Could I get a reading please

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

myeye

Could I get a reading please

Post by myeye » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:49 pm

Hi guys I'm Stephen, could you give me a reading please .I was born at 9:22pm on 13 of September 1977 in London England, kinda stuck in a rut the last few years how near is change and any other points you can tell,thanks

astrobhadauria

Re: Could I get a reading please

Post by astrobhadauria » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:57 pm

myeye wrote:Hi guys I'm Stephen, could you give me a reading please .I was born at 9:22pm on 13 of September 1977 in London England, kinda stuck in a rut the last few years how near is change and any other points you can tell,thanks
Dear
In your birth chart:-
Sun depends on Moon,Moon depends on Saturn,Saturn depends on Venus,and Venus depends on Rahu (north node of Moon),Rahu depends on Venus too,your life moving between Rahu and Venus.Sun is father,Moon is mother,Saturn is job,Venus is mode of vehicle having place in watery sign,and Rahu is the mod of amusement.Rahu with Venus also indicate relations with fraud female kind.
Good person want to make good everywhere.

myeye

Post by myeye » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:45 pm

Hi thanks for your reply ,I think I'm a bit over my head I didn't really understand much of that ,is it good ,fraud Woman ,you mean now or in the future.. thank you

myeye

Post by myeye » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:14 pm

Could one of you post a link that will help me interpret the reading, I have know knowledge of Astrology ,please thank you

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”