Natal 12th house Saturn, transiting 2nd House Saturn

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lorin

Natal 12th house Saturn, transiting 2nd House Saturn

Post by Lorin » Thu May 06, 2010 3:56 pm

Natal Saturn in the 12th seems to be unending suffering for me.
My Chart:
Saturn in Leo in the 12th house - Square Jupiter, Square Uranus, Trine Neptune, Sextile Pluto
Sun in Sagittarius in the 4th house.
Jupiter retrograde in Taurus in the 10th house.
Uranus is in Scorpio in the 10th house, Neptune is in Sagittarius in the 4th house, Pluto is in Libra in the 3rd house.

Currently, Saturn is transiting my 2nd house. So, the company I work for is closing at the end of May. I don't know what to do. I've spent the past 10 years in a job I didn't really enjoy, but allowed me to do lots of inner work, burn off Karma, etc - Saturn (Return) in 12th house stuff. But I kept thinking "my ship will come in eventually" and I'll find a career path that is meaningful and fulfilling. I had startup that I floated for a couple of months this year, but I never seemed to get any support from Universe. (With Leo in the 12th meaning "behind the scenes power", is this perhaps not favorable for trying to gain support for a new, innovative business idea? Does my chart predispose me to giving up too easily & not taking chances?  I have a wife and kid to think of.)

My Saturn Return put me through the ringer. I felt as if with all the esoteric knowledge I gained during that time, the universe would eventually favor me with someway to give it back - to make known the unknown.  At the very least, I hoped that it would plug me in somewhere where I would not have to spend 40hrs a week in drudgery.  With Saturn transiting 2nd now, I know hard work is ahead of me. If I find a meaningful career path, hard work would be wonderful thing! But now I'm on the Titanic, I know I'll be in the water on June 1st and I don't see any good lifeboats around to grab on to. Is the Saturn in the 12th a lifetime of treading water?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu May 06, 2010 6:52 pm

General Information;

Whops....you have posted a Personal Reading Request in a GENERAL discussion forum.

I will move it to the Reading forum for you, Remember that all can ask for a Reading, none can demand a Reading.

To ask for several readings in different forums for the same subject only leads to confussion, so we don't recommend it, and many times we close it, or move it to spam section.

This Is a general statement and no need for discussions.

YOUR REQUEST HAVE BEEN MOVED Image no further action needed from you Image

Lorin

Post by Lorin » Thu May 20, 2010 2:48 am

One week to go. Any takers?  Could use some insight.
"This instant and eternity are struggling within us. This is the cause of all of our contradictions, obstinacy, narrow-mindedness, our faith and our grief."  - Arvo Pärt

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:10 pm

I have already answered your questions on astrologyweekly.com. there are no astrologers here due to forum rules be SO damn strict and the policy of members not being allowed to post websites links for research and learning astrology.

they do seem to have laxed these rules lately, and I don't mind helping out more -- but not repeating myself just cos you are spamming all astro forums to get as many responses as possible......
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”