Venus and Marriage!

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

dreamz86

Venus and Marriage!

Post by dreamz86 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:32 am

sir,
i have been reading on net that an afflicted venus can create problems in married life!

in ketu dasha i have almost lost everything in life,my family, my friends, my girlfriend, living alone for work,life is sad.
my ketu dasha is ending tomorrow, and venus mahadasha is starting from tomorrow.
but whats the use when my venus is afflicted, the planetary positions gets activated in its mahadasha right?
will i ever get married or do i have a life?
venus is placed in his own house in the 4th he is afflicted by close proximity to sun and also the nodes. this combination is aspected by a retro mars who again is afflicted by the presence of retro saturn.

sir can u look into my charts and tell me how far are my planets afflicted? and what are its causes.
date is 27.05.1984,
birth time:12.45 am,
place: Aurangabad, Bihar.

i am attching charts to save your efforts..
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (151.94 KiB) Viewed 6014 times
Untitled1.jpg
Untitled1.jpg (121.08 KiB) Viewed 6014 times
Untitled2.jpg
Untitled2.jpg (146.83 KiB) Viewed 6014 times
Untitled3.jpg
Untitled3.jpg (285.37 KiB) Viewed 6014 times

dreamz86

Post by dreamz86 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:35 am

Learned astrologers kindly guide me if i can get married this year or not...

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:12 am

Moved vedic astrology reading forum,

Site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

dreamz86

Post by dreamz86 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:36 am

what..?

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:01 am

Hi  dreamz86,

You have posted a query as a female native already. See the link here

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

Myself and Govardhanji posted our views . u have not answered us till date. Now U are posting on behalf of your spouse I think If I am write ?  ? Why this confusion? Why dont u be clear  in your expressions ?
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

dreamz86

Post by dreamz86 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:56 pm

ohh seriously...yes sir your are right.
but i was never able to see your posts.
may be becos i had forgotten to click below. "notify me when a reply is posted"... i didnt knew i have to clik  it everytime i post.

i am not confused sir... i am just living a life of which i dont know where it will lead.

the second post i had to do becos the questions i had asked no1 was answering me as if my case is seen as a lost case by everyone, some people said your case is not even worth considering...
i had to hear many things from an astrologer who replied me very rudely,when he doesnt even know me or the case i am in.
i dont know how people just judge you,just like that and say so many things without even knowing anything about that person.

anyways,,,... so after then i deleted my posts from the 2 to 3 forums where i had posted.

everyone is not kind and generic to peoples problems like u and govardhanji.

dreamz86

Post by dreamz86 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:59 pm

and so i decided to ask my question in one line and short...and the same way which people want to hear or the same way of questions they want to answer.

dreamz86

prasanna ji and govardhan ji pls reply!!

Post by dreamz86 » Wed May 11, 2011 2:40 pm

prasanna ji and govardhan ji please reply...!!

rajat19731

Re: prasanna ji and govardhan ji pls reply!!

Post by rajat19731 » Thu May 12, 2011 2:28 pm

dreamz86 wrote:prasanna ji and govardhan ji please reply...!!
Dear Dreamz86,
Namaskar
The problem in your chart is not only Ketu or Venus Mahadasha, but its your birth in the 4th pada of Revati Nakshatra. This is called as Gandanta Nakshatra. Birth in Revati nakshatra/Ashwini  Nakshatra makes the native  very inimical towards all the relatives. I will suggest you to first get initiated with "Kshrom Beeja" asap on urgency basis and then revert back to me here for further analysis of your chart.
Rgds
Om Gurubhyo Namah
Rajat Kapoor

rajat19731

Post by rajat19731 » Thu May 12, 2011 2:37 pm

dreamz86 wrote:ohh seriously...yes sir your are right.
but i was never able to see your posts.
may be becos i had forgotten to click below. "notify me when a reply is posted"... i didnt knew i have to clik  it everytime i post.

