request reading from a new Pakistani member

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

yourdost

request reading from a new Pakistani member

Post by yourdost » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:57 pm

Dear Sir, I would like to know why I am having so bad time in my life since last few years, kindly let me know what are the remedies for removing this bad luck also please advise stone to be weared in silver

Name: Shaikh Waheeduddin

D O B: 21st March 1956

T O B:  between 9 and 10 am (this time is given by my elders, my parrents are not alive)

P O B:  Karachi - Pakistan

presently living in Karachi - Paksitan

best regards and thanks

nklkkl

Please mention the precise TOB

Post by nklkkl » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:35 pm

Your lagna changes after 9:25. Please confirm if your were born after or before this time .

yourdost

Re: Please mention the precise TOB

Post by yourdost » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:08 pm

nklkkl wrote:Your lagna changes after 9:25. Please confirm if your were born after or before this time .
thanks, this the biggest problem, as my parents are not alive, aunty she is also old dont remember exactly what was the time she says what she remembers was between 9am and 10 am only source left is, hospital but I am afraid if they were keeping old records of birth

nklkkl

Hi

Post by nklkkl » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:29 am

I am sorry...but I do not have requisite knowledge to help you without this info. Maybe some senior members will be able to help you. Thanks and All The Best

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”