a reading

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

swetha
Site Admin

a reading

Post by swetha » Tue May 30, 2006 8:35 pm

could anyone pls give a reading for this horoscope?

DOB: 20/7/1973
TOB: 4:41AM
POB: Bangalore

raj_sinha

Post by raj_sinha » Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:07 pm

hey,

is there any specigic area of life that needs to be analysed.

Regards,

Raj

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:12 am

yes ..his marital life? marriage is on the brink of breaking.

raj_sinha

Married Life analysis

Post by raj_sinha » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:31 am

Rahu placed in the 7th house explains the attitude of the native towards relationships. Can be tearmed as headless arguements without any reason. Moreover the lord of 7th house Jupiter is placed in 8th house in its sign of debilitation having grah drishti of Rahu and Saturn. In the Navamasa chart, Lord of 7th house Sun, is afflicted by the grah drishti of Saturn and Rahu. Going fuirther in depth, the Uppada Lagan is afflicted by Saturn and Rahu via grah drishti. Also 2nd lord from the Uppada (ruling longetivity) is placed in dushtana bhava from the Uppada Lagna itself and the 8th bhava from the Uppada Lagna is again afflicted by Mars.

Summing up the above, it is limpid how the maritial life of the native would be.
Presently Saturn and Mars in transit are passig over the 2nd house from the Lagna, having aspect of Rahu via grah drishti. In the comming years, Saturn would transit Leo which happens to be the Uppada Lagna for the native and subsequently it would transit the 2nd house from the UL.

The only remedy I would suggest is reciting Shri Hanuman Chalisa and conducting Shri Satyanarayan dev Pooja.

Raj

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:46 pm

thanks Raj,
will convey ur advice.
swetha

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:08 am

i had one more question... does the native himself have to recite the above , else will it b effective if his mother does it for him? also will this marriage be saved? or are there chances for a second marriage?
Last edited by swetha on Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:27 am

i know this person...and his problems dont seem to b coming to an end even though he is doing pretty well on the career front. can anyone tell me how good will a second marriage be for him?

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”