A Heartfelt Request for a Reading, Please

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

elevenat11

A Heartfelt Request for a Reading, Please

Post by elevenat11 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:35 am

Hello !  I hope it's not too early in my posting career here to ask this, but I would dearly love to receive a reading.  I just know that I'm coming up on some things that are important - and any direction I might get from a reading would be really appreciated.  Thank you !!  :)

02/24/1965
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle".

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'.

npb

Post by npb » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:11 am

In numerology, we need to add Full Name and DOB

thanks

numbertreenumerology

Post by numbertreenumerology » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:43 am

===================
Life Path Number:
===================

- The Life Path Number is the road that you will follow through life.

- It indicates your talents & abilities that will help you along that road.

- These skills are the ones that will help you reach your destiny.

{Total of the numbers in your date of birth}

----------------------------------
Your Life Path Number is: 11/2/2

With a Life Path Number of Eleven your path will be one of enlightening humankind spiritually and becoming an inspirational leader. You are a born leader and you love to be in the spotlight. Others look to you for truth and enlightenment. You are always seeking the spiritual truth which you want to pass onto others. The truer you are to yourself and the universal principles, the happier and more successful you will be on your path.

-----------------------
11 is a Master Number
-----------------------
The number Eleven is a Master Number and as such it doesn't get reduced to the number Two. Master Numbers vibrate to a higher energy than ordinary numbers. The number Eleven is known as the "Spiritual Messenger".

Number 11: The Spiritual Messenger

The Number 11 is considered the most psychic of all numbers. It is the number representing the Spiritual Messenger/The Illuminator. Eleven represents illumination; a channel to the subconscious; insight without rational thought; as well as sensitivity. Eleven is also a higher vibration of the number Two, a number that emphasizes harmony, sensitivity, tact, and peace.

Eleven is considered the path of spiritual awareness and knowledge beyond the grasp of others. It carries psychic vibrations and has an equal balance of masculine and feminine properties. It is also related to open-mindedness, intuition, idealism, and visions.

People with the number Eleven featured prominently in their charts, must work to develop their intuition, to tune into psychic forces not available to those with lower numbers.  They may be called upon to inspire others. They must learn to use their practical side to their best advantage to bring their dreams into realization. Elevens' potential for growth, stability, and personal power lies within their acceptance of intuitive understanding, and of spiritual truths. For the Eleven, such peace is not found so much in logic, but in faith.

If expressed harmoniously, a person with a Master Number Eleven  could be a gifted channel or clairvoyant, seeks to express higher consciousness, unites spiritual Truth to material plane; inventive, visionary leader, sets an example, a dreamer.. No matter what you major character traits may be this number adds an element of charisma. Often, particularly at an early age, the individual is aware of their special powers but is unable to synthesize them for their own use or for the good of their fellow man. The number Eleven suggests that you can fulfil your own deepest needs unselfishly through some kind of service to humanity.

==================
Birthday Number:
==================

- Your Birthday Number influences the middle years of your life (28 - 56).

- Your Birthday Number reveals your unique talents & tendencies.

- Your soul chose your birthday because that day reflected what you need in this life to help you achieve your destiny.

{The number of your birthday}

Your Birthday Number is: 24/6/6

With a Birthday Number of Six you are devoted to creating harmony for your loved ones. You want to comfort, nurture and provide. You have a love of children and animals. You are extremely responsible and family-orientated, as well as romantic.

You were born on the 24th - Being born on the 24th day of the month, you have a greater capacity for responsibility and helping others than what may have been shown in your Life Path. You may also become the mediator and peacemaker in inharmonious situations. Devoted to family, you tend to manage and protect. This birth date adds to your emotional nature and perhaps to your sensitivities. Affections are important to you; both the giving and the receiving.

If you PM me your full birth name and I will give your a full reading.

elevenat11

Post by elevenat11 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:56 am

Thank you so much for that reading !  I loved it !  I would recommend this to everyone and indeed, I will !  Thanks again.  :)
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle".

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'.

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”