help me about my married life

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

naaz

help me about my married life

Post by naaz » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:35 am

m married and facing lots of trouble in my married life now i m thinking will this marriage last forever or not?? as i love my husband alot and dnt want to leave him but now i have fear of divorce from my husband side plz confirm me will this marriage last forever??or will end with divorce??
plz answer my question m waiting for u both,to answer my question.
my details are
16 july 1991
tob 8 pm
pob karachi
female
my husband details
1 dec 1982
pob karachi
tob 7 30 am

naaz

help

Post by naaz » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:34 am

plz give me reading about my question plzz

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

No type of reading can reliably predict whether or not your marriage will last

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:52 am

Hello Friend, :)

Firstly I want to make it clear that I am genuinely sorry to hear about any person who is having problems with his or her marriage, and I am sensitive to how concerned you must be that you are facing a possible divorce action from your husband.

However just as Cedars has already told you in the Tarot Reading forum (and this is the same for any type of reading which you can ask for), no reading or reader can predict whether or not your marriage will last beyond the next few weeks or months, with any amount of accuracy or reliability.

And there is the extra problem that in order to make such a prediction one of us would need to directly read your husband's thoughts and intentions towards you and the possible divorce through what is known as a third party reading.

Third party readings (readings about someone other than the person who requested it) are not allowed on Mystic Boards, IN ANY READING FORUM. They are seen to be an uninvited invasion of that person's right to the privacy of their own thoughts.

This means that while you continue to ask about whether or not there will be a divorce, you will have your reading requests ignored or rejected.

I do not give readings in this particular forum (I work in the Psychic Reading forum instead), but I feel that although changing your question to something else can never guarantee that you will get a reading here or anywhere else within a reasonable period of time, it must greatly increase your chances of getting one.

Perhaps you should ask instead what if anything you could do which might help to change your spouse's mind about getting the divorce. But we cannot change his mind ourselves. You say that you still love him and that you do not want him to leave you, but as a reader myself I cannot help but pick up on a definite feeling that you are carrying around with you a large amount of guilt for having done something which you are not proud of doing, and which has  lead to this sad situation of a married couple going their own separate ways.

With this in mind, you can edit your original request to something which is allowed to be given a reading about under the forum rules and guidelines.

I have enormous admiration and respect for the wise and gentle souls who freely give of their time and energies to help good and decent people like yourself on this reading board, and I know that they would appreciate you avoiding any questions about predicting the future of your marriage, but at the same time completely understand why you are so anxious and still want to help you in any way which they possibly can to find comfort and increased inner peace, other than acting as your fortune teller.

Remember that all readers are volunteers, and that we have our own families, jobs and problems like everyone else does to deal with outside of Mystic Board and offline. Therefore please try to remain patient while waiting for your response.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73994
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=7601

Blessings in abundance,

eye_of_tiger   :smt049

Tham

Post by Tham » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:30 am

A professional and experienced Vedic astrologer would be able
to find out what you want to know quite easily.

Unfortunately, I don't think there is any in this forum.

Two forms of astrology - the Chinese Tzu Wei system, and Vedic, are well known
to have such predictive capabilities.

There was a professional Vedic astrologer named T. Paneerselvam who used
to take part in Astro.com's forums a few years ago and had his own website,
and who used to post such predictions with accuracy, including the number
of children that you would have, but he left after some months.

Since you are in India, if you are looking for 100 per cent predictive accuracy, you
could consult a Nadi astrologer in the temples there, where he would read from a leaf
and disclose to you the names of your ancestors, your parents, your name (without you
having to tell him), your entire life path - personal, marriage, health, work, etc , and finally ,
in the words of one of my friends familiar with such astrologers , "the day you drop dead".

That is, if you are ready to face such revelations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadi_astrology

Tham

Post by Tham » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:22 pm

A second glance at your birth years reveals why your marriage is in trouble,
in terms of basic Chinese astrology.

You're a Goat, he a Dog.

The Dog has four arch "enemies" -

Dragon
Ox
Rooster
Goat

Dragon is the worst and most vicious. My younger brother is a Dragon,
being giving me endless trouble the last few years (I live with him).

Thus if you had at least checked this basic compatibility test out in
the first place, you would not have married him. Dogs just can't get
along with a Goat, even less so as life partners.

My classmate, a Dog too, married a Dragon, against the advice of everyone
including his family, who knew that these two are vicious "enemies".
It ended in divorce.

And my brother's wife is a Tiger, again "enemies". An analysis of their charts
in the Vedic section on Astrologyweekly's forum revealed that they will divorce
sooner or later.

Sunny009

Work out Marriage

Post by Sunny009 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:31 am

Dear Naz,
I'm realy deeply sorry to know about u've been through Marital turmoil &
ordeal.So,I've gone through ur Horoscope n Scrutinize thoroughly n concluded to a certain points.Cud u pls ans me one question  giving bellow:
a.When did u get Married.......is that 2010?
INDICATION IN CHART:
AMOUR:Venus is badly placed in malefic house & Rahu n Ketu Aspected Sun
in Natal chart Which indicates involving in liaison due to Excessive libido which even might cuse venereal issues afterwards & Thing took place in
Main & Sub Period of Rahu.
AT PRESENT:U r going through Main Period of Rahu & Sub Period of Jupiter.
Rahu is a planet of Separation & Jupiter is a Lord of the House of Separation.
So,as a prediction there is no light seen at the other side of the tunnel.
COMMENTS:I'm Still Positivie about this Horoscope as long as cure Exists &
Available but It all depends upon How much u intend to work out & Survive
ur Marriage as time's flying away b4 it goes completely owry.
SOLUTION:a.Yellow Saphire b.Emerald  & Pacify the Planet Rahu by proper
Propitiating.

Wishing u get over this Prob soon.

Sunny

acido255

Post by acido255 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:51 pm

oh crap!! this can be done only by KP system and for that an astrologer need the time of query

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”