My Life Path number - 33 or just 6?

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Caryna

My Life Path number - 33 or just 6?

Post by Caryna » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:56 am

Hi to everyone here!

My birthdate is the 17th October 1986...and I used to think that it equalled 33 (by adding each digit together).  But apparently the Life path number should be added differently.
I was wondering if anyone can clear that up for me and hopefully give me a personal reading too.

Thankyou in advance.  :)

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:27 am

heres a general reading i hope it hopes
there are several ways in adding the live path number/  i use month /day/year reducing each separate first master numbers are not reduced  as in  the case of  nov /2 /1963   11/2/1 = 11+2+1= 14/5

Your Life Path is 15/6  

Caryna, you possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
You have concern for the weak and the downtrodden. You are a healer and a
helper to others. You are capable of giving comfort to those in need and will
frequently offer a shoulder for others to cry on.
   Your task in life is to develop the tools necessary to be truly helpful to others,
rather than to simply be a sympathetic ear. You must find the balance between
help and interference. In the same way, you must learn the delicate art of the
counselor who knows when to leave the struggle to others and when to avoid
taking away the necessary experiences and lessons of life.
   You are naturally balanced. Therefore, you are well equipped to support and
ground others in times of trial.
   It is in your nature to take on responsibility -- you often fill the void left by others
-- and do not turn away from personal sacrifice. At times, you may feel
overburdened by the travails of others. However, the love others bestow upon you
is your well deserved reward.
   Caryna, you try to maintain harmony within the family or group, balancing and
fusing divergent forces. You seek marriage and are often a wonderful parent,
offering warmth, protection, and understanding to children.
   You are generous, kind, and attractive. You are often admired even adored
which baffles you. You are humble and yet you carry a deep pride. You move well
and gracefully, but will have to work to stay in shape. Seek out physical exercise
and limit the sweets and dairy you crave to keep yourself from becoming plump
and round.
   When young, you must be careful not to choose partners for the wrong
reasons. Do not let sentimentality influence your decision, especially those
involving the choice of a spouse. You need to be needed, but must learn to
discriminate between those you can help and others who are made weaker by
your care.
   After all, it is in your nature to be attracted to the weaker brothers and sisters
among us.
   The temptation, and the danger for you, is to think of yourself as the savior of
the world, carrying the burdens of others on your shoulders.
   Caryna, you are blessed with musical talent, as well as in the visual and
performing arts. However, your creativity may well be suppressed due to your
willingness to sacrifice, or your inability to fully appreciate your talents. This is not
to say that you cannot excel in these areas; on the contrary, you have the talent,
and with effort you can make a success in a number of artistic fields.
   You also have enormous talent in business. You are blessed with a great deal
of charm and charisma, which you use effectively to attract the people and
support you need.

Your Birthday is 17  

Caryna, you are highly ambitious, and blessed with excellent business and
financial instincts.  Your approach to business is original, creative, and daring.  
You are highly independent.
   You have very sound judgment.  You are an excellent manager and organizer.  
You are gifted with the ability to see the larger picture, and, remarkably, how the
details come into play.  You are efficient and can handle large projects.
   Your challenge is to avoid becoming obsessed with your own judgment and
power to the point that you refuse to delegate authority or responsibility to others.  
You can easily slip into the role of dictator -- benevolent or otherwise -- feeling that

you and only you have sufficiently sound judgment to guide the ship.
   You are self-confident and have high expectations of yourself.  Interestingly, the
expectations of others stimulate you, especially if they doubt you can pull off what
you intend to do.
   Caryna, you tend to be dramatic, especially with money.  You have a need for
status and may show off the fruits of your labor with an impressive car or house.
   Whether it is business or socially oriented, you have a big dream.  Your
ambitions spread out far and wide and you will not rest until you have placed your
mark on the world.
   You love your home and family and like to be complemented.  Avoid becoming
domineering or possessive of your enterprise.  Share the fruits of your labors with
others, which will multiply your pleasure manifold.

the following is based on the name caryna only  a more in depth  look will require full name at birth

