Stars indicates Money-Field !

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

yourdost

Post by yourdost » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:48 pm

Dear Sir, I would like to know why I am having so bad time in my life since last few years, kindly let me know what are the remedies for removing this bad luck also please advise stone to be weared in silver

Name: Shaikh Waheeduddin

D O B: 21st March 1956

T O B:  between 9 and 10 am (this time is given by my elders, my parrents are not alive)

P O B:  Karachi - Pakistan

presently living in Karachi - Paksitan

best regards and thanks

abhishekh

Post by abhishekh » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:04 am

Dear,
First I am saying thanks for making interest in the vedic astrology,in Mystic Board Forum,You are a man who have much interest in voodoo and witch craft works.from past more then one year Jupiter is passing through Saturn and Rahu by the Gochara,and this type results are going with you,you covered a land or property from a graveyard or from a person who had not any generation,after selling that land or property,you earn more profits by that land or property,that time your friends arrenged more helps in the work of property,you changed your past work by seeing the profit from this type work,after 6th April 2007,you feel lazy in your work,and there are more mind tensions,the money spend in the illness of a person in your family like polio etc.Your place of living changed by the situations,you made enmity with others,also you made enmity with your superiors,those suggested good witch craft works for you.and this time of bad situations going end on the date of 7th August 2007.the best remedies is paint your house by white color,and leave the work,like a postman.

yourdost

Post by yourdost » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:46 am

abhishekh wrote:Dear,
First I am saying thanks for making interest in the vedic astrology,in Mystic Board Forum,You are a man who have much interest in voodoo and witch craft works.from past more then one year Jupiter is passing through Saturn and Rahu by the Gochara,and this type results are going with you,you covered a land or property from a graveyard or from a person who had not any generation,after selling that land or property,you earn more profits by that land or property,that time your friends arrenged more helps in the work of property,you changed your past work by seeing the profit from this type work,after 6th April 2007,you feel lazy in your work,and there are more mind tensions,the money spend in the illness of a person in your family like polio etc.Your place of living changed by the situations,you made enmity with others,also you made enmity with your superiors,those suggested good witch craft works for you.and this time of bad situations going end on the date of 7th August 2007.the best remedies is paint your house by white color,and leave the work,like a postman.
Dear Abhishek thanks for your reply, but it is very confusing for me

1. yes I am interested in metaphysical activities like meditation, mind power, hypnosis and all good spritual activities, I dont see these activities as voodoo ,witchcraft or black magic

2. I didnt covered any such land from graveyard or from someone who have no generation

3. I am not involved in any property work selling /buying or land mafia work

4. No one in my family got ill in past 4 years and havent spent any big amount of money on illness

thanks n regards

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:05 pm

Dear,
I read your birth chart and find,Venus in first house,Venus is the lord of physical money and your life mate,chart is saying that this person under physical wealth and also maintain by his life mate.Jupiter,the star of luck and religion,in the fourth house,and in retrograde position,not going to make in the family life,but always seeing to reverse in the communication and out side living,Moon in the third house and opposite with  Mars,seeing there are some tussle with mother and son,related to religion and luck,Mars also intimate for the hitting of father(Sun in 12th house),by out side living or by the nature.Sun in the 12th house,intimate this person is living out side or his birth place,fourth Jupiter,is good by the Vedic and other regulations,but Jupiter (Jeeva)changed the nature of living,Lord of 6th and 3rd in the 11th house intimate about works and gains for the living,Mercury is the lord of 3rd and 6th,third house related to communication and 6th house related to service.Means this person making service in the communication line and giving his service to a business company.from past two and half years,Saturn passed in the fourth house and affected to Jupiter of natal,and Venus,this person having troubles,by the residence(Fourth house),and by the life mate,physical money,(Venus of first house).it is up to 19th October 2007,(by the birth chart of this person).After this time,there will be more relief by the tensions,and also by the family tussles.

