Will he ever come back ? Please read the chart and help.. Please Please Please

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sherryharral

Will he ever come back ? Please read the chart and help.. Please Please Please

Post by sherryharral » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:28 pm

Hi All,

I will be really thankful to you if you can please guide me through.I met a guy through shaadi.com. We have been chatting over internet and phone since past few months and he recently visited UK and met me on 12th July 2010. After meeting me, his attitude changed and he decided that he doesnt want to continue and he thinks that probably this cannot work out between us.  I really love him and I want us to be together....I cannot force him to change his decide but I pray to God to help me and only God can change his decision because only almighty can do the miracles.

I feel that I will never fall in love again and if its not him... I willl never marry anyone else. Can anyone please help me and let me know if ever he will change his decision... if ever he will have feelings for me... if ever he will give a second try to this relation... Please Please Please Please help me....

My Birth Details: 12 March 1981...3:40 am Bhopal, MP, India
His Birth Details: 24th June 1982... 3:15 am Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

I am waiting for your replies... Please reply soon.

Regards....

sherryharral

Post by sherryharral » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Can someone answer please ????

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:09 pm

You have the same request in Vedic...no need to ask several places...will only give you confusion....follow your mind together with your heart...if the man don't contact you...well then i assume he has not the same goal as you, and I recommend that you acknowledge this so you can go on with your life.

It is quiet usual for girls in the age 14-18 to have the same statement as you, when their love affairs not goes the way they want, hopefully in the age of 29 you might understand that love might happen again and again...if one just allow it...and suddenly you will find the prince of your life, who also will see you as his Queen.

I close your request.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”