a reading for me

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

a reading for me

Post by swetha » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:33 am

my name is swetha lodha date of birth 6 aug 1979. could I have a reading for my health and marital life?

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:38 pm

swetha with a strong desire to love and be loved you are sensitive to the reactions of others you possess a love of beauty and luxury and enjoy sharing .at times you possess a childlike playfulness and you are likely to always retain a certain youthfulness naturally charming and sociable you are able to attract friends and admirers. in serious relationships you are romantic idealistic ,and loyal, but may have to resist either martyring yourself or being too possessive .you can be a devoted partner who is warm ,caring and loving ....

you  health is mainly good. Sometimes you might experience high temperature, colds and flu. Sometimes you are nervous but the condition is not chronic.  The main health problems can stem fro the following: Epidemic fever. Influenza. Nervousness (though very seldom). Infections of the nose, throat and lungs. Heart problem in old age.

challenges can affect physical as well as mental health .body chemistry changes when individuals are stressed..your date of birth shows the indication of the possibility of the following(2) birth defects ,bladder problems, circulatory problems,diabetes ,menopause problems ,nerves, throat problems ,tuberculosis ,urinary, tract infections . (0-9)  back problems ,bone problems ,bronchitis,eye problems ,hay fever ,headaches,heart failure ,hives ,influenza,jealousy ,lung problems ,sinus problems

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:51 am

Hello enumero123,

thanks for the reading. I had a feeling when I saw you online yesterday, that today is going to be my lucky day :)

I did suffer from sinus/TB/eye prb :) Cold has been a perennial issue since childhood :) I am loyal and people get attracted to me..I dont know why.... but sensitive I am not sure :)
Could you tell me something about my relationships and business too?

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:18 pm

one who gets ideals , plans the details , and works to achieve tangible results .takes on, organizes,manage and completes jobs others cannot complete and problems others find unsolvable ....potential for gaining wealth and influence is extraordinary .spurred on by nervous ,mental ,physical and spiritual energy

again coming from your date of birth  a 22/4 master level energy is present .... a confident talker and a need to work hard  can bring great results   frustration can be a problem at times .. good relationships are based on the need for one to be down to earth practical  and tension free  inspirations stem from highly developed intuition .

influential, tactful, diplomatic the 22/4 stretches to reach a worldwide marketplace personal ideals are humanitarian visionary...

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:35 am

thank you for the  reading :)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:57 am

Hi Swetha,

I thought to have the impertinence to give you a reading too!  Just joking!!

Please try to use the name'Swetha' rather than 'Swetha Lodha' actively for better happiness.  

Swetha has the master number 24 which is not only harmonious with your destiny number, but your soul urge, and makes your personality strong and yet giving..... which as compared to master number 44 from Swetha Lodha which is adverse for growth.

Number 24 promises the assistance and association of those of rank and position with one's plans; it also denotes gain through love and the opposite sex; it is a favorable number when it comes out in relation to future events.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:13 pm

Thanks Rahulji. Good to see you active on the numerology forum too. But aren't master numbers supposed to be good?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:15 am

swetha wrote:Thanks Rahulji. Good to see you active on the numerology forum too. But aren't master numbers supposed to be good?

Hi Swetha,

The master number for Swetha is good and harmonious for you, but not for Swetha Lodha.

I follow Chaldean, though most follow. Pythagorian!!

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:30 pm

Thanks Rishi for the interpretation :) Swetha it is from now on :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:11 am

enumero123 wrote:one who gets ideals , plans the details , and works to achieve tangible results .takes on, organizes,manage and completes jobs others cannot complete and problems others find unsolvable ....potential for gaining wealth and influence is extraordinary .spurred on by nervous ,mental ,physical and spiritual energy

again coming from your date of birth  a 22/4 master level energy is present .... a confident talker and a need to work hard  can bring great results   frustration can be a problem at times .. good relationships are based on the need for one to be down to earth practical  and tension free  inspirations stem from highly developed intuition .

influential, tactful, diplomatic the 22/4 stretches to reach a worldwide marketplace personal ideals are humanitarian visionary...
Thanks enumero123,
could you tell me something about my personal and professional relationships?

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:30 pm

Thanks enumero123,
could you tell me something about my personal and professional relationships?

