Seriously Need this interpretation....

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

quixilver

Post by quixilver » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:23 pm

Hey,

Thanks for the reply. Although the result is not out yet (will def let you know how that turns out), you got one thing right, even if the result is positive, I would be secretly kind of unhappy as this would see me moving away from my dreams, for the time being atleast.

I read up on that link you posted and it was a very helpful website. I even did a bit of reading on Mars retrogrades, and somewhere it was mentioned that those natal charts where Aries and Scorpio are prominent ( i am aries sun and scorpio rising and ascendent) actually slow down their mars energy and impetus. Would that not actually be a bit beneficial to me? or be looked at positively? Because maybe if I am in  a better state of mind and career, that mars would be passive rather than aggressive? Just my theory though, you are the expert.

And the weird thing is, I really have no clear idea about what might happen on December 25th when Jupiter is direct on my north node. Although I am very hopeful for a trip abroad during that time...or I could just be eating like crazy and expanding only my waistline. :P

What do you think?

Also, I read that Saturn is in libra. Just wanted to ask you, astrologically speaking, how that affected you? My relationships have been mayhem and chaos these few months.That saturn in libra transit affects my relationships right?

thedarkpixie

Post by thedarkpixie » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Mars retrograde - It tends to depend on whether or not Mars during it's retrograde will be making difficult aspects, and what house Mars is retrograding through, that could make it more difficult. If you're a high energy Aries person, it could bring down your energy, but it can bring it down *too* much. I have a brother who has an Aries Sun, Mercury, Venus, and AC, and is always a horrible and lazy wretch during Mars retrograde (though that's not terribly different from how he normally is LOL). If the Mars retrograde isn't happening in an important house in your life during it's transit, doesn't cross over a house cusp or difficultly aspect a natal planet (especially personal planet), then it shouldn't be so bad.

Saturn in Libra - Saturn's been going through your 11th house in Libra, which rules your friendships and relationships with groups. Saturn also opposed your Venus, ruler of your 7th house, the house of one-on-one relationships. So it kind of affected all of your relationships! As for me personally, I haven't found Saturn in Libra bad at all, but I have a strong Saturn in my chart, so I actually like (or at least am used to) his energy.

quixilver

Post by quixilver » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:53 pm

I actually wouldnt mind being lazy for once. Have been feeling that I have nowhere to invest energy into and have too much pent up energy and no endeavors to let it out. And I can imagine how interesting it would have been to deal with a brother with so much Aries in him. :P

Saturn must be doing the tango in my house of relationships lately, because I broke up a very solid relationship around the end of september last year and then it has been a bunch of mishaps and mayhem, as in I've been running into people in which I am not the least bit interested in yet they do not seem to get the message, or maybe I've just been sending out weird signals.

A lot of the activity you mentioned (Uranus squaring 6th house ruler) and Mars retrograde seems to happen in December,  even the Jupiter direct North node seems to be in december...any heads up on events earlier than that? Or is it that the more notable events will happen around that time, and not much in this time leading to it?

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”