[Rajat] No, you need not to click on it everytime. You must have been notified for all the replies but they have been in the spam folder of your email-id. Do check there.

i am not confused sir... i am just living a life of which i dont know where it will lead.

the second post i had to do becos the questions i had asked no1 was answering me as if my case is seen as a lost case by everyone, some people said your case is not even worth considering...
i had to hear many things from an astrologer who replied me very rudely,when he doesnt even know me or the case i am in.
i dont know how people just judge you,just like that and say so many things without even knowing anything about that person.
[Rajat] First of all, when you are here for the analysis of your chart, be prepared that what the astrologer reads in your chart, will write here whether harsh or soft. Also jyotish is much more competent of telling about a person about those things too, which one never realises in his/her life. Take all the replies as an healthy advice to you. Get out of the self illusion. At times people think that they are doing their best in life but not getting results. In such illusion stages, people actually go wrong but think they are all right. So re-analyse urself after the readings on your chart.

anyways,,,... so after then i deleted my posts from the 2 to 3 forums where i had posted.

everyone is not kind and generic to peoples problems like u and govardhanji.
Do see my reply in between the quotes with my name "Rajat" in bracket.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Fri May 13, 2011 5:23 am

Dear Rajat Ji,

Thanks for helping me in replying to Dreams 86. I will post her soon .  I would request u to write what is "Kshrom Beeja" First.

Is it  rite to keep   Somavar vrath as remedy for Gandantha dosha?  I know , there are three kinds of Gandanta Dosha .,   tithy, nakashatra & lagna. Kindly write more  on this please, in different thread .

Regards,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

dreamz86

Post by dreamz86 » Sat May 14, 2011 6:40 am

rajat19731 wrote:
Dear Dreamz86,
Namaskar
The problem in your chart is not only Ketu or Venus Mahadasha, but its your birth in the 4th pada of Revati Nakshatra. This is called as Gandanta Nakshatra. Birth in Revati nakshatra/Ashwini  Nakshatra makes the native  very inimical towards all the relatives. I will suggest you to first get initiated with "Kshrom Beeja" asap on urgency basis and then revert back to me here for further analysis of your chart.
Rgds
i have been told that i am having grahan dosh in my charts...what is that?
and how will it affect?

sir,so according to your reading i cannot have any family life ever?
becos already i am facing so many problems in my relationship with a girl.

rajat19731

Post by rajat19731 » Sat May 14, 2011 7:00 am

dreamz86 wrote:
rajat19731 wrote:
Dear Dreamz86,
Namaskar
Rgds
i have been told that i am having grahan dosh in my charts...what is that?
and how will it affect?

sir,so according to your reading i cannot have any family life ever?
becos already i am facing so many problems in my relationship with a girl.
Dear Dreamz86,
Namaskar,
I haven't said that you will not have family life. Just follow my advice one by one. For Kshrom Beeja, u need to contact a guru. I will suggest you to contact Ramakrishna Math for this Mantra. Don't get terrified by the name of the doshas. Be positive and have faith in God. Everything will be fine. Just keep following the advices which i am giving.
Rgds
Om Gurubhyo Namah
Rajat Kapoor

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun May 15, 2011 3:48 am

What is  the authenticity of the poster of this particular thread. . All of u please read this thread. . When a girl first says she is  under problem and the same girl how can  she  ask for  BOY? How can we consider it  as genuine then?
A same person cant be male and female rite? It is the forum rule we must answer the native and third party charts need not be  read .

Yesterday I asked , Did the Mod receive any PM about the genuineness  of the query? If so he must quote it open so that we can proceed basing on his guarantee . If not we must stop reading. It is prudent I  felt.

I am not a featured reader to quote this post in Readers forum. So I openly posted my doubt there.  I said  It is  up to Rajat ji to proceed further,  If he is wiling to do so. . I wanted to caution him  that s all .

. At first she  (dreams 86)asked she has problem now someone saying he has problem with a girl? Who is the real poster.?  We need not assume and post readings .Rite ?

Yeaterday I posted this .If it  is   WRONG, LET the  honorable MOD  of this esteemed forum can Ban me  . I dont  care . I already resigned my post as Mod . I wrote the same   to Admins.  Still they are considering me Mod . Iam now speaking as the reader and poster of this thread .and the seekers interest I cared. which cant be over ruled..
prasanna

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun May 15, 2011 6:14 am

Dear All,

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 149#296149

In lighter vein.........

Kindly go thru  the above   link, so that u all can  better understand this present scenario of unrest well . It is needless on my part to  explain its current relevancy  (of this joke here.)   Thanks.
prasanna

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”