avamji, Astro_scholrji & other learned astrologers...please help!!

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

astro_scholr

good one

Post by astro_scholr » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:44 pm

avam46 wrote:Hello Ankita,
You seem to know astrology well.

I have very basic understanding, thats it.
Astrology is too deep and vast and I have only surface knowledge.

My humble findings from your Horoscope is as under.

1. You are born under Bharani Nakshatr.Shukla Chaturdashi. Persons  with this nakshatra can be generally quite revolutionary in their ideals and do not tolerate things which are carried down from the past but do not serve the purpose. Since a change in the established practices is a painful process, the natives need to pass through painful phases in life, when they are hell-bent in changing them. Usually such natives have a very strong character and they can withstand turbulences and turmoil in life with poise and equanimity and eventually grow stronger with each of their experiences. Each such experiences in their life are transformational and they are ever eager to take more such transformational journeys in life. Due to their propensity to withstand negative experience with poise, they are always still on their face, in spite of having a raging volcano or tsunami inside................................

This is quite right, even some of my closest friends dont know I have a step mom coz I dont want any sympathy  It should be remembered that you lost your mother pretty early, ..........................

2. when you were hardly 6 years of age.
3. The Lord of the7th ie the Sun is placed in the 4th from 7th or the 10th House of m-in-law in the Horoscope. The tenth House is aspected by Saturn besides Rahu. Besides Sun is opposite to your Upapada Lagna and your moon is in 12th from Upapada Lagna showing problem areas from your mother in law and father in law. .....................

Are there any remedies? I used to deeply care for them but am frustrated because they dont seem to care for me...or my husband, they only seem to think abt themselves.

4. Mars in 11th shows drive,achievement in field of wealth,and a tendency to to be dominating at times with a tendency to do things”My way”. You are an independent Girl though. Surya in 10th with Sani’s aspect tends to make you defend your independent behaviour, and accept the constaints imposed on your independent behaviour. You attain success through your Hard work. But the aspect of Rahu on Surya does make you occasionally flare up.............

i used to quite short tempered, have mellowed down a lot since marriage. I try hard to keep my reactions in check but yes, do flare up with my husband now and then .............

5. Your Venus karka for marriage and marital bliss,Lord of 4th and 9th is hemmed between Sun and Saturn. Both Lord of second from UL and Venus are placed in Badhaka Sthana in Libra. Though Venus is good in 9th and in swasthana it is somewhat tied or bogged down with his friend Mercury.
The second from Upapada denoting longitivity of marriage is threatened
by Graha aspect of Mars and Saturn. But the benovelent Jupiters Rasi aspect on it will be a protective shield. There are constant threats which you are able to ward off.  ..............

My husband and I were seeing each other since the age of 17 and got married at 24...our relationship has always been rocky and we've had problems...but we always believed our love was bigger than any problem. We had broken up for almost 2 years from 2002 to 2004, but could not do w/o each other. I came back into his life when he was at a very low point, and I loved him too much to see him like that. My husband loves me a lot, but can be quite dominating....which is a problem because I have this major independent streak....................

6. The Nisargika and Tatkalika sambandha between the two Lagna Lords and Rasi Lords of your Husband and yours shows that you both will continue to be loving and supportive of each other inspite of various odds, difficiency In sexual attitude[represented by AL-A7, venus in 12 th from Sun and Mars-mars in 2/12 of both] . That is so right
7. Rahu in 6th good for material happiness but not very good in relationship does show  occasional conflicts.
Overall I would humbly put it that the relationship conflict between you and your hubby[for reasons already enumerated] though it would crop up now and then, would get solved and there is no break up of marriage seen. There is definitely no hatred or enemity threatening the two in future too. Tell me who does not have tiffs in marriage? It is an opportunity for increasing your love for each other. .....................................
I agree, we often fight becuase we care too much, and are very involved in each other's life...we are truly 'partners' in many ways...we just need to give each other some space I guess. I just want to tell you something...my mom-in-law does astrology too but she does really analyze in depth...like she does not know about aspects, and divisional charts, etc. She told us that both my husband and I have indications for two marriages in our charts, and we should have another ceremony when somebody else is getting married. In general, she has made my husband and I wear Neelam and Emerald and she also made me wear an Akeek stone.....i wear these just to make her happy because she otherwise takes it as an insult. .......................