yourdost

Post by yourdost » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:21 am

astrobhadauria wrote:Dear,
I read your birth chart and find,Venus in first house,Venus is the lord of physical money and your life mate,chart is saying that this person under physical wealth and also maintain by his life mate.Jupiter,the star of luck and religion,in the fourth house,and in retrograde position,not going to make in the family life,but always seeing to reverse in the communication and out side living,Moon in the third house and opposite with  Mars,seeing there are some tussle with mother and son,related to religion and luck,Mars also intimate for the hitting of father(Sun in 12th house),by out side living or by the nature.Sun in the 12th house,intimate this person is living out side or his birth place,fourth Jupiter,is good by the Vedic and other regulations,but Jupiter (Jeeva)changed the nature of living,Lord of 6th and 3rd in the 11th house intimate about works and gains for the living,Mercury is the lord of 3rd and 6th,third house related to communication and 6th house related to service.Means this person making service in the communication line and giving his service to a business company.from past two and half years,Saturn passed in the fourth house and affected to Jupiter of natal,and Venus,this person having troubles,by the residence(Fourth house),and by the life mate,physical money,(Venus of first house).it is up to 19th October 2007,(by the birth chart of this person).After this time,there will be more relief by the tensions,and also by the family tussles.
Dear sir thanks for your reading, sorry to say that I am really new to astrology, cannot understand these technical terms, shall be thankfull if you could explain me in simple words that why is this happening and when it will be removed and any remedies for it
may god give you all the rewards of your work

best regards

kamal109

Post by kamal109 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:49 pm

My DOB - 22-sep-1979
TIme - 07:21 Am
Place - Rawalpindi , Pakistan

can you please look into my reading and tell me what and when will i have a good stable source of income and stability in profession and personal life. Also i am professionally associated with computers do you belive its good or should i look into some other opportunities like bussiness etc.

Thanks
Kamal Baig

sachinsharma

Requesting reading for good time

Post by sachinsharma » Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:45 am

All respected Astrologers,
   Curruntly I am suffering from financial problem from many years i want to know if about my financial position in future.In resent I am in debt.Will my condition will improve in future?
Name:             sachin sharma
Birth Place:      Bareilly(U.P.)
Time:              9:50P.M.

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:58 pm

kamal109 wrote:My DOB - 22-sep-1979

can you please look into my reading and tell me what and when will i have a good stable source of income and stability in profession and personal life. Also i am professionally associated with computers do you belive its good or should i look into some other opportunities like bussiness etc.

Thanks
Kamal Baig
Which point give indications about more money ?
See the chart of Mr.Kamal Baig,Date of birth and time indicate the birth of morning time,and the lord of the day is Saturn,Lord of physical money is Venus,and Moon,there are four type money in life,money provider houses are 2nd,5th,8th,and 11th.in the birth chart of Mr. Kamal Baig,the 2nd house is giving money through Uranus,and the power of Uranus is
Taking advantage of sudden and unforeseen events, the knack of mesmerizing others, occult forces, electrical gadgets, short-cut methods, inventions, progressive projects, originality, reforms, oratory, exposures, astrology, electricity, computers, reforms, automobiles, mental creativity, science, research, psychology, humanitarianism, technical writer, astronomer, air conditioning technician, aerodynamicist, psychiatrist, telephone repairman. The potential to fascinate and charm people. A charismatic aura that sways the emotions of others. Love of addressing groups. Enters into unusual ventures where originality and inventiveness can be unleashed in making quick decisions to solve problems or devise better timesaving shortcuts. Quick to grasp the ideas of others. Aptitude for installing and adjusting delicate instruments, working with electrical devices.
it is person physical money,and the mode of past money,that make live in child hood,this indication from 11th house,the physical money through father,or by the quick activities by wife of Mr. Kamal Baig,(the fifth house of oppsite,7th) by Mars,and mode of money through 11th house are
Mechanical things, initiative, aggressive action, doctors, surgeons, building, manufacturing, iron, steel, mechanics, war building, tearing down or building up, physical education instructors, machine repairmen, locksmiths, masseurs, tool designers, welders, diamond cutters, mechanical engineers, physical therapists, athletes, sales agents, barbers, tool and die makers, electroplaters, sheet metal workers, butchers, flight engineers, soldiers, physiotherapists. Courage to take a dare, creativity, ability to face danger, efficient with tools and sharp objects, repairing broken things. Needs physical, muscular action to feel comfortable.
Calculations of Time
The supporters of 2nd house are Rahu,Jupiter,and Saturn,in present time Saturn in the 12th,as per birth chart,and Rahu in the sixth house with Uranus,then we can say,money will be start from 22nd November 2007,when Jupiter will make connectivity with Uranus.
Good person want to make good everywhere.

