asap

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Kiran

asap

Post by Kiran » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:03 pm

asap
Last edited by Kiran on Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:23 pm

Doctor , I think you have the habit of doing right things in wrong place.

Post moved to "Vedic Astrology Reading Forum". Plz see ur reading there.

Kiran

asap

Post by Kiran » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:21 pm

asap
Last edited by Kiran on Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:57 am

Dear Mr Kiran

Your 10th lord for profession is in 12th house that too in the house owned by Venus. You should concentrate on your profession rather getting into invovlements with women , which will bring disgrace  and dejectionto you. From Moon Saturn yogakaraka for Libra is seen to be placed in Cancer 10th house. I suggest you help the needy by giving free treatment to the poor. Try doing research on the diseases like leprosy or sex related diseases  purely with mind to cure the patient and not with any evil intention.In the event you allow your mind to get polluted, you may land up in Jail too. Do attend to Patient with spriituality in mind and fear of GOD. Thursday visit Shiva Temple and gives gifts to Brahmins. Treat Brahmin patient freely on Thursday. Never voluntary yourself in extending protection to other colleagues unless asked for. Respect your Lecturers and other Senior members in your profession , that will lead you in long way. Period after 27th Jan 2007 is good. A lady will come in your life who will be helpful in uplifting you professionally. Never hurt ladies, be it your mother, sister,  friend or even wife, either physically,or by words. Keep reciting Jai Hanuman always. 8th lord sitting 2nd house aspected by strong 6th Mars, hence control your speech , rather I would suggest talk less as your words could be misinterpreted and which would cause heavy damage in life

Attend to your work sincerely and with devotion and talk less is the punch line for your success in life

Kiran

Post by Kiran » Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:04 pm

Dear Govardhanvt,
I really thank you for your opinion, let me tell you my anger and speech was misinterpreted in my case as you meant in your reply and hence was I made to pay such a big price.I hope it happens as you say a woman coming to my life to rescue and lead me in the right path which I am happy and more than willing to do, in case I lost my way ,Sir.Other thing was I was warned by one of the astrologer  while in India when I asked him that this was a massive co-incidence coming to same place he said - at no point of time even if she comes back to you ,you should not  marry her -since I was learning astrology I am curious to know what is in her horoscope to say that - her date of birth is 18th of april ,1978 ,place of birth -
delhi.Not sure about time of birth- when I looked just her astronomical configuration she had Simha rashi, saturn with moon and sun with venus.One of my friend said saturn with moon with simha rashi is not good in a girl s horoscope she looks like she attains fame ,name and money is this true.I shall appreciate your feed back.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi Kiran

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:57 am

Predictions for Mystic boards Kiran regarding abroad

►Your mercury is combust, but that will not be a deterrent to your abroad ventures. Mercury is in the star and sub of Jupiter, the 7th and 10th lords, placed on your 12th. cusp=signifying abroad for job during its dasa, and you are at the beginning of its dasa.

►The start of your mercury dasa in 2003 gave new problems, giving you much agony and frustrations, probably in personal sphere within the year? Did you go abroad at this time?

►Did your present problems begin from Feb 2006 – the ketu antardasa in mercury dasa?

►Around Feb 1st 2005 was an important period when you came across a sort of speed breaker in your life, slowing down your life, but gave it a new direction, which would land more problems?... problems out of no where shot up between March 2005 – March 2006… hence the problem , Jan 8th. 2006 onwards real bad till end Jan 2007?

Answers to all points mentioned important for further predictions please.

RishiRahul

Kiran

agree with the timescales of the bad events.

Post by Kiran » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:53 pm

Dear Rahul,
Thank you for your response and I completly agree with the events being turning out really bad with the time scales provided by yourself,this is great and am really impressed by your initial analysis hoping to hear some more from you soon with advise if possible.
thank you

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:48 pm

Hi Kiran
I see you suffering from personal agression in 2007. Probably you may try to go abroad again before March 2008. When you do go you will be dissapointed if you plan any personal ventures. You may start having new plans after April 7th. 2007.

Do not expect anything lasting to happen before Dec 8th. 2007. Feb/March will ready to move ahead. Use 2007 to plan and focus. It is a gestation period.You will be in more grief if you try to undo the past. Be careful of June 8th. to Dec 8th. 2007, for any fructification of action, or planning of further action.

You have to generally learn the need to balance things and not go to excess.If you cannot maintain doing this you will lose many battles in your life. Do not love for the sake of just winning. Love is also a mature resposibility, which you have to achieve with balance. Control should there in your caustic tongue, temper and aggression( internal and external).

