Marriage Problem

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Gablu

Marriage Problem

Post by Gablu » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:01 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Gablu on Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

astrobhadauria

Re: Marriage Problem

Post by astrobhadauria » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:09 pm

Gablu wrote:Its quite long time that my parents are trying to get me married. But nothing works. Can any one please suggest is there any chance of getting married and if so when? Will it be love or arranged marriage. Am I having my Sade Sati? How can it affect my life? Which phase of sade sati I am undergoing?
Actually I am facing lot of hurdles for quite a long time. So it would be very kind of you if anyone can please suggest how to get rid of these problems?

My birth Details:

Date: 26-11-1978
Place: Kharagpur, West Bengal
Time: 13:07
Dear
Your birth Asc. is Pisces and the lord of this sign is Jupiter,Jupiter having place in fifth house by the retrograde conditions,between Jupiter and Seventh house Saturn having place,Saturn is the ruler of seventh from Jupiter (R),meaning of spouse for male is Venus and for female is Mars,Venus is the ruler of your spouse,and Venus is also in Retrograde condition,and having place between Rahu and Sun,it is called "Papa kartari yoga",by the formula of Lalkitab,if any star in sixth house,and having relations with the star (s) of 8th house,it means there are hidden effects mostly make bad for the jataka.Present time Jupiter passing through your Moon and Rahu,and making progress to change your living place,after changing place,your Jupiter will make relations with Venus (R) from next 1st May 2009,chances of marriage will be sure.
Good person want to make good everywhere.

Gablu

Post by Gablu » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:16 pm

Thanks a lot for taking out time and replying. Can you please analysis and let me know how will be my married life? Where will I stay after marriage? Will I have a love or arrange marriage?

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”