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:02 pm

Thanks
Kamal Baig
See the chart of Mr.Kamal Baig,Date of birth and time indicate the birth of morning time,and the lord of the day is Saturn,Lord of physical money is Venus,and Moon,there are four type money in life,money provider houses are 2nd,5th,8th,and 11th.in the birth chart of Mr. Kamal Baig,the 2nd house is giving money through Uranus,and the power of Uranus is
Taking advantage of sudden and unforeseen events, the knack of mesmerizing others, occult forces, electrical gadgets, short-cut methods, inventions, progressive projects, originality, reforms, oratory, exposures, astrology, electricity, computers, reforms, automobiles, mental creativity, science, research, psychology, humanitarianism, technical writer, astronomer, air conditioning technician, aerodynamicist, psychiatrist, telephone repairman. The potential to fascinate and charm people. A charismatic aura that sways the emotions of others. Love of addressing groups. Enters into unusual ventures where originality and inventiveness can be unleashed in making quick decisions to solve problems or devise better timesaving shortcuts. Quick to grasp the ideas of others. Aptitude for installing and adjusting delicate instruments, working with electrical devices.
it is person physical money,and the mode of past money,that make live in child hood,this indication from 11th house,the physical money through father,or by the quick activities by wife of Mr. Kamal Baig,(the fifth house of oppsite,7th) by Mars,and mode of money through 11th house are
Mechanical things, initiative, aggressive action, doctors, surgeons, building, manufacturing, iron, steel, mechanics, war building, tearing down or building up, physical education instructors, machine repairmen, locksmiths, masseurs, tool designers, welders, diamond cutters, mechanical engineers, physical therapists, athletes, sales agents, barbers, tool and die makers, electroplaters, sheet metal workers, butchers, flight engineers, soldiers, physiotherapists. Courage to take a dare, creativity, ability to face danger, efficient with tools and sharp objects, repairing broken things. Needs physical, muscular action to feel comfortable.
Calculations of Time
The supporters of 2nd house are Rahu,Jupiter,and Saturn,in present time Saturn in the 12th,as per birth chart,and Rahu in the sixth house with Uranus,then we can say,money will be start from 22nd November 2007,when Jupiter will make connectivity with Uranus.

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:03 pm

Thanks
Kamal Baig
Calculations of Time

astrobhadauria

Lagan is most importent in money gains.

Post by astrobhadauria » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:06 pm

If lagan have effects from three positive stars,then the Jataka will will make gains in every fields and make name and fame,if there are three negative stars making bad effects on the lagan,that means,Jataka destroy his or him full image and property with physical money through gambling and by the unleagal works.
Most important fecter is,require strength full lagan.lagan also have good when some good stars giving strength from good houses,or the lord of Lagan have more power from good stars and place.
in "Saravali" a sloka is giving information about the lagan and navamansa:-
गणोत्तमे लग्न नवांश कोग्दमे निशाकरश्चापि गणोत्तमेअथवा।
चतुर्ग्रहे: चन्द्र विवर्जितैस्तदा निरीक्षत: स्यादधमोदभवो निरप:॥
the navamaanshapti if having place in vargottama,and Moon also in best vargottama's like Hora,Dreskaan,Navamaansa,saptaansa,Dwaadashaansa,or lagan seeing by four best positive stars,then Jataka if born in poor family,he will make rich,by own luck.Moon also is a lagan and in India,Moon sign is very important,having value like a lagan,if Moon in birth chart having poor place,then all other stars always helpless,or if Moon weak in pakshabala,like near Sun and in the char rashi seeing by lord of 6th,8th,and 12th houses,and not supported by any good or bad stars then Jaataka always live in poor conditions.

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:09 am

Respected Bhaduria Ji

Here are my details

Name - Rajeev Sharma

Date of Birth - 6th April 1967

Place of Birth - Mansa (Punjab) (29N59 75E23)

Time of Birth - 10:55 AM

Place of Residence - Panchkula (Haryana) Near Chandigarh (30N43 76E47)

Please Analyse

Thank You &  Best Regards
"This too shall pass..."

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:10 am

RajeevSharma wrote:Respected Bhaduria Ji

Here are my details

Name - Rajeev Sharma

Date of Birth - 6th April 1967

Place of Birth - Mansa (Punjab) (29N59 75E23)

Time of Birth - 10:55 AM

Place of Residence - Panchkula (Haryana) Near Chandigarh (30N43 76E47)

Please Analyse

Thank You &  Best Regards
Rajeevajee,
There are Venus is much powrful in your birth chart,but there are a bad effect like the combination of Rahu,and This Venus effecting by Mercury,more works in the Venus and Mercury related fields,like calculations and showing matters,related to Rahu,more and more conectivities to females and making thousends or conections with female.

Rajaganesh

Post by Rajaganesh » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:29 pm

my name is rajaganesh.B
DOB: oct 02 1989
birth place : velankanni,thirunelvelli
birth time : 9.45 am
living place : porur ,chennai

whitey

Post by whitey » Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:52 pm

Hey

My birth day is july 21 1989
Time: 4:17 am Place: colombo sri lanka

When will i start earning money ?? What way is the best way to make money for me accordin to my horoscope ..

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”