Now coming to your Dasa and Transits.
You are running your Rahu-Rahu till October 2010. Rahu will keep giving
occasional problems, but not unsurmountable. So you need to control yourself. Rahu-ketu in transit are presently passing through natal position
energesing the two into action. They would also shift by year end.
The Saturn in transit would shift to virgo in mid September. Though Saturn
Is Lagna Lord, it is also the Lord of 12th House, there by giving mixed effects.
It would aspect Natal Saturn,Natal Jupiter, 7th Lord Sun in the 10th, 5th House
of love and Romance,and second House. All these areas get affected.
In your Hubby’s Horoscope Saturn would shift to last phase of Sade Sath.
By December Jupiter would shift to Aquarius protecting the 7th House of marriage and 5th house of Romance and love for next one year. So between sept to December this year you need to be extra careful. .....................
I'll keep this in mind..end of Rahu Dasa means Oct 2010? My husband and I are thinkign of buying our first house in Sep-Oct of this year...is it an ok time?..................
The Rahu Dasa ending you should be careful.

Now let us come to the Remedial part. I for one is a positive person, and
Strongly believe in God and his Grace. I also am of the firm opinion that
We should correct our follies, our drawbacks. With this in mind I suggest
as under.
1.The main area of problem revolves round your in-laws. He is not one
who would just give them up. You need to control your flare ups...........
you need to live your life. .................

God bless them with a long life...so you see, my life will be half over before I get to live it my way ................

I can teach you simple meditation cum self affirmation technique.
Please remember that your Atma Karaka planet, the planet supposed to
Teach a lesson to your soul in the present birth and help it evolve in its road to merge with God,Is moon. This signifies lessons in patience, caring and compassion. So you need to develop these qualities even more. This
Is the area of free will I was talking to you about.
2. The best remedy I advocate is vrat on navami  day based on your second sign from Upapada  from Sun rise to sunset and on this day you will need to live on Milk and fruits besides uttering some simple Mantras which would hardly take 10 to 15 mins.Besides daily prayers are also required. I don’t
Want to go into area of Gems as it is a bit controversial. Do let me know
your views on this..............................

I am more than willing to fast and say prayers...praying calms me. Please let me know what I should do. I am already wearing Blue Sapphire, Emerald and Akeek..also a diamond solitaire. I say Hanuman Chalisa everyday (and whenevr I feel agitated), I also say Shani Chalisa everyday and Shiv Chalisa on Mondays. I used to say Durga Chalisa everyday too. ..............
3. You need to do good to others,help people, help spread happiness
Wherever and whenever possible.At least a nice simple smile from the
bottom of your Heart would make someone happy. This is a very good way
of decreasing your negative Karma.
Think positive, be positive, and on the face of it I see all your problems are Solvable with a little bit of effort from your side.
Don’t worry…cheer up….Om sri Sai Ram..  ............................

I like to think that I am mentally very strong, but I crumble at times and feel really depressed and pray to God because I dont confide in or discuss problems anyone....I dont want to sound dramatic...but I feel God is speaking through you and telling me everything will be ok. God bless you. ...............

AVAM

PS I shall publish this in the forum after I see your reaction ............please do
good and detailed one. Many lessons for budding astrologers

We want to see more of you :-)
Ohm Ganeshaya Namaha

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:53 pm

Dear Avam ji,

Though I am not able to understand all  the points in your Analysis fully,  I too learnt  few points from them. . I am also joining my brother Astro in  telling that Your post is full of teachings which are   very useful for beginners like me. (us). Waiting  to learn from You more.( So I request You to post more) Thanks for teaching us. Hope your readings , suggestions and remedies will guide our Ankita and make her lead a peaceful life in near  future.

Regards,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

ankita23

Post by ankita23 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Avamji has been very kind in providing such a detailed analysis, and most importantly, encouraging words that tell you to face problems head on. Sometimes people dont tell the truth for fear of discouraging a person, and I guess it is right in certain cases becuase they can assess the mental strength of the person to handle the truth. I am personally very thankful that I've been told the truth, told where I am wrong and how I can improve myself and the situation.

I am sure the remedies that Avamji will prescribe will help me further. I feel blessed to be part of this community :)

avam46

Married life

Post by avam46 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:58 pm

Hello Ankita,
Thank you for your kind words.
I will get back to you during weekend about your queries. Meanwhile I feel
you should continue your prayers. I was only talking about minor relationship
issues between sept 15th to December and not with regard to other matters.
I wish to very frank in my views on Gem Therapy. I really do not wish to pass
any adverse cooments, because the Gems chosen must have purity, adequate weight,
with proper setting,worn on the correct finger on the right day after the mantras are
uttered, which I am sure you must have done. Did you start feeling negative energy or things
happening after any perticular ring was worn?Hope not.
I am sending the details of the vrat to be observed this weekend.
Meanwhile all the best,cheer up, smile..spread happiness,
God bless
AVAM

avam46

Sincere thanks

Post by avam46 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Dear Astroji amd Prassanaji,
Thank you for the kind words.
AVAM

ankita23

Post by ankita23 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:01 pm

Thank you Avamji....yes, I wore the rings on the prescribed days, hour and fingers, and said mantras while doing so. But I am a little doubtful about the weight because the Neelam I am wearing is pretty small. I did not really feel any difference, positive or negative, after wearing the blue sapphire or the emerald...but I did feel pretty good after wearing the diamond (it maybe becuase all women love diamonds) and I anyways wore it like a wedding ring.

