Women would you like to know how many children you will have?

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bichugi

Post by bichugi » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Here's my info:

DB: 12:22 am, Aug 4, 1983, Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
Current place: Ames, IA

I'm also curious if you see any problems with having children, such as miscarriages or death of a child. I don't see that in my own chart, but in the composite with my partner Pluto is exactly conjunct with the beginning of the 5th house (by 0.01 degrees) with Saturn in the vicinity as well and that kind of scares me.

Thanks for your input.
Attachments
astro_621gw_04_25_anonymous_anonymous.54702.1370.gif
Here's the composite.
astro_621gw_04_25_anonymous_anonymous.54702.1370.gif (30.32 KiB) Viewed 3895 times

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:39 pm

Pregnancy & transits thread..
The asteroid "child" 4580
On the Extended Chart Selection page, go right to the bottom and below were you select the Additional Objects (black heading) there is a box that you need to type "4580" (next to the box it reads "additional asteroids").

member called Miss Saturn has a book/theory on how many marriages and children you might have on this thread…
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/sh ... php?t=2013

http://books.google.com/books?id=0OJgX8 ... zASuzMC6BQ

sethi

HELLO

Post by sethi » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:14 am

hello

after a long time i have opened this forum.

Well bichuqi, pls check your chart. it looks like that you will have children but it will certainly not be in early age.

here in asia, women get married at around 19-22 years of age and most bear children by their 23rd year. As you are already 27, and when you are around 29-30 saturn will touch your natal saturn.  and since 2006 saturn was in virgo where it also contacted your natal mars. tell me, did you have any accident to your arms or legs and when?

childbearing may be late as saturn usually promises this. however problem is mostly in your partners side. This does however does not mean that you should get rid of him :)

maybe your partner has strange behaviour or is a bit secretive, not totally open and stubborn also.

pls reply to my point if you want more detail from me

bye for now

Sethi
Sethi

johnnyswife

Post by johnnyswife » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:18 am

you have saturn, mars and sun in the houses of children. these planets tend to deny or kill the children,  Saturn gives few children separated by many years.  But with the advancement in medicine you can have 4 children

droiched

Post by droiched » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:49 pm

can I have a go???
Thank u!!! (I hope the answer was yesss!!!)
I was born on the 20th december 1975 in Valencia, Spain. But I am living...(so i will have children I hope) in Dublin, Ireland. So...am i going to have any children in the future???
How many?? when??
Thanks!!!

droiched

Post by droiched » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:50 pm

droiched wrote:can I have a go???
Thank u!!! (I hope the answer was yesss!!!)
I was born on the 20th december 1975 in Valencia, Spain. But I am living...(so i will have children I hope) in Dublin, Ireland. So...am i going to have any children in the future???
How many?? when??
Thanks!!!
Sorry, I was so excited that I forgot to tell u the time I was born.. 11.30 a.m.

:)

astrologer50

Re: How I can see if a woman is pregnant and how many children she will have

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:44 pm

Rhutobello wrote:
johnnyswife wrote:I look at how the planets are placed at the time of conception.
How can this affect future children, and how many children?

What about he frequency of sexual intercourse, do that have an impact?

What about the males sperm production ..do that have an impact?

What about the environment you live in...do that have an impact?

What about your belief in religion...do that have an impact?

What about your education level...do that have an impact?

What if you love children...do that have in impact?

What if you hate children...do that have an impact?

Better stop there....but if you say YES to one of my question....then I ask..How can you read the answer out from her Birth chart?
I'm with you here, this is bogus methods and not realistic at all

astrologer50

Re: Women would you like to know how many children you will have?

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:44 pm

johnnyswife wrote:I am able to predict with western astrology how many children you will have, when and what will they be boy or girl.  This is only for the women who are serious of having children and want to know about that part of their life. I need to know your date of birth and the city where you are planning to get pregnant.
this is unreliable, unpredictable and downright deceptive, to desparate and gullible peolple coming here to say you can do this.

How can you possibly take into account environmental issues, partner issues, a native's health??

You should try using words like - maybe or might have --

virich

How many children?

Post by virich » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:45 pm

08/20/1984 in Mexico city at 10 am.

The city will be Tampa..

Keep in touch.

Sincerely

Viridiana

Lots-o-kids

Please let me know

Post by Lots-o-kids » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:10 am

DOB-
City of planned conception - Fresno Ca

Will you tell me about the ones I already have. I can give you instant feedback as to wither or not you r methods are working.

Tanks in advance. Children are my life and I love love love them.  :smt102

Lots-o-kids

Post by Lots-o-kids » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:12 am

Oops I forgot to put my date of birth 3-19-1981. See told you kids were my life I'm so busy I can't remember my birthday. I love it though.

Mymy89

Post by Mymy89 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:15 pm

This look so interesting...
And as for city, watch Belgrade(Serbia) or Moscow please. I'm not sure yet.

