Wedding chart

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Stonespirit

Wedding chart

Post by Stonespirit » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:40 am

Can anyone please tell me whatever you can about this chart? (I'm totally clueless how to start)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:43 pm

Moved to the western astrology reading forum,

site moderator

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:36 pm

What you asking about is called 'Electional' astrology, ie: casting a chart for an event like this. Have sent you PM as I don’t recall exactly where or who and don’t want to commit plagiarism, don’t have any choice but to PM as I do want you to have the full information or quote……

Mercury retrograde is not helpful at all, as any planet moving backwards. Pluto in 4th suggests some kind of power struggles. Sun in 9th suggests your beliefs will be transformed cos of this union you may even live abroad.

What would be a good exercise is if you put both natal chart planets around the outside to see how you individually related to the 'marriage chart'

If you are confident of the times of birth, astro does a free composite and anayalsis of 'the relationship' and how it functions when you are together.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:41 am

you have the planet of 'divorce' Uranus in the marriage house and Pluto the planet of obsession, control, death and rebirth in your 4th house of home roots. Pluto is wherever we want 'control' on matters and this is the arena you will have to fight for them.

Uranus in the 7th house suggests one or both of you will act disruptively and want lots of freedom and independence within the relationship...

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”