Marriage Reading Please

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

chillertwist

Marriage Reading Please

Post by chillertwist » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Hi

I'm getting married on 17th September 2010.  

My birthdate is 20th September 1979 and my fiance's is 31 January 1983.

Any reading in relation to these dates would be much appreciated.

Kind regards

Jade

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:01 pm

your date of marriage       9/17/2010      resonates energy vibrations  that are strong in both  you and your partner . your wedding day will be
highly charged{11} .....17DAY OF SEPT GIVES US A STRONG 8,{ YOUR PARTNERS LIFE PATH IS  8.}   this 8 which comes from the day and month  ,when added to the universal year 2010 /3 gives us a highly charged 11 vibration .    the date of marriage  if added together 9+1+7+2+0+1+0 gives us a 20/2 vibration which happens to be your day of birth .  

your person personal year vibration is a five ,an can bring a warning of karma in to the picture  14/5  ....

your partners personal year is a 8  .  again the same as his(life path ), day and month of marriage ......

(9 lovers ) a combination of the 1 life path and the 8 life path

nine relationships are based on a karmic connection that triggers an intense attraction .there is no way you can ignore a person you have a karmic connection with .however ,you have to get past that in order to build a solid foundation for the relationship.

1+8 INSPIRE EACH OTHER WITH AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF IDEALS. ONE HAS THE COURAGE TO TAKE RISKS .EIGHT HAS PRACTICAL PERSEVERANCE AND THE FORESIGHT TO ACCESS RISK THAT CAN KEEP ONE FROM GOING OVERBOARD IN THE PURSUIT OF SUCCESS .YOU ARE GOOD FOR EACH OTHER .INTELLECTUALLY ,FINANCIALLY  AND PERSONALLY AND PROVIDE ONE ANOTHER A SAFETY NET.  ( REFERENCE FROM PAM BELL )

THE MATERIAL WORLD VERSES SPIRITUAL NEEDS ,POWER, BALANCE ,PERSONAL NEEDS /SELF INTEREST ARE ALL KEYS HERE .

ONE IS POSITIVE  ,IN NATURE  THE SUN ,ARIES , FIRE .  THE EIGHT HAS A NEGATIVE VIBRATION  IN NATURAL  SCORPIO , WATER ,FIXED

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”