Please someone help me.

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

aenyu

Please someone help me.

Post by aenyu » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Hello :smt006 ,

The other day Spirit led me through an email to a website which spoke about the 12th house, I know that I know that I know that this is the cycle I am in.  I have been a recluse for a while which is just one of my secrets.  I feel that I am in a time of hibernation.  I have been in this cycle for many years letting go, sickness, loss, mental depression, many secrets, major spiritual growth, etc. everything associated with the 12th house.  In this cycle I have also taken time to serve others. I am curious what my chart holds for me and if anyone can help me find out.  My birth date is Feb. 22 1967 I was born in S. Korea I don't know exact time (I was adopted and have no record).  Thank You for your help.

parasara31

Post by parasara31 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:58 pm

Hi
I'll help you aenyu. But in order to find the time and present on your birthday, which hides God from the material mind, for this you need to give me some hard data. The search process is called rectification of the horoscope ..
Rectification required in the translation from Korean your name. The name of your father and mother. The names and meaning, what do they mean?
Date of birth of your brothers and sisters.? Your education and when you came and ended up educational institutions.? Your specialty? Who do you work?
Accurate coordinate home where your mom was the last 5 days before giving birth? If your town is not big, or you were born in the village, then you have to give me their coordinates, so that your settlements are written in Korean, but it's characters and I were never translated. I need to know the number of your blood group. What diseases you are suffering or sick? Dates of illness? Travel abroad? if you still live s in North Korea, then you have nobody behind the iron curtain would not let go, and this question can not be ignored. You go to Russia to cut wood in the forest? Then the trip can be regarded as foreign. If you have received the documents, there must be the date of receipt of the passport it is written. Give these dates, or trips to the rest, if you are given such a privilege? date of birth of children write to you since before you became a hermit must have been married and had children? I am also currently a hermit, living separately from his family, but I did not stop them to call, or see? I have been practicing asceticism in a major city, where every step I have a natural irritants prevent me from concentrating. I'm running and not retreated from the public. You say that the practice of folk medicine and helping people from disease? I understand you correctly?? . You still write that you have been adopted by strangers? This is when my interpreter correctly translated your text? then you should at least know you were born, I did not mention the exact coordinates of at least a city or village. I did already try to find it.? and try to write simply, without using complicated words and turns of speech that the interpreter translated the more understandable.

parasara31

Post by parasara31 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:19 pm

aenyu. I've already found your date and time of birth. have only coordinate ustvnovit and little to clarify the time of birth.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”