sir plz give ur valuable time...i beg u i am in great trouble

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

vicks_libran

sir plz give ur valuable time...i beg u i am in great trouble

Post by vicks_libran » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:25 pm

Hello sir(s)
i m vikas,sir i want ur sum valuable time.
sir i am in great trouble,sir i born in a very rich and renowed family,but since i born my family is facing problems...we had factories.own home and everything for a luxurious life...but now i have nothing...sir i lost everything,my bussiness home friends even my relatives...all r gone
sir i have few questions,plz give ur valuable reply and remedy...i ll b very thankfull to u...recently i am wearing pearl only...
plz sir i beg to reply my question...as u go through my horo u know how much problems i am facing...not me only but with my parents are also suffering...

sir i have sum questions:-
1- do i have sum phychic power,coz i have foresight...is it my myth or its true?
2- when i get back my all property if not then what should i do?
3- what i have to wear or do to overcome this hudle?

thanking u sir(s)
*sorry for poor english*
Last edited by vicks_libran on Fri May 25, 2007 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

To Vikas Libran

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:21 am

Hi,
here are some predictions:

Predictions for Vikas Libran

►Sept 1996 – Sept 1997= A new period/environment, but a disturbed year. Were you able to choose your study/career line during this period?

►Sept 1998 – Sept 1999= A bad year for home and finances, having its share of aggression. The year was good for commerce/business related ventures, if any!!

►Sept 2002 – Sept 2003= A new period/environment again, when profession related matters could have got delayed, despite a good start.

►Sept 2003 – Sept 2004= Trouble out of the blue. Important foreign travels could have taken place, if desired.

►Sept 2004 – Sept 2005= started a much disturbed phase for home life and personal sector. A year of getting cornered; agony playing its part. April to Sept 2005 was particularly difficult.

►Sept 2005 – Sept 2006= A year of great efforts despite powerful odds; a feeling of being cheated by life. Felt better regarding home matters. Dynamic efforts would not sustain.

A feedback to the above predictions may be given so that I can check the correctness of the chart and or my grasp of it…. Do that I am able to reply to your questions better.

RishiRahul

vicks_libran

thank u sir

Post by vicks_libran » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:24 am

sir,
i am realy very thankfull to u
sir the reply u gave for my question is 100% true and i want to hear more from u
sir i never been to abroad tats the only prediction is not matching...otherwise all predictions r very true.
sir plz reply back with ur valuable knowledge...
sir i think i dont need to say much wat a bad time i am facing now. coz u know u every thing
plz sir help me out...plz sir
thanking u sir
vikas

***sry sir for sending u private message***
***i m on tour from 26 feb to 8 march,tats why i am not able to check my question's reply***

sir plz give some of ur valuable time for me
thanking u

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Vikas Libran

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:58 am

I thank you for the reply.
Allow me to explain myself more clearly.

We are all students of astrology and other sciences gathered together in this forum. Obviously we do not know everything. I made some past predictions to you and need pointwise replies to all my questions... you can take your time. Explain to me what actually happened during the periods mentioned by me so that I can comprehend how the planets are acting in your chart. When I am able to understand the proper harmonics. You have to go thru thi process, because I would not like to guide you wrongly.
RishiRahul

vicks_libran

Re: To Vikas Libran

Post by vicks_libran » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:32 pm

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”