Mercury will not keep you in In India for too long is what you need to know now.
Good luck.
RishiRahul

Vedicguru

Post by Vedicguru » Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:24 pm

According to me, you are improving in all areas of life since July 2006 so why you need remedies.

niranjan kaushik

Post by niranjan kaushik » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:30 pm

5:18 PM 9/15/2007

Your 7th house itself is a bhaaka sthana and the bhadaka lord juiter is sitting in the 12th house.Jupiter is in the star ruled by sun who is in the 9th house with lagna lord mercury in the star ruled by bhadaka jupiter.The inherient quality of mercury is at stake and he with a seperating planet like sun cannot enjoy his stay in a dharma sthana even though the person may derieve enough luck as stated by him in this forum.Hence it is conclued that the lagna lord having links with a bhadaka is not strong enough more so the bhakata is the 7th lord,hence the intrensic value of bondage towards wife is missing.

Next the kalatrakaraks venus is with ketu in the 10th house aspected by moon who is karaka for kutumba or family,he too is in the star ruled by jupiter and this has exactly created imbalance in having a balanced kutumba.The second house is malefied by the presence of retro 8th lord and 9th saturn,and additionally aspects venus,this does not go well for venus as he is also aspected by mars who is highly powerful.Hence the natural karaka venus is being ailed by moon,mars and saturn.

Venus being vargottama is again with ketu who has the quality of vargottama in navamsa,the kalatrakaraka jupiter as the 7th lord is in neecha position in navamsa this exactly shows why you should have problems in the area of marriage.

The house of marriage that is 2nd house(retro saturn) the 4th house aspected by retro saturn,the 7th house or lord getting debilitated in navamsa the 8th house which is house of mangalya sthana getting afflicted by strong mars and the dharma sthana tha is 9th influenced by sun a separating planet in the case of marriage clearly shows that the ceremony will not hold too long.

Mars in the 8th from lagna and 4th from moon is ample proof to destroy the significance of marriage.

At present you are running MER dasha and VENUS bhukti.

The dasha natha is the lagna lord and the 4th lord stationed with sun who is the 3rd lord.Hence the significance of lagn,the 4th and the 3rd house will have a say on the native,more over mercury is in the 9th a trine in the varga of saturn in rasi and in aries varga in navamsa.Here the dasha natha is with the bhukti natha the venus and a strong ketu,
The dasha natha is activating the 3rd the house of travel,and the 4th house which is your residence along with the 9th which signifies your father and sun too signifies father.Hence by the influence of all these significance you were supposed to have a long travel back to india(4th house)

From dasha natha mercury the bhukti natha venus is in the 2nd and from lagna he is in the 11th this denotes that by making short travels you may end up with earning money.A strong ketu in mesha rashi denotes doctors and the influence of moon and venus shows study in gynic sciences and the appearence of rahu there assures a sergon,hence the dasha of mercury which runs till 2023 will give you further studies in the subject where you shall excell.The previous transit of shani was in the 10th from janma which only gave proplems in your karma and now that he is transitting the 11th from july 2007 you will have profitable situations.The aspect of saturn on the 5th house,9th house and 12th house can give you one more marriage and a trip abroad so please propitate the planet saturn who is your yogakaraka too,with a good vimsopaka bala and ishta pala.To have better luck visit the temple of devi on every tuesday and friday since venus is in rasi sandhi,even though vargottama she is not at all strong as seen in the horoscope.

For further clarifications you can post your comments to me,i am a new member to this forum.

npb

Post by npb » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:28 pm

to answer your question

back in 2006 yes you had problem related to your carrer, if i dont know what would happen, i would write you may get fired or pay cut or change job.

Kiran

Thanks for your help

Post by Kiran » Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:41 pm

When will things get rosy again or will this be like this throughout my dasha.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Thanks for your help

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:14 am

Kiran wrote:When will things get rosy again or will this be like this throughout my dasha.

Hello Kiran,

Thats new after a long time. What has transpired since I wrote to your last.

RishiRahul

Kiran

Improvement has been in spiritual life.

Post by Kiran » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:28 am

Sir,
Thanks for your concern I have been on spiritual side as you had suggested to me but need to get back to my career and still been unlucky to find a good person in my life probably because I am yet start working.
And I took time off to recharge my batteries.

devdatt dave

remidial measures

Post by devdatt dave » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:03 pm

Dear Kiran,
              your 7th lord jupiter is occupying  12th house,in the house of
venus,jupiter is uncomfortable.Jupiter is also lord of 10th house.PRAY LORD JUPITER;And wear prcecious gem Emrald embedded in gold ring
and base of the gem should touch your skin.Mercury is planet of intellignce,
intellectual, hence keep ring in your pooja an chant SHREE VISHNUSTOTRAM for 45 days daily morning after taking bath and sit  on
wooden plank facing east chant the sloka.Start on wednesday and complete it on 45th day onwednesday.
wishing you all the best.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”