Please help - Will the court case be decided in my favour?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

simi123

Post by simi123 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:46 am

Hi,

My DOB is 17/12/1977, place- nabha, time 7-15 am
I divorced my husband in august 2008, and left all property to him without making any sort of money claims against him.
I moved to USA,  and he is still in UK, where this case is.
His DOB  is 20/7/1975, place- bareilly, time-9-35 am
He has now filed  a court case for claiming money against me.
Could you kindly tell me who will win, since i am already less on finances, and cant fight this for long.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Omjyotish

Post by Omjyotish » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:11 pm

Dear Simi

In this case you are going to loose.....
Reason for divorce..you married to non mangalik boy.

I could not understand "left all property to him without making any sort of money claims against him"
"He has now filed  a court case for claiming money against me"

for more discussion you can email me.

simi123

Post by simi123 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:16 am

Could you kindly explain why he will win, with upcoming transits.
I meant, i just wanted to leave him , so did not fight for assets or money.
He is now claiming money citing useless foolish reasons.
Another astrologer told me that when jupiter moves to aquarius , i am likely to win.
If you could explain,that will be great.
Also, there is no email id in your message.

projenator

Post by projenator » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:54 pm

Its very interesting that all planets that lend themselves to retrogression except Venus are retrograde in the chart, the shadowy planets are always retrograde and the luminaries are never retrograde. Can you please list at least a couple significant life events (marriage, travel to UK etc.) if not more to first confirm the accuracy of your birth time ?

Also mentioning the latitude and longitude of Nabha for confirmation would be appreciated.

simi123

Post by simi123 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:45 pm

First of all, thanks for looking into it.
I travelled to Uk on 9/5/2009.
My marriage was solemnized on paper on 29/4/2009, in a mandir on 26/4/2009
Divorce was legally granted in august 2008, although i left the house and separated on 13/9/2007.
I migrated to USA in mar 2009.

I hope that helps
Also, i will really appreciate if you could explain as well what you see or find.

Nabha-30-22N,   76-12E

Thanks again.

projenator

Post by projenator » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:17 am

simi123 wrote:First of all, thanks for looking into it.
I travelled to Uk on 9/5/2009.
My marriage was solemnized on paper on 29/4/2009, in a mandir on 26/4/2009
Divorce was legally granted in august 2008, although i left the house and separated on 13/9/2007.
I migrated to USA in mar 2009.

I hope that helps
Also, i will really appreciate if you could explain as well what you see or find.

Nabha-30-22N,   76-12E

Thanks again.
Well, April 2009 was the date of your second marriage, I guess. Please mention dates of first marriage, the divorce proceedings of which are ensuing in the UK.

simi123

Post by simi123 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:08 pm

Oh

simi123

Post by simi123 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:10 pm

oh , i am sorry.
I fumbled with all the years.
I travelled to uk on 9/5/2005
Marriage solemnized on paper 29/4/2005, in mandir on 26/4/2005
And i have not married the second time, am single right now.
Rest all dates - of separation, divorce, and migration to US are correct.

projenator

Post by projenator » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:21 pm

simi123 wrote:oh , i am sorry.
I fumbled with all the years.
I travelled to uk on 9/5/2005
Marriage solemnized on paper 29/4/2005, in mandir on 26/4/2005
And i have not married the second time, am single right now.
Rest all dates - of separation, divorce, and migration to US are correct.

Your callousness is extremely frustrating, unimaginable how someone who is so messy with dates of significants life events expects explanation from others for their statements.

Chandal

Post by Chandal » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:22 pm

Projenator. In birth time only for 2-3 minutes there can be a difference in time earlier, the girl needs to give data on quantity of seniors and younger brothers and sisters and the trades start up will paint, where and when worked. If there is a formation, on whom she too will specify studied? I have preliminary made yesterday a horoscope to it and her husband, he says, that the girl is accustomed to speak not the truth. Start up still will give data on children if they at it are, and that is similar them at it can and not to be absolutely.
If there was no that to be afraid to it then court not in forces it to punish. Probably she that does not finish speaking that.

simi123

Post by simi123 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:08 pm

I dont think any more details are required.
If you can, why dont you predict and tell me the number of siblings and the profession of the girl.
Also, mercury jupiter opposition makes her aggressive, however mercury in ascendant, with checking influences on moon, and 12th lord in 8th definitely dont make her liar.
The boy however , in this case with debilitated moon with rahu, mercury posited in 11th uses speech for gains, is a conman who hides behind sweet speech , partly given by venus in ascendant.
It would be interesting to know how you make your predictions.

Also, projenator, i guess, you dont understand the meaning of word sorry.
I fumbled with years, since its realistically happening in present for me now.
You should be a bit more compassionate, i am not weak hearted, so i can do without your advice.
Also, i have seen charts with sometimes all planets besides moon , sun retrograde, so i dont believe you should have asked for birth time rectification just based on that.
And, you have no right to chide or snub me on this forum , if it was so frustrating, you should stop looking into it, not definitely the trait of a good astrologer, who should have good speech, as per brihat hora shastra, esp if someone asks for help or advice.
I am grown adult, so watch your words and little ego.

Chandal

Post by Chandal » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:43 pm

So you perfectly know an astrology why select time, after all others wait in turn of council at the astrologist. I wished only to help to make rectification, I do not trust time of a birth which have occurred in real perception of the person, after all there are laws when the person is born during fixed time, and actually it has already occurred in a womb of mother long before it.
And into the account of that if to use   Ayanamsha  Lahiri , I think you do not learn quantity of brothers and sisters just as it is possible to get confused and in a trade of the person.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:20 pm

I think the thread have come slightly out of balance, and chose to close it.

As we all know...Mother Justice shall be blind....by that means she shall hear both parts in a case, and out from that she shall do her verdict.

It can always be nice to ask for win or loose...it can also be nice to give advice upon it...mostly you have more then 50% chance to get it right.

If this has been a normal marriage, and if it has ended a normal way, and if the woman haven't bigger "asset" then the husband, then I can't see what this do in a court at all.

If the woman have greater asset then the husband, and she has no "contract" that she own it by herself, then he might win, because this is the way it is shared when couples end their marriages. Image

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”