My Fiancee Career (Under Depression) Please help

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

vicks_libran

My Fiancee Career (Under Depression) Please help

Post by vicks_libran » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:54 pm

Dear sir,
First of all i would like to thanks for reading my query.
Sir, My fiancé is struggling to achieve her career goals. She has very good academic and just completed her MBA from one the best college. She also got placed in Campus in march but the profile was not so good so she left it in between and back to her home. Now she is preparing for bank PO and pursuing banking operation course which will end in December.
She is very hard working and her aggregate are above 70-80% throughout from board to MBA. Her all friends are placed with good companies and this thing making her restless. I am really worried about her, coz she is very much depressed.
Sir she is currently wearing Diamond (Since august 2008).
Due to career problem she her behavior become unacceptable for me. Everytime she shout at me and try to end up the relation. We are planning to get married in coming feb -march. If everything works well then this auspicious fest will occur.
I request all Sir to please help me out. She is good in tarot reading but now she left everything, she is spoiling her life by watching TV and hanging out with friends. When i/we interrupt to not do these all rubbish thing, concentrate on your studies she just ignore me/us. She always tells that what I get even after doing so much effort in my studies. I lost my happy days due to my studies but what i got? Nothing.
She is MBA in Finance and she is trying to make her career in Finance/Operation/Analyst. She is getting opportunities from sales profile but we don’t prefer it for her.

Sir please analyze her horoscope and enlighten us with your knowledge. I will be highly obliged .

Her birth details.

Name: Priya
Date of Birth : 19 April 1987
Place: Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) INDIA
Time: 13.11 (Universal time 7.41) +5.30
Image[/img]

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”