request to jyothishis for reading - a doctor requires your help

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

jaydoc

request to jyothishis for reading - a doctor requires your help

Post by jaydoc » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:41 am

I'm a 27 year old Pediatrician from Chennai, with more than a fledgling interest in astrology. In fact through much of my medical scholl years i used to spend all my leisure time reading through books such as The Brihat jataka, The Parashara Hora, The phaladeepika, BV Raman's books and so on. Through the years astrology as a science has fascinated
me, and i have tried applying astrology to Medicine and can say with a measure of pride tht i have often reached difficult diagnoses quite rightly with the help of astrology. In fact, my greatest success was when i predicted a twin pregnancy for my aunt, when even my own hospital's radiologist had not been able to confirm it.

However in spite of my interest in astrology, and my earnest reading of a wide number of books, i still have not been able to satisfactorily analyze my horoscope. i'm quite unable to synthesize all the varied bits and pieces into a composite and accurate portrayal of the journey of my life.

I do not trust the average Indian Jyothishis who claim to divine my future with just a cursory glance at my horoscope for about a minute. I have spent more than 5000 rs on such false so-called jyothish experts.
Hence I would like to request the learned astro gurus of this forum to take up my horoscope, and analyze it for me.

I have some specific questions.

1. Will i go abroad and settle there, if so when, and if so will it be profitable for me..?

2. will i be near my parents at their life's end or will i be faraway...?

3. will i be wealthy, and have a successful career..

4. when is my marriage likely to take place...?

Please try to answer these questions which will help me make a good choice for my career at this stage of my life.

MY BIRTH DATA

Place - Ramanathapuram, near Rameswaram, Tamilnadu
Time - 9.20 PM IST
date - 03 - 09 -1979

LINKS TO HOROSCOPE IMAGE

http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imagera8.png
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/3405/imagera8.th.png

Kindly Help me.

p.s - i made a silly error of saying the birthtime is LMT, when it actually is 9.20 IST. and i have corrected it by editing it later.
Attachments

[The extension rar has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Last edited by jaydoc on Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

jaydoc

Post by jaydoc » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:20 am

Kindly help me , all jyothish gurus...

vivekvshetty

You have given LMT.

Post by vivekvshetty » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:19 pm

Namaskaar Doc,
You have given your time in LMT. confirm that it is Local time and not IST.

for now,
vivek

jaydoc

Post by jaydoc » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:14 pm

namaskaar vivekji,

9.20 PM was the time on the dial of the clock in the delivery room where i was born. It was definitely LMT, and not IST. I think the IST was 9.05 PM. that's what i remember from my calculations, done a long time ago.

Thanks for your interest sir, i look forward to reading your astrologically stimulating posts.

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:27 pm

jaydoc wrote:namaskaar vivekji,

9.20 PM was the time on the dial of the clock in the delivery room where i was born. It was definitely LMT, and not IST. I think the IST was 9.05 PM. that's what i remember from my calculations, done a long time ago.

Thanks for your interest sir, i look forward to reading your astrologically stimulating posts.
Namaskaar Doc,
the clocks always show the Indian standard time and not the Local mean time.

Also the chart you have posted (image) shows the Lagna degree tobe calculated as per IST.

vivek

jaydoc

Post by jaydoc » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:01 pm

Sorry then Vivekji, i made an error. Its been a long time since i calculated any chart, i have become used to some software programs, and so i have forgotten my basics. Of course, it was the other way around.

9.20 IST and 9.05 LMT. sorry for giving you the wrong info, out of ignorance.

Rohiniranjan

Re: request to jyothishis for reading - a doctor requires your help

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:48 pm

Jegen,

You should post an erratum here! As you admitted recently the 9:20 PM is IST and not LMT as emerged after our lengthy email discussion. Otherwise some poor fellow will be wasting oodles of time working on your wrong chart! Also, my request is that you should post errata at all the other places where you may have posted this query :-)

Rohiniranjan

[quote="jaydoc"]I'm a 27 year old Pediatrician from Chennai, with more than a fledgling interest in astrology. In fact through much of my medical scholl years i used to spend all my leisure time reading through books such as The Brihat jataka, The Parashara Hora, The phaladeepika, BV Raman's books and so on. Through the years astrology as a science has fascinated
me, and i have tried applying astrology to Medicine and can say with a measure of pride tht i have often reached difficult diagnoses quite rightly with the help of astrology. In fact, my greatest success was when i predicted a twin pregnancy for my aunt, when even my own hospital's radiologist had not been able to confirm it.

