request to rishirahulji

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

astroseeker

request to rishirahulji

Post by astroseeker » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:05 pm

dear rishirahulji,

kindly consider my request for a reading of this natal chart

native of India, born in a place 9.22N, 78.52E
time of birth 9.20 PM
date of birth sep 3 1979

he is a muslim friend of mine, going through hard times. he is a nurse, looking to go abroad to the USA. will his efforts in that direction be successful...? he doesn''t have his horoscope as his religion forbids it.

please consider the request ji. thanks.
oh! the wondrous mystery that's vedic astrology

astroseeker

Post by astroseeker » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:47 pm

why is this spam being allowed in this forum...? don't hijack other's threads please.

rishirahulji, please look into this one issue alone. its causing lot of confusion tomy friend. kindly help when you possibly can, at your leisure.

thank you.

Vedicguru

Post by Vedicguru » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:23 pm

I am afraid that,his efforts in that direction will not be successful.

More and more he tries, his health and relations will be spoiled.

He need to calm down and relax for some time.

jaydoc

Post by jaydoc » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:44 am

rishirahulji kindly help us on this issue please

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: request to rishirahulji

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:13 pm

astroseeker wrote:dear rishirahulji,

kindly consider my request for a reading of this natal chart

native of India, born in a place 9.22N, 78.52E
time of birth 9.20 PM
date of birth sep 3 1979

he is a muslim friend of mine, going through hard times. he is a nurse, looking to go abroad to the USA. will his efforts in that direction be successful...? he doesn''t have his horoscope as his religion forbids it.

please consider the request ji. thanks.

Hi Astroseeker,

I cannot stop the spam type, as the job of the moderator is to help not adulterate the thread. This usually takes. We live in India... is expected?!

Answering your question

His place of birth please?

The native is having Rahu dasa from 1997, which is adverse for home life attracting a fascination for the western world.

Permanent settlement outside is not seen, certainly not in developed countries, like the U.S.

Foreign journeys however are not ruled out. Did any problems or state of mind at the end of July this year to spark his unrest? But certainly his state of working since September 2005 addressed this need.

Any endeavor to leave the country before 2008 will come to grief. 2014 will end his fascination.

The answers would help me.

RishiRahul

astroseeker

Post by astroseeker » Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:30 pm

rishiji,

his place of birth is Ramanathapuram in Tamilnadu, also called Ramnad.

what is implied by saying he will come to grief if he attempts foreign travel before 2008. does that mean it will not happen at all before that time...?

and what is implied by saying his state of work before sep 2005 will influence this. could you be a little more clearer on this issue...?

astroseeker

Post by astroseeker » Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:34 pm

and, he just want to go there, make some money and come back. he says he doesn't intend to marry or raise his own family. i have tried to change him, but he is adamant that he won't have his own family...!!

he has been making preparations for the journey since Jan 2007. and has just got his visa too.

i hope this can help you analyse it more.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:19 pm

astroseeker wrote:rishiji,

his place of birth is Ramanathapuram in Tamilnadu, also called Ramnad.

what is implied by saying he will come to grief if he attempts foreign travel before 2008. does that mean it will not happen at all before that time...?

and what is implied by saying his state of work before sep 2005 will influence this. could you be a little more clearer on this issue...?
Dear Astroseeker,

Sometimes we wish that Astrology worked as per our needs. I meant what I said.

RishiRahul

jaydoc

Post by jaydoc » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:11 pm

thank you ji, i will tell him all this, let fate decide the rest, we can only advise,its upto him to listen

thanks for taking the time.

astroseeker

Post by astroseeker » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:06 pm

rishiji...

what you said came true. My friend failed his exam in the US. in spite of being a very bright student.

could you say if his efforts to succeed at least at home in India will be successful or not. he is worried tht he won't make much money in life at all. that seems to be his main worry. i have told him he can make good money here too.

please look into his financial prospects. will they be stable, and good...?

and for the last time, for my sake, please tell me, even if he won't settle there permanently, will he ever be successful abroad. sorry for asking again and again, but a categorical NO from you will help me order him not to proceed any further and spoil his life.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:39 pm

Hi astroseeker,

Let me explain  with the help of astrology his lifes trend in terms of abroad interests).

the 9th. and 12th. lord Jupiter is in the 5th. in a fixed sign....... not favoring foreign. Lagna being Main
The 9th. lord from his Arudha lagna (Simha) is in the 11th in a movable sign. His 12th. lord is in the 6th. in a movable sign...... showing movement, but not favorable entirely.

From chaturthamsa the state of 9th and 12th is similar (though this reading may not bereliable few minutes difference in the time of birth can alter chaturthamsa positions).

His Jupiter dasa starting 2015 will not favor residence abroad. This is so also as per K.P. system.

Rahu dasa (running) will give foreign interests, that being nature of Rahu, and also Rahu aspecting the 4th. K.P. system again dous not favor.

From paka lagna the 12th. does not favor success in developed countries.. at least.

Present Saturn's transit is not favorable for stressful changes. I agree with vedic guru's understanding regarding the health being affected.

He is rumming Ketu antaradasa when seen with B.V.Raman ayanamsa.

Between 11th. Dec 2007 and Feb he will cook up a new plan for abroad again, which will frustrate between April and June 2008.

mid Oct to November 2007 he should take on whatever he gets(If in India).

Do keep myself and the Board informed of the progress, as a token of my efforts taken.

This should satisfy you.

RishiRahul

Between Sept and Nov 2008 he will get a good offer in India and will settle fairly in a new environment.

astroseeker

Post by astroseeker » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:35 am

thank you rishiji....

I will keep you informed definitely, so that you can be aware of how accurate your predictions are.

Already regarding your predictions he is talking of retaking the exam in USA, in January or February 2008. Only God knows how to stop him.

those results will come in March 2008, and as you say, it might be another failure.

I will tell you for sure if that happens.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”