Critical - Please read my horoscope and let me know - PLease

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

srini76

Critical - Please read my horoscope and let me know - PLease

Post by srini76 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:10 am

Hi,

I moved back to India in September 2009 with a good idea in mind (i.e.) to be with parents and take care of them. Everything that has happened in my professional life since then has been nothing less than a disaster and I am torn apart on if i should go back, Stay in India, or do something drastic, I am so lost that i dont even know what to do. I beg of any one of you who are learned to please help me out. I have been an ardent follower of god and with the happenings professionally I am starting to lose faith in god also.

I reached india Aug/sep 09, joined a office in OCT 2009, in Jan I was told that they will not need my services and the reason was not even true, I was most likely set-up in my view. ever since January 2010 I have not found a job and it is completely destroying me.

I have even thought of killing myself for this failure and the only thing that stops me from doing that what it will put my parents though, i am here to take care of them, I have started to build a house and no job for 3 months........

When will I find a job (Will i ever?).
Do i need to do some pooja etc to find a job ?
Why is god (if he actually is there) putting me through all this?

My details below

DOB - 6 - OCT - 1976
POB - Mysore, karnataka, India
Time - 20:35

Please, please reply this is a desparate call.

astrobhadauria

Re: Critical - Please read my horoscope and let me know - PLease

Post by astrobhadauria » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:09 pm

srini76 wrote:Hi,
When will I find a job (Will i ever?).
Do i need to do some pooja etc to find a job ?
Why is god (if he actually is there) putting me through all this?

My details below

DOB - 6 - OCT - 1976
POB - Mysore, karnataka, India
Time - 20:35

Please, please reply this is a desparate call.

Dear
Present time your lord of job effected by Mars,and it will continue up to next 27th May 2010.After this time you are able to find job.
Good person want to make good everywhere.

srini76

Post by srini76 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:34 pm

Thank you for the crisp reply, Can you please elaborate on that same to enable me feel better. I need a job real bad and do not have a choice of time I am applying to all places but something just doesn't work.

Can the gurus here also enlighten me on the prospect of marriage, I know it is interlinked and all of it in totality is causing a whole lot of trouble for me and putting my parents in extreme stress.

Please please advice, is any remedy to be done for the same ??

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”