Did I marry my Mr Right

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Hanifa786

Did I marry my Mr Right

Post by Hanifa786 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:54 pm

can someone calculate if I did marry my Mr Right
My DOB - 5th September 1973
His: 9th March 1968
My name Hanifa Bibi
His Rukshar Khan

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:49 pm

Since you supplied neither places nor times, I can only ask one thing, though I do have to admit, I find it the most important.

Do you love him?

justnara

Post by justnara » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:20 pm

If you feel deep love for this man and you love waking up in the morning with him or doing things with him than you married Mr right. However if you don't and i am guessing you are not too sure if you love this man tha I reckon no numerology/ astrology can tell you if you are with the right man. just remember  astrology stuff are fun but if you base your life on these things than your gonna be disapointed.

sethi

HELLO

Post by sethi » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:12 am

WITH A QUESTION LIKE YOURS, YOU CAN INVITE A LOT OF CRITICISM.

STOP ASKING SILLY QUESTIONS AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE. HE IS A LUCKY FELLOW WITH GOOD EARNING POWER AND THATS WHAT COUNTS NOWADAYS

BYE FOR NOW

SETHI

kybunker

Post by kybunker » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:34 pm

He was RIGHT at the time.
If you can still see that right in him, He Will always be Mr, Right.

ivan_taniputera

About Mr. Right

Post by ivan_taniputera » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:39 pm

To predict about love and marriage you can do a lot of things like this:

1.Check your progression chart and try to find in which year your Progressed Venus will enter the new house (especially your 5 th or 7th house).
2.In that year check in which date Venus Transit sextile or trine your Natal Sun or Natal Venus.
3 Check also when Venus Transit conjuct Natal Venus (Venus Return).

A good software like Kepler can do those calculations in seconds!

It means that you will find the new romance.

May this information usefull for you.

Regards,

Ivan Taniputera

ivan_taniputera

Addition

Post by ivan_taniputera » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:43 pm

I'm sorry! I almost forget. Check also when Venus Transit is in Midheaven.

Let check the accuracy of what I have said above.

May this usefull.

Best regards,

Ivan Taniputera

mietooo

Post by mietooo » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:25 am

As long as the love is there in both of your hearts, then you're probably meant to be.  If only one loves or only one works at the marriage NO amount of  togetherness can make it work because one can not make a marriage alone!!!  Good Luck in you journey! Mine seems to be over!

dc

Post by dc » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:30 am

you should ask this question only yourself and what your heart tells you should be right answer, but since question is here it makes me think that you are still looking for mr. right and you are not quite hapy with your choice.
  for marriage you should look up your 7th house and it's ruler, also sun, mars, venus, its positions and aspects. if your 7th house shows more than one marriage or there is uranius or if uranius aspects 7th house ruler than for shure you wont stay with same person all your life,,,,but sometimes our intuition can answer questions we have better than anyone else, if not than you need to give your birth date, place and time so someone can tell you more.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:20 pm

Ideas about marriage prediction are very good from ivan_taniputera.  Also, a composite chart can be done to see the compatibility of the two people (this is  my preferred method for choosing a marriage partner).  Another way is to do a chart for the exact moment you meet, and read it like a horary chart.

akarnette

Mr. Right ???

Post by akarnette » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:02 pm

They alway's seem to ge Mr. Right at the tim. Unless he is mean and or abuseive you just need to remember one word; Commitment.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”