My husband and I are on the verge of buying a house, but there are small doubts. Shall I post a query in the Horary forum with the question, time, etc?

avam46

married life and property

Post by avam46 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:56 am

hello ankita,
neelam I guess must have 5 or 7 rattis by weight set in gold to be worn in middle
or little finger.I am sure thee are experts inthis area to help you out.
Yes, go ahead with your posting on the Horay forum...
All the best
Om sai ram
AVAM

ankita23

Post by ankita23 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:14 am

Yes the neelam is definitely smaller than that...I wear it in the right hand middle finger

khraum108

Post by khraum108 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:56 pm

||Hare Rama Krishna||

Dear Ankita

I know that much has been said about your kundli. However, since i opened your chart it is my duty to add my 2 cents worth. In my humble opinion, we keep suffering in our lives due to some past karma not knowing what that karma is. You have a curse of father in your chart (Su aspected by Sa and Ra by Graha Drishti). That Su rules your 7th house and hence the suffering in your marriage. The remedy for that needs to be done for sure since that karma will continue to chase you till fullfilled. I would suggest being nice to your father and taking care of him for static remedy. The lord of the house is in the 11th but the karaka is well placed in 9th with the 9th lord. So I would suggest worship Sri Vishnu with the mantra "Om Vishnave Namah". Sa is your lagna lord however is really badly placed in the 8th house with the evil 11th lord and maraka, i wonder why you are wearing a neelam. Diamond is great for you (9th lord strong and also vargottama).

Now to timing. I dont use Vimsottari seeded from Moon in the cases where Moon is in 3rd, 8th or 11th cause as per my Guru it should be utpanna Vimshottari. So using that dasa your mother died in Ju-Sa. Sa as you know is involved in the curse and aspacts the debilitated moon in Navamsa along with Ma. The moon being debilitated in the navamsa shows the sufferings that you have undergone in your life with Mother figures. It is good at the starts and then turns pear shaped. (debilitated planets in Navamsa can have that effect). right now you are running Sa - Ve by this dasa, now ve is the lord of your UL so your marriage. as pointed out by Avam earlier, there is a papakartari on that venus causing bandhana. the 4th lord and 9th lord from the UL are causing the papakartari (mother and father in law). and i believe the situation would have worsoned July 2007 onwards. From July this year the pratyantar of Sa has started that sits in the 8th house, maraka to the 7th, forcing you to think on the lines of getting out of the marriage. Since Ve is the antardasa lord, he is also the 7th lord from Moon and placed in the 7th house, so you are feeling the bandhana of the papakartari at this time. The situation continues for a year from now.

Now lets come to the remedies.

I would suggest that Neelam to be parted with in the first place. Worshipping deepa Laxmi or bagulamukhi will alliviate the ill-effects of that moon. I would tend to lean towards deepa-lakshmi since Ve is also your Ishta Devata planet. To come out of this parakartari effects of Sa and Su around your husband and your marriage, you will need to do krishna worship. 1. chant 21 times Sri Krishna Sharnam mamah.  there after 3 malas of Klim Krishna Klim. this will help you immensly though these bandhanas are slow in breaking but will not let your marriage break.

Om Tat Sat

Tarun
Desire(Ra) is the cause of Birth

ankita23

Post by ankita23 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:35 pm

Tarunji,

I deeply appreciate your analysis of my horoscope and your suggestions, it just goes onto re-inforce my belief that it was a blessing that I found this community. Scholars like Rahulji, Avamji and yourself are doing a great service to people like us who need guidance. I have some questions and comments below -

