Mental stress

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

deniseantonia

Mental stress

Post by deniseantonia » Sat May 01, 2010 7:44 pm

I've been having so much mental stress lately. I can't think clearly and I'm worrying about everything. I feel like my world is falling apart around me. Could this mental stress and anxiety have anything to do with Transiting Mars in my 9th house.  My chart is ruled by Mars but I haven't noticed the effects of Mars in the previous years of having it Transiting my 9th house. I just feel so sad and lonely right now. Anyone else with this transit feeling the same way?

April 21, 1980
Cincinnati, Ohio
39n10 84w27
20:58
Attachments
chart.gif
chart.gif (23.1 KiB) Viewed 2275 times

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat May 01, 2010 9:41 pm

General Information;

Whops....you have posted a Personal Reading Request in a GENERAL discussion forum.

I will move it to the Reading forum for you, Remember that all can ask for a Reading, none can demand a Reading.

To ask for several readings in different forums for the same subject only leads to confussion, so we don't recommend it, and many times we close it, or move it to spam section.

This Is a general statement and no need for discussions.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:05 pm

I can't make head nor tails of that chart, pls go to astro dot com and get a free chart, save to hard drive then upload here after reducing the image size to smallest 63% or using a free hosting site like imageshack or photobucket.

Also in Extended chart selection, you should select natal, progressed and transits for a fuller picture
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”