Help please, I am confused - Update December 13

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Herself62

Post by Herself62 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:57 pm

Greetings Pravin Kumar,

Thank you for your post and kind words. I do recall your reading. I do feel confident that this move is the beginning of that becoming reality.

RishiRahul has been generous in deed in following through this change for me. The dates given and the events unfolding coincided, giving readers the opportunity to observe for themselves. It has been most interesting for sure.

We have serious storms from Florida, up through Georgia/South Caroline to Kentucky from last night and into today. NY is expected to get rain. I plan is to leave Sunday after the tornado's have subsided.

Thank you again.

Abbie Herself

Herself62

Post by Herself62 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:17 pm

Greetings from South Carolina!

I left last Monday. The trip was smooth and uneventful. I arrived 13 1/2 hours later.

I have spent the last week unpacking and getting settled. I am very happy I made this move. People here are very friendly, respectful and kind towards others. There were folks helping me out, before I even arrived. Two heard from my roomate that I didn't have a bed, so they went about getting one and setting it up for me. She's been here 2 weeks!

This week I commence my job search. I am focusing on manufacturing and production at present. I feel very up beat at present. My objective is $12 - $14 an hour to start out with. With my work experience I believe I can achieve this.

RishiRahul, I hope your upcoming trip goes as smooth as mine did. Thanks for your guidance and to all that have contributed to my topic here.

I will update & respond soon.

Best Regards & Blessings to All
Abbie Herself

Herself62

Post by Herself62 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:58 pm

Greetings and Salutations to All.

I am enjoying another warm November day in South Carolina. I have been diligent in my job search, but to date I have not secured a position. It being the end of year I may have to wait until the hiring resumes in the New Year of 2008

I am so very happy that I made this change and move. I thank you all in your contributions and prayers!

A special hello to RishiRaul, I believe we are bit closer in our logistics now that it is November 16?

I do not have frequent internet access, but I will check back when I can.

Best Regards

Herself

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:39 pm

Herself62 wrote:Greetings and Salutations to All.

I am enjoying another warm November day in South Carolina. I have been diligent in my job search, but to date I have not secured a position. It being the end of year I may have to wait until the hiring resumes in the New Year of 2008

I am so very happy that I made this change and move. I thank you all in your contributions and prayers!

A special hello to RishiRaul, I believe we are bit closer in our logistics now that it is November 16?

I do not have frequent internet access, but I will check back when I can.

Best Regards

Hi Abbie Herself,

This is the first mysticboards mail received after landing in New York. Am going to Toronto for a week starting Dec 1st.

I came here on the 14th. instead of the 16th and am enjoying great weather, but a t shirt and windcheater is o.k. for the afternoon.

After Dec 11th. your time improves job wise.
Dec 21st. onwards the cloud starts moving away somewhat, is what I had written in page 2 of this thread.

Keep in touch.

RishiRahul

Do send your telephone number so that I can catch uup with you.

Herself

Herself62

Post by Herself62 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:11 pm

Welcome Back RishiRahul!

I wish you a safe trip in your continued travels. The weather reports I've gotten from my children and friends in NY is much colder and contains snow! Of course they are 300 miles NW of NYC.

I sent you a private message honoring your request.

Yes, I sense there will be improvement in my quest for employment in the coming weeks. I do recall your prediction you mention. When I first came here I used resources  available to seek employment. I've been discovering how ,who, and where to to go. Also I had to go through some challenging things to prove I was a legitimate citizen etc to establish a bank account. This is due to the Patriot Act, and Home Land security polices to prevent terrorists using our banking system, so I was told. I finally did get a bank account established.

I am now using the State employment service and have established a network that is of great assistance in my efforts. A neighbor and newly established friendship, has been of great assistance to me. She is a retired executive assistant and a wealth of knowledge and good friend. Her name is Sandy.

People here in SC are very friendly, kind and helpful. I enjoy the community of people as much as I do the weather.

Best Regards
Abbie Herself

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:06 pm

Hi Abbie Herself,

The Nov 2nd. onwards had some difficult times,wich was probably solved a wee better is what I saw about your recent past.

I am in New York City at Manhattan. It is quite cold here, but no ice yet.

Rishiahul

Herself62

Post by Herself62 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:56 pm

Hi RishiRahul,

November 3rd was the day I had so much difficulty in establishing a bank account to cash my check due to the Home land Security policies. I could have easily cashed the check at a check cashing business that charges high rates, like the illegals here do, but I chose to do it as a citizen. I did get it accomplished after many hours and driving around. The people here were very helpful in my quest.

It gave me a sense of how my community works with each other. A positive experience, all in all.

Yesterday and today I seem to have improved hand/eye coordination and focus. This is a good thing!

I am looking for job leads so I can hit the street with my search. I must run.

Regards,
Abbie Herself

Herself62

Update December 12th

Post by Herself62 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:08 pm

Greetings All

Update:

December 12th, I received a call from a company that I applied to for employment.
I have an appointment for an interview on December 17th, 2007 at 4:00 pm
I will be meeting with Chris & Jeff.