khraum108 wrote:||Hare Rama Krishna||

Dear Ankita

I know that much has been said about your kundli. However, since i opened your chart it is my duty to add my 2 cents worth. In my humble opinion, we keep suffering in our lives due to some past karma not knowing what that karma is. You have a curse of father in your chart (Su aspected by Sa and Ra by Graha Drishti). Tarunji, can you please elaborate...was I not good to my father in the past? That Su rules your 7th house and hence the suffering in your marriage. The remedy for that needs to be done for sure since that karma will continue to chase you till fullfilled. I would suggest being nice to your father and taking care of him for static remedy. My father loves me the most but I used to behave very foolishly with my father...my step mom would not like my father being close to me so I used to purposely misbehave with him just to make her happy..I was such an idiot. In the last 7-8 years I have come to realize how well my father has brought me up by instilling the right values. He is wealthy and he could have spoilt me a lot, but he always taught me the value of hard work and intellectual ability. I have improved my relationship with him a lot, but I will work harder on thisThe lord of the house is in the 11th but the karaka is well placed in 9th with the 9th lord. So I would suggest worship Sri Vishnu with the mantra "Om Vishnave Namah". How many times? Sa is your lagna lord however is really badly placed in the 8th house with the evil 11th lord and maraka, i wonder why you are wearing a neelam. My mother-in-law made me wear it. Her knowledge of astrology is not very deep but she always asks everyone to wear gemstones . Diamond is great for you (9th lord strong and also vargottama).

Now to timing. I dont use Vimsottari seeded from Moon in the cases where Moon is in 3rd, 8th or 11th cause as per my Guru it should be utpanna Vimshottari. So using that dasa your mother died in Ju-Sa. Sa as you know is involved in the curse and aspacts the debilitated moon in Navamsa along with Ma. The moon being debilitated in the navamsa shows the sufferings that you have undergone in your life with Mother figures. It is good at the starts and then turns pear shaped. (debilitated planets in Navamsa can have that effect). IS there any remedy for this? Women are closest to their mothers with whom they can share all their worries, but I've never had that. Since before my marriage I've tried to build a mother-daughter relationship with my mum-in-law, and it was good till I got married because she had limited authority over me. She will not change..what can I do? right now you are running Sa - Ve by this dasa, now ve is the lord of your UL so your marriage. as pointed out by Avam earlier, there is a papakartari on that venus causing bandhana. the 4th lord and 9th lord from the UL are causing the papakartari (mother and father in law). and i believe the situation would have worsoned July 2007 onwards. From July this year the pratyantar of Sa has started that sits in the 8th house, maraka to the 7th, forcing you to think on the lines of getting out of the marriage. Since Ve is the antardasa lord, he is also the 7th lord from Moon and placed in the 7th house, so you are feeling the bandhana of the papakartari at this time. The situation continues for a year from now. I can be patient if this is a passing phase, but what is the impact on my remaining life? Tarunji, please tell me the truth, if this is a lifelong problem I will have to reconcile myself instead of fighting it.

I would suggest that Neelam to be parted with in the first place. Worshipping deepa Laxmi or bagulamukhi will alliviate the ill-effects of that moon. I would tend to lean towards deepa-lakshmi since Ve is also your Ishta Devata planet. How shall I do this..by praying to their image kept in my temple and/or saying specific mantras? To come out of this parakartari effects of Sa and Su around your husband and your marriage, you will need to do krishna worship. 1. chant 21 times Sri Krishna Sharnam mamah.  there after 3 malas of Klim Krishna Klim. 3 malas means 3 X 108 times?  this will help you immensly though these bandhanas are slow in breaking but will not let your marriage break. Thank you Tarunji. Does my husband's Mangal dosh need any remedies?

Om Tat Sat

Tarun

khraum108

Post by khraum108 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:22 pm

ankita23 wrote:Tarunji,

I deeply appreciate your analysis of my horoscope and your suggestions, it just goes onto re-inforce my belief that it was a blessing that I found this community. Scholars like Rahulji, Avamji and yourself are doing a great service to people like us who need guidance. I have some questions and comments below -

khraum108 wrote:||Hare Rama Krishna||

Dear Ankita

I know that much has been said about your kundli. However, since i opened your chart it is my duty to add my 2 cents worth. In my humble opinion, we keep suffering in our lives due to some past karma not knowing what that karma is. You have a curse of father in your chart (Su aspected by Sa and Ra by Graha Drishti). Tarunji, can you please elaborate...was I not good to my father in the past? That Su rules your 7th house and hence the suffering in your marriage. The remedy for that needs to be done for sure since that karma will continue to chase you till fullfilled. I would suggest being nice to your father and taking care of him for static remedy. My father loves me the most but I used to behave very foolishly with my father...my step mom would not like my father being close to me so I used to purposely misbehave with him just to make her happy..I was such an idiot. In the last 7-8 years I have come to realize how well my father has brought me up by instilling the right values. He is wealthy and he could have spoilt me a lot, but he always taught me the value of hard work and intellectual ability. I have improved my relationship with him a lot, but I will work harder on thisThe lord of the house is in the 11th but the karaka is well placed in 9th with the 9th lord. So I would suggest worship Sri Vishnu with the mantra "Om Vishnave Namah". How many times? Sa is your lagna lord however is really badly placed in the 8th house with the evil 11th lord and maraka, i wonder why you are wearing a neelam. My mother-in-law made me wear it. Her knowledge of astrology is not very deep but she always asks everyone to wear gemstones . Diamond is great for you (9th lord strong and also vargottama).

