Venus dasa

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

shivam0101

Venus dasa

Post by shivam0101 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:21 am

Dear Astrologers,

1. How will be venus dasa for me?
2. In my chart, Jupiter is combust, does that mean while applying points(a.v), should i have to give 0?

my details are:

27-06-78
 7:30 PM (IST)
 Bangalore

Thanks

Phantom

Post by Phantom » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:28 pm

depends on what star venus is on
if that planet is a benefic, venus dasa overall will be good
also depends on if any planets are conjunct or aspecting venus

shivam0101

Post by shivam0101 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:39 am

Thanks for replying.

It is in Asleesha Pada: 1.  It is neither aspected nor associated with any planet.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi Shivam 0101

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:53 am

1)Venus dasa for Sagittarius ascendant – in 8th house

The effects of your Venus and its dasa are given below:-
Your Venus in cancer is a very emotional Venus; not known to be good for marital harmony, but gives a sensuous nature, with vivid imaginations, responsive to emotions, needs to love and be loved, accept love when offered, particularly with more mature persons. Has a strong maternal instinct.
Your Venus is aspected by ketu, which could bring secret relations with the opposite sex (though Parashar states that ketu does not cast any aspect on planets). The present placement of Venus also gives an utopian/impractical touch. Could attract multiple relations with the opposite sex.

Your Venus in nakshatra of mercury and own sub assures betterment and development in respect to professional matters, marriage, but in material terms only. Could give a beautiful wife. Qualitatively the marriage becomes, sort of, non existent. The Venus dasa gives social contacts with many people.

Such a Venus gives finances through marriage, or and through the deceased or hidden wealth. gives much expenditure, and money wasted too. Fluctuating gains are seen…not steady.
Health wise will expose hidden health problems, giving multiple ailments like diabetes during the second half of Venus dasa.  There will be eye troubles too. The native will be worried regarding children and spouse. Will have many short distance travels during its dasa. The native will attract enemies; there could face separation with relations too.
Such a Venus has formed ‘vesi’ yoga, a solar yoga which gives good background, certainly stable finances, and good progress during Venus dasa.
Venus, taking part in viparith raja yoga gives the special ability to perform in leaps and bounds, but hinders mental peace.

2)In my experience your Jupiter is free of combustion.

expecting a feedback,
RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”