Airgon
Featured Reader

Post by Airgon » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:11 pm

The only method I have come across that has
a successful history is Dr Jonas's method which
used hundreds of patients over decades to
work out best viable conception time for a child.
This can be used to work out the gender and
possibility of twins.

Other methods seem to only mechanically echo
methods that work in different areas and
are used inappropriately. Generally, these
methods are used as training examples to
form method in the student but are not
used for actual result.

Much like "what would you do if you
were the president ?" this will get an opinion
or thought process but does not imply
that you will be the president.

I suggest the serious avoid this approach
and regard any answers only in the realm
of entertainment.

parasara31

Post by parasara31 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:26 am

Hi.
In each school of astrology is a grain of truth. but none of the schools can not give an accurate prediction. Time not right. material is deformed to such an extent that they began to come true ancient prophecies of the prophets of newly-astrologers. A prophecy says that the time will come and will come false prophets. We are those false prophets wrote about the ancient enlightened prophets.
If we take the Western school of astrology, there is a narrow consciousness which is not based on knowledge and on a real perception of the five senses, which show us the real world that we create astral plane and its essence. We do not even have the ability to control his mind about the fate I'm not saying this law is ironclad, and even the prophets do not control it, they may be out of fate, when immersed in a state of no space and time. . So that in Western astrology can put a cross. She came into this world after the Flood, when the world was plunged into the material mind. But astrology is a science of mind (obedennenny mind only in humans) and can be understood only by a reasonable, or a person. I'll prove the Bible, that in this world do not have rights because God after his second creation, which began after an interval of time after the flood, gave the man's word that it will not sink in the water, but we're still sinking, and to that day. This suggests that we are not people, and therefore can not have knowledge of astrology and true creation of the world. We get knowledge from the Spirit on the level of the mind and the mind is the weakest and the dual nature of authority, which will always have a black on white and vice versa. Ancient prophets and teachers teach us the ancient scriptures that the mind can not have knowledge, it only deceives, plans, suggests and has the property to expand. True mind, or mind already praogo path of development and he concentrates and takes the knowledge of the tranquility. Only in such a situation we can gain knowledge from God. Wherefore it is said that the teacher alone and it is God, all that matter is like a game spoiled by phone, each came into it to develop, starting from the initial point of their development level. Only the first teachers and prophets who as a fallen angel (Lucifer, Prometheus). can know the true science of astrology icing mind. In English there is not even such thing as obedennenny mind, everything is reduced to a common understanding of the mind. Just this primitive language and its socium such gaps in their minds. And as in this world, it is an accepted language that young Demon material mind, and our consciousness to match it.
Now look at astrology from a position of Indian astrology. ancient writing only sutras and did not give comments, Dining their mind could he understand them, because this figurative language - Sanskrit was given to the Indians over development of society which are described in the Ramayana. But they have long gone, and gave tolchetsya the development of this society has a lot of labor with different levels of development of the universe, who worship their deities.
But the world is winding down and the matter has decided to play with this socium bad joke, it has imposed on him by law defining the boundaries of knowledge. Officials from astrology passed the law and legalize Ayanamsha  Lahiri, thus signed the verdict Indian astrology today. This is a matter of law only restricts their demons of the mind of material that are material values and aspirations, but the man is free from the laws of matter, at least in the know, but immune to karma. Now and Indian astrology is the astrology of a narrow mind and is within the law of the mind, but not icing the true condition of the body, which, as a subsequent state of mind is particularly "Homo Sapiens" it is time to remove the spectacles of illusion and accept his present state of mind ..
Since all the astrologers in this world free from disease of mind, then they may not have expertise in the science, because they do not even read the scriptures and can not see the simple teachings of the ancients, which forbid a woman to teach, and missed the place where it is stated that the birth is a mystery that only God knows. State of the Gods in humans, but not the demon of the mind of the material and emotional level, and animal instinct. The mind can only know the astral, but beyond it he can not go, then feminism, atheism, is the highest state of mind, and they are the most primitive species of origin. The higher the learning material, the lower the level of spiritual consciousness. All Academics, professors and doctors, this is the lowest representatives of the spiritual hierarchies, and they like a moron Copernicus just pushing misleading his authority in the matter of development and thus support the material worlds, that they have existed forever, and take into its fold such as born from the mind of the material until they have passed through the development cycle to the human condition. Christian apostles as two people were born only 50 days after the resurrection of Christ and their visitation by the Holy Spirit. Before that they were blind like the rest of the demons of the material mind. Jesus himself called names of demons, and gave them the serial number. He knew one of them where you came into this world and conforms to their zodiac sign. But these texts did not take the church, which is an instrument of religion, or the primary achievements of the Faith and treatment blemish the soul ..
I'm writing all this here for you to understand that the time of birth must be sought prior to the birth of a living fetus is ¸ which materialized long before his real birthday (the real - tangible or deception).
So all that is done here in the forum, it is cheating, which affects all in the matter, who have not yet twice born into this world m. The search process of this birth time consuming. It must be sought in astrology where a precise knowledge of the truth and the exact construction natal chart. because you have imposed Ayanamsha Lahiri, we have already restricted by the laws of the material world, and all seemed aware that there where many, there is no knowledge, there are some fools .. A fool is someone who makes the world round. God says that the world was flat, but only a fool round. so that even here the mind material you feel cheated and imposed a hoax, thus drew suspicion from himself in his deception. your senses. Who cries, catch the thief? Only a thief.
First, consider the ancient scriptures, there is knowledge of astrology, as well as the very creation of the world is described only in allegorical form and material mind can not know these allegories. It's not his level of development. He had no more experience in this. And if he had, it was back in the old Maha Kalpa, and is repeated and another fall in the material worlds of your consciousness has not yet had this experience. How do you know the exact astrology, you are the bearers of an illusion. Because you have and questions arise as to any detail. Anyone who twice-born, or the person will not ask, he is the bearer of knowledge and experience in this world, which limits the knowledge at their level of development. In this world we can know only the knowledge of our galaxy, other worlds and states that the above and you only have to go in future births in other worlds.
so do not carry a nonsense in this thread. First, locate, engage in search for an exact astrology stunt Learn to laws coming into consciousness of the soul (the birth), only then you can e transgress to predictive astrology. In this little world that nobody knows, because the first teachers anymore. Even if they stayed in it, the matter is distorted to the extent of your primitive thoughts that correspond to your level of perception that even the Parasara Muni could not remember the whole astrology, which he knows and can prove it only in their pure worlds, where he can stop the mind and destroy the material envelope of consciousness, thus going beyond the bounds of time and space to get tips from the Father. Mother nature is a kind of image of his father and has only a semblance, but not the essence of knowledge.
I've been behind from the very first Parasara at 31 degree, so my mother that her current state, I twisted brains that go with this state I can only got into their world, from whence I came. In my world, using accurate astrology. I am in this world, too, use it, because I have no issues to anyone of you.

