shani rahu yuti in lagna

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:53 am

Ashna wrote:Hi Rajeevji,
 Can u tell wot kinda effects will be felt for someone with leo ascendent, with saturn and mars in 1st house?? Wot kinda of effects will the person face....and i am interested in ur theory of mars in 1st leading to sexual organ issues..???
I believe when u have saturn in lagna, then u have excessive sexual appetite...but how does mars effect the native's sexual organs?? Would love  a reply....thank you.

Mars and Saturn together in the first house increase the unfavorable pressure on the married life adding obstinacy to irritation and anger and some times even violence in married life. These individuals are rough and rude towards every body and are quickly aroused to quarrels, threats etc. physical or verbal.

If this conjunction occurs in a Rashi owned by Mars the results are more damaging but if Capricorn is the Sign (not Aquarius), the unfavorable impact would get reduced. Other signs in the ascendant don’t make much difference to the harmful impacts.

This combination can give complaints of health to women with regard to their menstrual cycle and pain in the waist region & lower part of the spine and sometimes arthritis. If Jupiter too is associated with this combination the person might suffer from cystic fibrosis and allied complaints. In Virgo lagna Saturn and mars give lumbago and kidney & abdominal problems.

This must be noted that problems regarding sexual organs will arise when Saturn Mars and Rahu are together in the 1st house. Mars has a definite role to play in one’s sexuality. When in conjunction with its two die hard enemies, it most certainly gets afflicted. Also as the 7th house also relates to sexual organs, these three outright malefics by having a direct aspect on this house cause certain damage.

For Mars's role in sexuality you can refer to me post below:

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=34513

Regards
"This too shall pass..."

Kavita12345

hi

Post by Kavita12345 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:05 am

Hi Rajeevji,
 Thanks for the wonderful and thorough explanation!! They r very informative. I guess that's why mangliks are characteristically more sexual.....they r high-energy planets. I have heard abt Rahu in 12th house causing lack of bed-comforts...so i guess rahu also plays a role in sexuality.
So in any house, if venus is malefics, it causes sexual deviants?? Also when we say malefics, does that mean retrograde?? And yes, wot abt venus retrograde in chart...does that cause losing of Venus-ish qualities in a person...say someone who turn their back on love...????
Ok too many questions for a busy man. Reply when time permits:)

Kavita12345

Post by Kavita12345 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:14 am

Hi Abhayji,
 Sorry for thinking this was ur chart!!! Yes it's absolutely necessary to bring abt examples..so as to help those who are learning astrology, and those that are trying to better themselves.
 I should add, i am not an astrologer...so let's leave the last word for the experts. But i will add, saturn in lagna gives assertivness and character if benefics are present. Many presidents and famous ppl have saturn in lagna:)

abhayr

Post by abhayr » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:26 pm

rajeevji my query is what dose retro shani do in simha lagna with rahu ,is it bad for the natives marriage since ketu falls in seventh house?

abhayr

Post by abhayr » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:39 pm

rajeevji my query is what dose retro shani do in simha lagna with rahu ,is it bad for the natives marriage since ketu falls in seventh house?

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:27 pm

Retrogradation, simply put, makes a planet stronger, if in a chart a planet is benefic .... it will do more good and if it is malefic it will do more bad.

for details of retrogradation you can refer to my post here

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=34778
"This too shall pass..."

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:29 pm

Leo Lagna----- Saturn Retro and Rahu..... THE QUESTION ?

Here both are retrograde, therefore better poised in whatever Saturn in a normal state could do in this conjunction.

Retrograde Saturn, having better chestabala due to its retrograde tends to try again and again as the retrograde saturn is not able to take the normal easier path.

Catch your nose the easy way or the difficult, roundabout way.. and imagine your head bigger in size so that the hand trying to reach out around the neck is not able to reach easily. A person with a retrograde planet views problems regarding its significations as more complicated. The head turning bigger is imaginary... an illusion. I wonder?

In short the 6th. and 7th. significations suffer more... due to life(US) making things more complicated. NOTE: Retrogression is more mental= more confusion ( benefic or malefic).  

Result= Health, marriage and interpersonal relation  and own mental factors get complicated enough to even create more imbalance between the affection between the father and mother.

The answer to your question with some food for thought.

If Respected RohiniRanjanji reacts to this I will be in better peace.

RishiRahul

abhayr

Post by abhayr » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:19 am

sir what about the retro saturn aspecting ketu in seventh house?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:48 am

abhayr wrote:sir what about the retro saturn aspecting ketu in seventh house?
Ketu in the 7th. house is generally termed a problem factor for the 7th. house like weak health of spouse or lack of sexual understanding coming up to disturb the act of sex. At best it could indicate good spiritual spouse, thefore the distance.

The 6th. and 7th. lord Saturns aspect from the 7th. indicates further aggravation of spouses health, delayed marriage. Late maturity of the native, late career success. The native possibly tries business during erly life with much disturbed failures.
Saturn being retrograde makes these occurrances more complicated.

However such a retrograde saturn hurts at first to give aa beeter life.

Never go for business. Service is best.

Imagination should not be extended further.

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”