How to predict whether one has a love marriage or arranged marriage written in his fate?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:34 pm

Firstly.These are the pointers to understand about love marriage.But not the rules
Secondly,these are not the only combinations related to mariage
Thirdly. Yes these are true but there are more of them

Regards,
Raman

Get Marriage Compatibility Reading Now!
Find Out How Well You Get Along With Your Spouse With This Marriage Compatibility Test Online. Free Reading Based On Date Of Birth And Zodiac Signs!

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Hi ,
I am presuming that you know astrolgy quite well so will first ask how to distinguish love and arrang marriage ..,How to see abour 2ndmarriage
, and where is part of unconventional marriage,  coz u need to know answer of these before askign the question u r asking

Regards,
Raman
iamlearning wrote:There have been cases when the first marriage is an arranged marriage & second marriage has been a love marriage. How do we identify such cases in the chart ?
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.:-)

iamlearning

Post by iamlearning » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:47 pm

As my username indicates 'i am learning' astrology & I make every effort to understand this mysterious science. I am picking one aspect of life & analysing it thouroughly. I have read lot of posts from this site...I should say they are indeed very informative. Then I came across this thread which is still alive so I thought let me post some queries that are already in my mind.

Coming back to the topic,
As per me, love means sharing an unconditional but deep bond with someone, feeling of oneness. Marriage with such a person will imply love marriage.
Self-arranged marriages are debatable whether to be considered as love/arranged....it would depend on the degree of involvement.

I donot know how to identify from a chart whether second marriage will happen, can anyone throw some light ? If yes, how to identify whether it will be an arranged or love marriage ?
- Learning is fun

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”