Now to timing. I dont use Vimsottari seeded from Moon in the cases where Moon is in 3rd, 8th or 11th cause as per my Guru it should be utpanna Vimshottari. So using that dasa your mother died in Ju-Sa. Sa as you know is involved in the curse and aspacts the debilitated moon in Navamsa along with Ma. The moon being debilitated in the navamsa shows the sufferings that you have undergone in your life with Mother figures. It is good at the starts and then turns pear shaped. (debilitated planets in Navamsa can have that effect). IS there any remedy for this? Women are closest to their mothers with whom they can share all their worries, but I've never had that. Since before my marriage I've tried to build a mother-daughter relationship with my mum-in-law, and it was good till I got married because she had limited authority over me. She will not change..what can I do? right now you are running Sa - Ve by this dasa, now ve is the lord of your UL so your marriage. as pointed out by Avam earlier, there is a papakartari on that venus causing bandhana. the 4th lord and 9th lord from the UL are causing the papakartari (mother and father in law). and i believe the situation would have worsoned July 2007 onwards. From July this year the pratyantar of Sa has started that sits in the 8th house, maraka to the 7th, forcing you to think on the lines of getting out of the marriage. Since Ve is the antardasa lord, he is also the 7th lord from Moon and placed in the 7th house, so you are feeling the bandhana of the papakartari at this time. The situation continues for a year from now. I can be patient if this is a passing phase, but what is the impact on my remaining life? Tarunji, please tell me the truth, if this is a lifelong problem I will have to reconcile myself instead of fighting it.

I would suggest that Neelam to be parted with in the first place. Worshipping deepa Laxmi or bagulamukhi will alliviate the ill-effects of that moon. I would tend to lean towards deepa-lakshmi since Ve is also your Ishta Devata planet. How shall I do this..by praying to their image kept in my temple and/or saying specific mantras? To come out of this parakartari effects of Sa and Su around your husband and your marriage, you will need to do krishna worship. 1. chant 21 times Sri Krishna Sharnam mamah.  there after 3 malas of Klim Krishna Klim. 3 malas means 3 X 108 times?  this will help you immensly though these bandhanas are slow in breaking but will not let your marriage break. Thank you Tarunji. Does my husband's Mangal dosh need any remedies?

Om Tat Sat

Tarun

Om Vishnave namah should be chanted atleast 3 malas anytime of the day. But remember that when you eat lunch say vishnu vishnu vishnu and offer the food to god before you eat.

To worship deepa-lakshmi do this. Light a lamp in your house at your place of worship and in that lamp imagine Ma Lakshmi sitting in the flame. Then Slowly recite the mantra "Shriiim" the sh part starts from the heart and slowly the mantra should rise to your forehead when you finish with the 'm' part. if you know what I mean?

I have not opened your husband's chart so I will not comment on that part for the time being. But you can start with your remedies and you will start feeling better soon... Remember that patience is the key.

Om Tat Sat

Tarun
Desire(Ra) is the cause of Birth

ankita23

Post by ankita23 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:04 am

Thank you Tarunji

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:39 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hi Ankita,

What actually had transpired from 2008, probable early or middle?

RishiRahul

Hi,

The information i am looking forward to is When did the present separation occur from? End 2008 finally after pondering over it over the year, ie early and mid 2008?

RishiRahul

ankita23

Post by ankita23 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Rahulji,

Sorry for the delayed reply..I wasnt at home yesterday. I am not separated from my husband, we live together. When I said 'we stay apart' I meant we dont live with my in-laws, but still their influence is extremely strong on our relationship and everyday life.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:45 pm

ankita23 wrote:Rahulji,

Sorry for the delayed reply..I wasnt at home yesterday. I am not separated from my husband, we live together. When I said 'we stay apart' I meant we dont live with my in-laws, but still their influence is extremely strong on our relationship and everyday life.

Hi Ankita23,

This puzzled me a lot as you had said 'we stay apart'.. and my perception was not matching perfectly with the situation, and I had trouble adapting to the main perception astrologically.. hence the delay in replying.

However since both of you are staying apart from your inlaws, please mention the month and year that it has happened.  End 2008 or July 2009?

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”