parasara31

Post by parasara31 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:32 pm

Hi
Dear. if you want to know as an example of this is born the image of a child and an adult after sleep, or walking through the chakras, in this world and its other levels, you need to watch the film "Apprentice Magician", where they show an exact match our materialize in this world .. I already wrote in a branch of Vedic astrology on this, I'll write here, can anyone of you have not visited that part of the forum?.
So when we sleep, our body breaks down into components of energy. and the night of God, when will we wake up, start day of God, and we again include consciousness and we are materializing. Rather materialize the image of our body and the outside world. . But as this process goes very quickly, the speed of light, then you may not notice this. coming out of sleep. That's when you know how to control the mind. and stop time, you would see the same process as in the movie, when the magician Balthazar materializes from cockroaches. Screenwriter apparently was a man with personal experience in the esoteric, because it described the true moment of our birth .. Only of course he was joking with cockroaches, and maybe like to tell us that everyone has their cockroaches in your head?? But cockroaches do not, but the image materializes exactly. And even particles of matter have the form, too, than something resembling cockroaches, or squares of the particles that make up coarse-grained picture. filmed on a movie film, and is designed to quickly scroll through the movie. Since you do not have the experience to see and have supports the fate of blind kittens, then you are probably too early to deal with astrology, you'll first need to know the science of the mind material Kabbalah, which teaches us to expand this body, only then becoming twice-born, you can based on personal experience and knowledge of God's people to study science??
You ask me, but what then see your relative when you are lost as the image in a dream? And your cousin laid your way of sleeping? We're both in a single atom and its particles can penetrate everywhere without obstruction, the more so that our minds control the forces of the astral plane. By this the mind does not belong to us, what we give, we can see.
First you need to know that the man is the soul and the seven shells of material energy enveloping her .. You are in a place where you will be included consciousness, and it happened long before the birth. And your relatives are shaped in a different place, a place of his birth. distance can reach any point of space imagery distance of our globe. The mind makes the world round, but he really is flat. We do not go through this world, but only move the shaped legs, and the image of the world dissolve us. as materialized and solid matter, which does not, it is forced upon us through the bodies of our perception. This is true, but mind you worship is the greatest liar who can not have by nature of knowledge, it only collects the images, this unnecessary garbage, our scholarship, which prevents us from seeing the truth and gain knowledge from it.
So all that nonsense in this thread telling you about an astrologer who knows the methods of conception and birth of children in this world full of delusions of his mind, because our minds are controlled by the astral plane, he does not even have svogo opinions and thoughts of our mind we do not belong. If this applies knowledge astrologer astrologers in the Western school, then it's all said. Western school of astrology is the lowest in their spiritual development, and representatives of media code can not know anything about the exact astrology. It is a psychological astrology transitional levels of the Cabbala, to damage the joint intelligence Truth. . So watch this film, who had never seen him, and every day is your own new birth into this world through the materialization of the image in your mind.
On the other mysteries of this world is not going to write, and that's enough.
Much truth can cause Provisional mind, he needed time to digest the information received, half of which will still be lost. I wish all success in astrology through the knowledge of the truth.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”