can someone look at my chart and interpret it?

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

LifeNSpirit

can someone look at my chart and interpret it?

Post by LifeNSpirit » Sat May 08, 2010 8:32 pm

Hi,
I have a solar return chart and would like to know if you can see anything of importance, good and bad standing out? The inner circle is natal, the outer are the transits. It is a person with taurus sun and gemini asc.  Typically, can you tell me how love, career, and finances are looking based on this chart?

One other thing, the black crescent in 10th house natal is the black moon, or Lilith, if you have any interpretations on that for this chart, it would be interesting.

Thanks.
Attachments
chart2010.jpg
chart2010.jpg (72.28 KiB) Viewed 2973 times

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun May 09, 2010 9:14 am

General Information;

Whops....you have posted a Personal Reading Request in a GENERAL discussion forum.

I will move it to the Reading forum for you, Remember that all can ask for a Reading, none can demand a Reading.

To ask for several readings in different forums for the same subject only leads to confusion, so we don't recommend it, and many times we close it, or move it to spam section.

This Is a general statement and no need for discussions.

YOUR REQUEST HAVE BEEN MOVED Image no further action needed from you Image

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Sun May 09, 2010 1:17 pm

The returns of Black Moon on its native position can lead the native to a profound rethinking of his/her values, belief system, and position in the world. These are key times in life during which the native can feel the push to engage in a completely different path and start a new life.

Black Moon in the 10th House

Great potential for originality and independence of mind, and the need to find a professional occupation where these may flourish.

Black Moon Lilith, by nature, does not like rigid establishment or anything that resembles patriarchal authority. In the house of career, this may lead to avoiding conventional forms of profession, and seeking for unusual activity. The native can become marginal. Even if he/she is not, there are likely to be times with a huge pull to be self employed, and also times of open conflict with one's boss. (Anyone with the Black Moon in this position will be well inspired to practise deep breathing for a few minutes before engaging in any kind of potentially-heated discussion with their boss.)

There is a deep potential for originality, which will blossom in creative occupations (where this originality can become an advantage, not a handicap). Black Moon in the 10th enhances the challenge of finding the right activity in life, the one in which you can blossom and fully express your individual nature.

Look for the transits of Black Moon on Black Moon as times when major changes of direction and professional occupation may occur. Because the Black Moon is related to the deepest emotional strata of the psyche, it is essential to keep one's emotional clarity during these periods, so as to make right choices and decisions.

reference  http://lilith.tribe.net/thread/a8f93941 ... a000134c23

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:06 pm

please repost using a bi wheel from astro.com the chart you posted doesn't show degrees, so please post natal with progressions and transtis.

thanks
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”