Caryna, you have the power and potential to achieve great things.  It is both
your challenge and your birthright to gain dominion over a small part of the earth.  
Whatever your enterprise, you strive to be the best and most successful in your
field.  You are highly competitive and will not rest until you are satisfied that you
have bypassed the opposition.  You enjoy challenges and rivalry.
   You are a realist and a visionary planner.  Money and authority are available to
you if you are willing to discipline yourself -- generally an inborn talent -- and
persevere in the face of the considerable obstacles in your path.
   You are dynamic and have a talent for efficiency.  You understand the larger
picture, see the broader challenges, and know how to marshal your collective
resources to address the problems.  You delegate responsibility well; it is best for
you to leave many of the details to others.
   Caryna, you are a great leader of people and an outstanding judge of character.  
You are demanding of those who work for you, often putting things in no uncertain
terms: do it my way or don't do it at all!
   At the same time, you don't hesitate to reward the faithful and hardworking
employee.  You are not a particularly tolerant leader; too much tolerance violates
your sense of efficiency.  You go directly after your goal with courage and
tenacity.
   You have a natural understanding of money, authority, and power.  You are
able to struggle consistently after your goal.  Eventually power falls to you.  Within
you lies an innate balance between the higher and lower characteristics of man.  
Your challenge in life is to balance your higher ideals and your understanding of
the hard realities of the earth.
   Much effort will have to be put out and many ups and downs experienced
before you reach the level of success you desire.  Life will probably test you many
times with obstacles that seem insurmountable.  But in reality, these are merely
opportunities for you to learn how to use power and authority in the face of
difficulties, and to find out just how much power lies within you.
   It is crucial for your success that you balance the material and the spiritual.  
You have chosen a path that requires balance between giving and taking, reward
and punishment, action and reaction.  Despite the obstacles on your path, you
are a true survivor.
   When focused exclusively on your desire for results and success, you can
become stubborn and intolerant; you can be driven by excessive ambition,
causing you to be exacting and without perspective.  Be careful of your alcohol
consumption, a danger-zone for you.  Caryna, you can be a social drinker, mixing
business with pleasure -- a dangerous cocktail.
   An excellent manager, organizer and administrator you have talents in many
areas of life.  Entrepreneurs, executives, bankers, brokers, negotiators, gamblers,
coaches, collectors, heads of institutions, builders, art dealers, manufacturers,
promoters, military officers, police detectives, smugglers, engineers, pilots or sea
captains.
   You have been entrusted with special gifts, the use or abuse of which has an
immediate and often physical effect upon you and those around you! Use these
gifts for the good of mankind and accept your own good fortune with gratitude.  
This is your rewarding stage in your evolution.  Yours is a life time of harvest

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:36 am

the 33 life path is very uncommon   in the method i used in the above posting  these people are very intense  
as with all master number vibrations    11/22/33

these vibrations can be very hard to understand and control  often bringing  many problems/ similar to karmic debt numbers

13 14 16 19

rosenumerology

MASTER 33/6

Post by rosenumerology » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:12 am

Caryna your Birthdate is a 33/6

1+7+1+0+1+9+8+6=33/6

Adding day numbers together month and year eg 8+1+6=15/6
is like saying use Bob instead of Robert.
Numbers like names must be given there full value and so should you.  

Many opportunities and tests of character will present themselves to the 33 as this is a Master vibration.

NUMBER 33 MASTER RULING

Most Numerologists do not regard 33/6 as a Master Number.
Right now there is a good argument for including the 33/6.

Master 33’s are going through their last reincarnation being the 12th number. We are left with clues from the past 12 disciples 12 months of the year and 12 star signs. So we find that their Ruling Number is a guide to their past lives. It shows us what rung of the evolutionary ladder they are on.
As the theory goes you only reincarnate within the family, which shows us a way to understand the concept of Karma. I.e. if you harm the family in any way physically, emotionally or financially you will be born into a family with many of the same problems which will make it harder to achieve a productive and worthwhile life.
Imagine the whole world trying to do their best for the family so they can come back into a loving stable financially secure environment with many  opportunities to succeed in life.

