Career reading

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

MsNeptune

Career reading

Post by MsNeptune » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:54 am

I am currently facing a lot of stagnation in the areas of career and would like to know if I am on the right course academically to fulfill my dharma in life. I have a lot of interest in the arts and have great creative drive but am studying for a more conventional career. I've had a lot of career setbacks during the last couple of years. My birth details are as follows:

Date: January 1, 1988
Time: 03:27 AM
Longitude: 040.44.N
Latitude: 073.59.W
Place of birth: New York, NY, U.S

I greatly appreciate any insights that can be shared with me regarding this matter.

jerry

Post by jerry » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:45 pm

I have a lot of interest in the arts and have great creative drive
You are on the right feeling.
I am currently facing a lot of stagnation in the areas of career
You struggle to juggle the material and the spiritual, try to find meaning in the two differing realities.

MsNeptune

Post by MsNeptune » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:20 pm

Thank you for your response. I do feel I have trouble balancing those two aspects of life. I currently have a few books under development and am wondering if there is anything astrologically that supports my writing ambitions since writing a book takes so much time.

jerry

Post by jerry » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:13 pm

Are you currently a student? If yes, what's the major?
If no, may you mind to tell what you work at?
I currently have a few books under development and am wondering if there is anything astrologically that supports my writing ambitions since writing a book takes so much time.
You are on the right track again. It seems you have the creative. Sometimes, you know/sense what people are going to say/think.
But you know yourself. Do you think you can stand it till last? Your emotion/mind is changing time to time and make you feel you have to change strongly. You have the fire of mind.

MsNeptune

Post by MsNeptune » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:39 pm

I am studying psychology at university and plan to eventually attend graduate school. I figure this will be good for me because I can read people pretty well as you noted. I have been fascinated with psychology from childhood but my mental energy drives me to create through a variety of mediums. I've been working on one fiction and one non fiction book for about a year now. The fiction work is a huge endeavor and I think it has great potential, sometimes it feels like the work is larger than me because it says something about all of us. I believe I can hold out till it all comes together, I suppose I'd just like an assurance that it will come together.

jerry

Post by jerry » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:03 pm

I can read people pretty well as you noted. I have been fascinated with psychology from childhood but my mental energy drives me to create through a variety of mediums.
It is your nature. Someone uses this nature as a painter, someone is as a medium with this nature, someone uses this nature as a screen writer, someone as a salesman/psychologist, etc.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”