In response to your request I have posted two personal numbers within your chart that I feel are important in answering your question I will post more as time allows

{6 birthday …..The day of birth indicates some special talent you possess. It is a gift to you that will help you along your life’s path. Your day of birth is one of your five core cumbers, but perhaps the most finite in that it reveals a specific ability that you possess in a marked degree.

You are family-oriented and have a talent for settling disputes between people to the satisfaction of both sides. You somehow know the middle ground.
Your lesson in life is to work with the whole subject of balance. You must come to truly understand the ancient and fundamental principle of opposites that seek harmony. Whether the realm is the emotions, caring for others, finances, work, or play, you must learn where you can be of service, exactly what you can do, and what are your limits.
You have a considerable amount of artistic talent. You have a deep appreciation of beauty and art.
You are highly responsible and will do without in order to fulfill a debt.
Your focus is on relationships. You want to help others, and have a talent as a healer and could make a profession of the healing arts, either as a nutritionist, alternative health therapist (acupuncture, massage, for example) or doctor.
You need to know you are appreciated. You are given to flattery and vulnerable to praise. Criticism, on the other hand, leaves a very damaging impression on you. You take it deeply to heart.
You will sacrifice your own comfort to support and help others. You are generous, kind, and understanding.
You can be highly emotional and given to extremes in sympathy and sentimentality. You must learn to provide more than merely a shoulder to cry on. Study and the development of your healing skills brings you great rewards in life}

Your Personality number is derived from the consonants of your full name at birth. Your Personality is like a narrow entrance hall to the great room that is your true nature. It is those aspects that you feel comfortable sharing with people at the outset of a relationship.
Your Personality number often serves as a censoring device, both in terms of what you send out, as well as what you allow to approach. It discriminates in the kinds of people and information you let enter your heart and mind. For this reason, your Personality is usually much more narrow and protective in its definition than the real you. It can screen out some of what you do not want to deal with - people or situations - but it also welcomes those things that immediately relate to your inner nature.

Fortunately or unfortunately, this narrow entrance is the first impression people get of you. It either welcomes and intrigues them, or it causes them to lose interest.

Number 4 PERSONALITY
{You radiate reliability and consistency. People trust you and feel secure with your judgment. You are seen as a cornerstone of a business and are relied upon to do your work efficiently and expertly.
You have strength and respectability. You tend to dress in a utilitarian manner, concerned mostly with convention, practicality, durability, and price. You present yourself as someone who values correctness, control, and precision.
All of this stems from the fact that your most prized characteristic is your work. You want to be judged on the basis of your performance, rather than your appearance.
You are frugal and have learned to respect a dollar. You are concerned about the security of your future and those you love. However, this may appear to others as a bit too austere.
You tend to wear earth colors and conventional attire. You could benefit by putting a little flair in your dress. Wear more uplifting colors. Loosen your dress with less severe lines. If you wear a brown suit, include a bright tie or some jewelry.
You are a family person. You love the intimacy, consistency, and the security a family provides. You are a good provider and protector. But family members may take your efforts for granted.
You are a true patriot. You love your country and are an integral part of your community. Your consistency and adherence to your well-laid plans usually pays off in a comfortable and secure future.}

Although you may appear strong or tough on the outside ,you possess an inner emotional sensitivity that can highlight the extremes of your character. When negative or too self involved your powerful emotions can be expressed  as disappointment or loneliness , whereas when you are positive, you possess a universal love for all .through your selflessness ,you are willing to be of service to others without  expecting much in return , it is important, though ,to get the balance right between compromising yourself fro the sake of harmony and being demanding ,you may see this process working out in how you value yourself and how you allow people to treat you ..

with your charm and sense of values, you are excellent at combining business and pleasure .people respond to you're sense of responsibility and ability to work hard .you are a net worker, and one of your best asserts is your ability to deal with people ..

the sub-influence of the number 8 month indicates that since you are quick to sense changes ,you are cautious and a good judge of values , although practical and economical , you are inclined to be idealistic and carefree ,by trusting your intuition and learning about yourself ,you can enjoy interaction with other people ...

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:20 am

hello,
that was great... I hope I am able to live up to it :)

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”