THE 33 RULING MASTER

They have all the home and family traits of the 6 but more so, read the 6.  They mostly are generous to a fault caring and compassionate, however some 33’s must guard against being too dominant with the home and family. The 33’s have good intentions only wanting to protect the family and friends. Most 33’s are very easy to live with but they need a partner who will let them take control and remain supportive.
Their best avenue for success is a combination of imagination, art, and humanitarian services such as nursing, teaching, welfare work, people and animals. Big business does not interest them, except when the welfare of their workers is their main priority. If they have trustworthy people around them, then they can excel.                          

George W Bush 33/6   Bob Hawke 33/6  Meryl Streep 33/6
Phyllis Diller 33/6

Wayne Rose.

Caryna

Post by Caryna » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:33 am

Thankyou to you both, drrnwynbchnbrgr and rosenumerology.  :smt006

I appreciate both readings though I can see that each of you add Life Path numbers in different ways.  This is one of the controversies of Master Numbers, I'm guessing...

I'd be interested in hearing more discussion of this! :)

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:04 pm

there are three known methods for finding your life path ,which for most numerologist is your main number in your chart  two have been show the third is 10+17+1986=2013 which is a date that should be kept in the back of your mind  2013 reduces to six as with the other two methods .there is no doubt of the single digit vibration   which should be the focal point

the six

image= patron of the arts

desire=service- relationship

pattern= responsibility-service

key words

positive  expression

friendship love creative self expression
culture conventional understanding
broad minded sympathetic
create stability
selfless
humanitarian moral idealist artistic
harmonious nurturing protective
warm and cozy

negative expression

controlling/possessive
martyr compulsive judgmental
too emotional resentful interfering
over protective/worrier
bigot/opinionated fanatic jealous

denial expression
irresponsible
unable to express love and friendship
careless indolent

a vision for the six energy

having learned the ways of the world in 5 .the 6 now takes the responsibilty for creating
an environment of beauty and harmony those who experience this will be nurtures healed taught and parented
the six finds joy in service ,in uplifting others towards a higher ,finer life and in nurturing relationships

often considered the numbr of love and marriage the six can also find these needs met in ministering to others
as teacher ,counselor and minister.expression through the arts is nutural for the six .  

the 3,6 ,9 are all very creative numbers

natural match numbers 3,6,9
compatible numbers 2, 4,and 8
challenge numbers 1,5,and 7

rosie o'donnell is a fitting example of the 6 life path

rosenumerology

33 or 6 From Rose Numerology

Post by rosenumerology » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:13 am

Hi CARYNA
               My name is Wayne Rose I am a Numerology teacher from Sydney Australia with 30 years experence I hope this helps.

NUMBER 33 MASTER RULING

Most Numerologists do not regard 33/6 as a Master Number.
Right now there is a good argument for including the 33/6.
Master 33’s are going through their last reincarnation being
the 12th number. We are left with clues from the past.

For example Jesus had 12 disciples, there are 12 months of the year and 12 star signs. So we find that their Ruling Number is a guide to their past lives. It shows us what rung of the evolutionary ladder they are on.
As the theory goes you only reincarnate within the family, which shows us a way to understand the concept of Karma. I.e. if you harm the family in any way physically, emotionally or financially you will be born into a family with many of the same problems which will make it harder to achieve a productive and worthwhile life.
Imagine the whole world trying to do their best for the family so they can come back into a loving stable financially secure environment with many  opportunities to succeed in life.

THE 33 RULING MASTER

They have all the home and family traits of the 6 but more so, read the 6.  They mostly are generous to a fault, caring and compassionate, however some 33’s must guard against being too dominant with the home and family. The 33’s have good intentions only wanting to protect the family and friends. Most 33’s are very easy to live with but they need a partner who will let them take control and remain supportive.
Their best avenue for success is a combination of imagination, art, and humanitarian services such as nursing, teaching, welfare work, people and animals. Big business does not interest them, except when the welfare of their workers is their main priority. If they have trustworthy people around them, then they can excel.                          

George W Bush 33/6   Meryl Streep 33/6   Phyllis Diller 33/6
To understand others and ourselves we must study our numbers which will provide the key to this understanding.