However in spite of my interest in astrology, and my earnest reading of a wide number of books, i still have not been able to satisfactorily analyze my horoscope. i'm quite unable to synthesize all the varied bits and pieces into a composite and accurate portrayal of the journey of my life.

I do not trust the average Indian Jyothishis who claim to divine my future with just a cursory glance at my horoscope for about a minute. I have spent more than 5000 rs on such false so-called jyothish experts.
Hence I would like to request the learned astro gurus of this forum to take up my horoscope, and analyze it for me.

I have some specific questions.

1. Will i go abroad and settle there, if so when, and if so will it be profitable for me..?

2. will i be near my parents at their life's end or will i be faraway...?

3. will i be wealthy, and have a successful career..

4. when is my marriage likely to take place...?

Please try to answer these questions which will help me make a good choice for my career at this stage of my life.

MY BIRTH DATA

Place - Ramanathapuram, near Rameswaram, Tamilnadu
Time - 9.20 PM LMT
date - 03 - 09 -1979

LINKS TO HOROSCOPE IMAGE

http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imagera8.png
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/3405/imagera8.th.png

Kindly Help me.[/quote]

vivekvshetty

Siblings

Post by vivekvshetty » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:38 pm

Namaskaar Doc,
cud u please tell how many siblings, elder, younger and their age.
Also confirm if you went to a boarding school.

Chances of going abroad in 2009 second half is likely.

For now,
vivek

jaydoc

Post by jaydoc » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:02 pm

namaskaar vivekji,

i have one younger brother. he is 25 now and he is a doctor too.

i did not go to a boarding school ji, but i did all my college years from 1996 to 2002 and from 2003 to 2006 away from home.

Thanks for the advice ji. and please continue your analysis of my chart.

with great respect,

jegen.

snganesh

Post by snganesh » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:40 pm

You are mesha lagna with Makara Raashi.  You are having Kemadruma Yoga.  This is very bad.  That is why it seems you are not having success as per your intellegence and studies.  LL Mars in the 3rd is good though, but falls into 6th from Moon creating mental pressures and unncessary worries.

Presently you are running Rahu/Mercury.  Rahu in the 5th with cluster of plaents (5 innumber) is very highly volatile graha. Depositor of Rahu being The Sun is closely associated with Rahu in degree conjuction.  therefore, you will have lots of problems, it seems.  Mercury is also placed with Sun and Rahu in the 5th. it is also quite close.

All the above does indicte you will have a foreign placement and residence.  But you should take care of your health.  You will do good, infact if you go to a foreign land.  August onwards you will have this opportunities.

Since all the grahas are placed in the 5th only, yes you will have your parents with you and will serve them until the ....

You will not be very successful in career since, you will have frequent changes and also disturbances.  Yet you will have good income and comfortable living, since all the grahas comes to the 8th from Moon.

You should get married by May, 2008; if i am not wrong.

GOD BLESS.

jaydoc

Post by jaydoc » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:19 pm

Thank you so much snganesh,

just your second post and already you have been offering help to people here desperately looking for some much-needed astro advice. its nice to know tht there are still helpful souls still going around in this world, spreading some much-needed goodwill among fellow beings.

the predictions you make make a lot of sense to me. i have always had a wavering mind, and don't settle quickly for one solution to any problem, always keep looking around for options.

thank you once again. if you could tell me anything more abt my chart, it would be nice.

and sir, could you tell me regarding this too....

my chart has adhi yoga accdg to some, so my kemadruma yoga gets cancelled, this is what i have heard some tell me. How true is tht...?

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”