Please Please Help Me

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Avi030

Please Please Help Me

Post by Avi030 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:19 am

Hi to all respected astrologer in this forum.

I am in serious condition. I am in the age of 27 but still didn't get job. Though i am reading financial post graduate course which is not yet ended. I am in the last group of that course which will be held in Jan 2010. But i don't know whether i am going to pass it or not. Can anybody pls tell me when i will get job. I am going through mental depression.

The second thing is that i am mangalik. That bring some consideable tension.
How will be my marriage life in future. Is that confined with some severe difficulties and end up in divorce.

So dear respected astrologer please please help me on this two front.

My DOB 13/3/1982
Time 11:19 AM
Place Kolkata (West Bengal)
Rashi Tula
Lagna Mithun

Thanking you
Suman Banerjee

Avi030

Post by Avi030 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:23 am

Hello to all respected astrologer.

why are u ignoring me. Is there is some bad thing reflected in my chart. If that so pls let me know.
Suman Banerjee

avam46

Cheer up-you have a great future ahead

Post by avam46 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:23 am

Hello there Suman,
Your birth details: Asc: Gem  Rasi: Libra: Birth Nakshatr: Swati 1St Pad  AK:Sun
Presently running: Jup-Merc Dasa upto 2-4-2010 and thereafter Jupiter-Rahu Dasa upto
Transit highlights: Beginning of Sade Sathi with Sat in Natal 12th from Rasi.Sat also transits Natal Sat/Mars in Virgo.Sat-Merc parivartana yoga.
1. Mangal Dosh: This is a controversial subject. Nevertheless as per famous B.V.Raman, you suffer from Mars Dosha being situated in the 4th from Ascendant Gemini aspecting he 7th House . The Mars Dosha when quantified is 45%.
2. With Mars and Saturn sitting in Upapada,(sort of cursed), the 4th house in Rasi,and aspected by Rahu by Rasi aspect, the UL located in 12th from AL, Venus surrounded on either side by Malifics, and placed in 8th in nav cojoined by  Rahu, 7th House housing Ketu, aspected by Mars,4th Lord in Navamsa placed in 12th, to name a few,all tend tend to show  that married life may not be very smooth.So you should be careful in your choice, of spouse, without being carried away by a specific quality of  the proposed spouse,only to be later to be disillusioned.. The sun , moon, Asc in Male signs tends to make you unreceptive to commited and trusted relationship, a tendency to reject the spouse.Venus has negative drigbala too.
3. Having chosen your spouse,with care, you should learn to give your full to marriage. Afterall marriage is give and take type of relationship and there is no such thing as a perfect marriage. I don’t see a divorce. You are intelligent, good looks, learn to be more decisive, more calm without flare-ups things should be fine.
4. The chances of your getting a job after April is bright. Your chart shows success and good gain but after hard work, which you are quite capable of doing. You will
have ultimately success in financial front. Just a small word of caution.Dont venture into speculative market. I would recommend fasting on Fridays with prayers to Dakshinamurthy, as I find the Jupiter, the Badhaka, as sublord and star Lord of your 10th House. Then everything wil be fine.

Be positive, learn to have more faith in Lord, and everything will be fine with you.
All the best,
Om sri sai ram
AVAM

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”