Caryna

Post by Caryna » Mon May 05, 2008 8:50 am

Dear rosenumerology and rrnwynbchnbrgr, Sorry for not replying earlier!
Thankyou so much for your responses! :) I just wanted to let you know I really appreciate the information you have shared.  
The descriptions, both positive, negative and general - all sound very true.

(I've never thought of reincarnation only happening within the family.  That's a new theory for me!).

sethi

Post by sethi » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:22 am

HELLO CARYN

HAVE WE MET / DISCUSSED BEFORE.????

YOUR NAME SOUND FAMILIAR?

I DON'T THINK YOU WILL CALL YOURSELF VERY LUCKY. ALSO THERE ARE SOME HARD KNOCKS COMING TOWARDS YOU LATER IN LIFE. YOUR TURNING POINT WILL BE AROUND THE AGE OF 35

ANYWAYS, I WILL LET YOU KNOW MORE IN ABOUT 4 DAYS

LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, THEN I WILL LOOK INTO IN MORE DETAIL

BYE FOR NOW

SETHI
Sethi

NAAANEE

Post by NAAANEE » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:03 pm

generally six people are those who has more love for their family.when it comes to family they will be selfish to others.they generally wants their family in high position.In your case the one domination is more in your dob.so you are more likely to be a dominating person in your family.you may be of commanding type on your family members.you are judgemental too in regarding to people around you.because of that people often misunderstand your love as dominating nature.this often makes you feel lonely.the craving for love will be high in your case as you are also born on a six year.
NAAANEE

sethi

HELLO

Post by sethi » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:46 am

HELLO CARYNA

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE CHILDREN OF 8'S, THEN BE READY FOR A LOT OF HARDSHIP IN YOUR LIFE.

LIFE WON'T BE LUCKY FOR YOU IN THE TRUE SENSE OF THE WORD, AND YOU WILL HAVE MORE THAN YOUR SHARE  OF UPS AND DOWNS IN LIFE AS COMPARED TO OTHERS.

BYE FOR NOW MORE LATER. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO LEARN MORE

SETHI
Sethi

Fido54

Re: HELLO

Post by Fido54 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:44 pm

sethi wrote:HELLO CARYNA

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE CHILDREN OF 8'S, THEN BE READY FOR A LOT OF HARDSHIP IN YOUR LIFE.

LIFE WON'T BE LUCKY FOR YOU IN THE TRUE SENSE OF THE WORD, AND YOU WILL HAVE MORE THAN YOUR SHARE  OF UPS AND DOWNS IN LIFE AS COMPARED TO OTHERS.

BYE FOR NOW MORE LATER. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO LEARN MORE

SETHI
Sethi, you seem to know someting about those with the number "33" like me. Care to enlighten me?
curious about astrology

Fido54

Number "33"

Post by Fido54 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:48 pm

I was born June 30th 1959. Obviously, I have the number "33" and always thought and felt something about it I still cannot put into words. Any authentic numerologist care to shed some light? It would really be appreciated...
curious about astrology

sethi

hello fido

Post by sethi » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:38 am

hello fido

i don't remember seeing your posts.  also pls don't send me private messages because the site administrator has banned my sending replies privately.

any ways reply to your question. In numerology you are a three (3). when i mentioned "children of 8 " i meant only date of birth being 8 of any month or totalling eight like for example being born on 8 , 17, or 26th of any month.

by my numerology you are a number 3.

your life would have found more direction / stabilized after the age of 35-37, before that ups and downs .

busy now got to run. post in the astrology section so that some one can see your horoscope. i will check up on it only if you have a specific question. forget about sprituality etc, your question should be more materialistic and subjective, only then will i reply.

hope everything is clear. oh and reply to this post as its notification comes to me that you have posted in the astrology section or send its link if you can

bye for now

sethi
Sethi

drummer1981

Post by drummer1981 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:08 am

Hi Sethi.

I was born in 6th August 1981...

You said, If someone has 8 in his day or moth, and has a 33 life path number... will face with a lot of trouble in his/her life. Did I understand right?? Please give some more information.

Thank you very much...

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”