my numbers

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fasiha

my numbers

Post by fasiha » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:15 am

DOB = 26march 1975

what else i shall share for my numerology reading please tell

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:03 pm

Since you asked for another thread to be deleted, i will inform you (and other) that attending a public site has a important thing to consider.

Everything posted belong to the public....you as poster loose the right to the post, as soon as you has sent the post.

Every response is build on what is said on beforehand, and if something there is deleted or changed...then the response given are no longer valid, and everything will crumble.

So be sure that what you post, and what you ask for, is what you want the public to know...if you find this not of you liking...then you must attend "paid sites" where you pay for a service, and where you can have more control with what is said, and how it is used.

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:45 am

i would like to know more about how numerology works. can anyone tell me?

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:50 pm

According to numerology, everything that exists within the universe vibrates at a specific frequency. When you are able to identify the vibration rate of a particular object, you will be able to establish the energies and the qualities that are associated with that object. It is also possible to establish the major frequencies of an individual by using the principles of numerology and the name and birth date of that individual. A numerological analysis or numerology reading involves using the calculated frequencies as they relate to that person in order to obtain important information regarding that individual’s character and personality.

By nature, the reduced vibrations are rather general. Basic vibrations are able to provide a general idea of information that can be helpful. In concluding a numerology reading, it should be noted that the characteristics that are associated with every vibration are both positive as well as negative.

imagine trying to get through a single day without using any numbers. From the time we get out of bed in the morning (by using our alarm clock that is based on numbers) we are constantly confronted by and made to deal with numbers. Nearly every aspect of our daily lives deals with numbers in some way...time, money, bus routes, highway exits, addresses, telephones, ip addresses, social security numbers, bank accounts, elevators, fast food lunches ("I'll take a number 3 with a coke"), and on and on and on. When you realize the enormous effect that numbers have on every aspect of our lives it is not difficult to believe that they affect us in ways that we can't see with our eyes.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:56 pm

Used correctly, numerology can help free you from perceived limitations you may have and push you to be the best you can be. At the same time it can help you to know where your weaknesses lie and alert you to when you are taking your life in the wrong direction. What you do with numerology depends on you, though, because to make the most of it you must intentionally nurture the positive traits and conciously take steps to recognize and avoid developing the negative traits.

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”