Due to the fact that it is the end of the year, it is not uncommon for hiring to slow down.
I expected to be called for this opportunity, it was "I know, I know that I will be called for an interview"

I also went to the doctor for a medical exam that is very important.
I have had pain, discomfort and symptoms that requires breast cancer to be ruled out.
It was very painful to do, but the exam was very thorough and ruled that more tests are required.
The doctor doesn't believe at this point that there is malignancy, but there is something to be concerned about.
I had some of the tests required yesterday, I go December 21st for mammogram and sonogram tests.
Last evening I was in quite a bit of discomfort, but this morning I am not in as much pain thankfully.
I do not have high concern over these tests resulting in devastating news, but do feel it is important to address the condition

I have been in touch with family and friends back in NY.
As I predicted from signs of nature, NY area is having harsher weather conditions than was experienced last year at this time.
If I had stayed living in my hilltop makeshift home, I would have had a tremendous challenge and difficulty trying to stay warm or even getting supplies up to my place. The challenge is power outages for those with it,  ice, and this coming weekend it will be snow.
I made my own power, but others dependant on electricity have been without it. My two generators that blew up are still there, so I called home and offered the use of one of the generators, someone  would fix it. When storms hit, cause power outage's, things like that run out of stock fast.

Love, Light & Laughter
Abbie Herself

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:25 am

Hi Abbie Herself,

Good to hear from you. Sorry I could not keep to my promise due to having lesss time of my own while in Toronto.

17th. or rather "18 December 2007" could bring a good news regarding job as you stated the interview is on the 17th.

But the chances being that it could not last over the month is what I see for you now.

Is your medical report expected expected end December?

In page 2 of this thread I had mentioned something about Dec 21st. 2007.

RishiRahul

Herself62

Post by Herself62 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:24 pm

Hi RishiRahul,

Thank  you for your response during such a busy time for you. I am honored.

I go for the medical tests required on December 21st. If there is a critical finding they will contact me immediately. If not, I will be going to the doctor on January 8th, 2008.

I do recall your reading and the reference to Dec 21st, 2007.
I was not sure if it related to improvements/movement beginning after December 11th, 2007? I don't comprehend how  one discerns improvements in a specific area and a different one. Can there be simultianious changes/improvements etc?

I must make this brief. To upload and post I have to walk to a location with my laptop and use an wifi signal if it is available. Sometimes it is not, and I wait and try again. I am grateful for the ability to connect to the internet, so I have no complaints in the waiting.

Blessings to you and yours my friend!
Abbie Herself

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:10 pm

Herself62 wrote:Hi RishiRahul,

Thank  you for your response during such a busy time for you. I am honored.

I go for the medical tests required on December 21st. If there is a critical finding they will contact me immediately. If not, I will be going to the doctor on January 8th, 2008.

I do recall your reading and the reference to Dec 21st, 2007.
I was not sure if it related to improvements/movement beginning after December 11th, 2007? I don't comprehend how  one discerns improvements in a specific area and a different one. Can there be simultianious changes/improvements etc?

I must make this brief. To upload and post I have to walk to a location with my laptop and use an wifi signal if it is available. Sometimes it is not, and I wait and try again. I am grateful for the ability to connect to the internet, so I have no complaints in the waiting.

Blessings to you and yours my friend!
Abbie Herself

Hi Abbie Herself,
I had said that 21st. December onwards will start making the clouds lifting above you or something like that, which means that the present focus becomes clearer ( the proper  focus attained thru the binocular becomes clearer).

Always read my predictions keeping the old predictions in the background.

Take Care,

RishiRahul

Herself62

Post by Herself62 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:08 pm

Medical Tests ruled out malignant tumor in form of lump.

I do have a problem that requires surgery, though the extent is not known at this time.
Due to simple test that should have been done 8 yrs ago, there is possibility a simple treatment may be more complicated now.

I'm keeping my head in a positive and faithful place.

Like attracts like right...

Warm regards to all that still read my updates.

Abbie Herself

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:28 am

Hi Abbie,

Developments between 1st and 4 th. Jan 2008 could give you a job.

You will be much comfortable from after 10 Feb 2008 though.

Merry X mas and happy new year.

RishiRahul

Herself62

Post by Herself62 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:59 pm

Greetings RishiRahul,

Thank you for your update! I am in Corning NY, as I type. A friend with serious health concerns needed to come back here for a brief visit and it was safer if I accompanied him. His heart is failing seriously, and he falls asleep when driving, so I will ensure he has a safe return on January 4th. My gas costs were covered for most of the trip. It also gives me an opportunity to take more of my belongings back to SC, my new home.

I did not get the job I interviewed for. I am complimented that I made it through the elimination and was given the opportunity to interview for a very sought after position. There was only one opportunity in the whole state of SC.

Being back here has affirmed for me the rightness of my move South. When I was at the cabin yesterday, it didn't feel like home. There was nothing that tugged at me as it did before. It did serve a solid purpose and helped me tremendously however.

My kids! I surprised them all with my arrival. It has been wonderful, especially the oldest son J~ who has remained distant. We all gathered at my youngest sons home last night and played cards. The laughter and jovial spirit was the warmest it has been in a long time.

As for my health, I have to see a surgeon in the coming month of January. Cancer still has to be ruled out, but another problem has presented its self and an open biopsy may be required. I will advise my update on the outcome.

I am positive in mind and spirit. I was disappointed that I didn't get the position at the Hydro Plant, but now I see it that I have some other things to take care of, and I will walk in faith.  

I look forward to updating and confirming your predictions my friend

:)

I wish you and yours, and all that gather on these boards a Happy, Prosperous, and Blessed New Year!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:14 pm

Hi Abbie Herself,

Goo to hear from you as usual helping otherwise.

The interviewon the 17/18 December then was not altogether unsuccesful. It was succesful intially ut the no.

Wait for the next date 1 - 4 Jan 2008. Anyway Feb 11th you will certainly get some great news to start with.

My Toronto days are sort of ending and will be back in the States around 3rd.Jan.

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”