I request for a reading pls...

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

zeldaevolution

I request for a reading pls...

Post by zeldaevolution » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:38 am

Birthdate: 02/29/1992 || 2+2+9+1+9+9+2 = 34/7
Consonants: 1 + 8 + 5 + 9 + 3 + 5 + 1 + 2 + 5 + 8 + 5 + 4 + 3 + 5 + 3 = 67/13/4
Vowels: 6 + 5 + 1 + 5 + 9 + 1 + 6 + 5 + 9 + 1 = 48/12/3

I, at least know what is needed for a reading, but I doubt to do a reading for myself because I'm not yet that perfect to give myself an opinion and a conclusion as to what kind of person I am... reading for myself seems biased...

I patiently wait for a response.

Cheers :D

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:59 pm

lets start with a general, let very reveling reading ,  that even a novice can do .my friend have no doubt and life is about seeking the perfection that is part  of  each and everyone of us.

You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.

You have a clear and compelling sense of yourself as a spiritual being. As a result, your life path is devoted to investigations into the unknown, and finding the answers to the mysteries of life.

You are well-equipped to handle your task. You possess a fine mind; you are an analytical thinker, capable of great concentration and theoretical insight. You enjoy research, and putting the pieces of an intellectual puzzle together. Once you have enough pieces in place, you are capable of highly creative insight and practical solutions to problems.

You enjoy your solitude and prefer to work alone. You need time to contemplate your ideas without the intrusion of other people's thoughts. You are a lone wolf, a person who lives by his own ideas and methods. As a result, close associations are difficult for you to form and keep, especially marriage. You need your space and privacy, which, when violated, can cause you great frustration and irritation.

When your life is balanced, however, you are both charming and attractive. You can be the life of a party, and enjoy performing before an audience. You enjoy displaying your wit and knowledge, which makes you attractive to others, especially the opposite sex.

But you have distinct limits. While you are generous in social situations, sharing your attention and energy freely, you are keenly aware of the need to "come off stage" and return to the solitude of your lair. You associate peace with the unobtrusive privacy of your world. Therefore, intimacy is difficult for you, because you guard your inner world like a mother lion does her cubs.

All this privacy and aloneness can cause isolation and loneliness, however. You can be aware of an emptiness in your life, a part of you that yearns for company and close companionship that may be unsatisfied.

If isolation is brought to the extreme, you can become cynical and suspicious. You can develop hidden, selfish motives, which people may sense and may cause them discomfort around you. You must guard against becoming too withdrawn and independent, thus shutting out the love of others and keeping you from experiencing the true joy of friendship and close companionship.

You must especially watch out for selfishness and egocentricity, thinking of yourself as the center of the universe, the only person who really matters. Social contact gives you perspective on yourself and on life, while too much isolation can make you too narrow and even shut off from the rest of the world.

Secretly, you may feel jealous of the easy relationships formed by others; you may perceive others as less inhibited than you, or more free to express themselves. You may harshly criticize yourself for not being more gregarious, powerful, or capable of greater leadership.

Your challenge in life is to maintain your independence without feeling isolated or ineffectual. You must hold fast to your unique view on the world, while at the same time being open to others and the knowledge they have to offer.

With your abilities to learn, analyze, and seek out answer's to life's important questions, you have the potential for enormous growth and success in life. By the time you reach middle age, you will radiate refinement and wisdom.

Pythagoras loved the seven for its great spiritual potential.

this path also has a element of karma with it  16/7 does appear in your life path number  

The 16 Karmic Debt - wherever it shows up on the chart - means destruction of the old and birth of the new. The 16 is about the fall of the ego, and all that it has built for itself. It is a watershed, a cleansing. All that has been constructed, and all that serves to separate the person from the source of life is destroyed. Through the 16, reunion with the great spirit is accomplished.
This can be a painful process, because it usually comes after much ego inflation. This results in a struggle between the ego and the divine will. Life presents challenges to your grand plans, which can be resented and struggled against. It is a lost battle, and you will likely feel humbled in the face of the collapse that follows. This humility is the key to later success, however, because you will learn to follow the intimations of a higher reality. In the destruction of the old, a spiritual rebirth takes place with an entirely new awareness. This rebirth affects every area of your life. It is a life much the better for the fall.

Those with the 16 Karmic Debt must be careful of egotism. Very often, those with the 16 use their highly intuitive and refined intellect to look down upon others, and view the rest of the world as inferior. This causes acute alienation and loneliness. In addition, it invites retribution, for the egotist is humbled more harshly than any other.
When the 16 is in one of the core numbers, this process of destruction and rebirth is a continual cycle that actually serves to bring you into higher consciousness and closer union with the source of life.

The 16 Karmic Debt can be a path of progress and great spiritual growth if it is looked at properly. One develops great faith by placing one's life in the hands of God. Through such faith, gratitude and peace are firmly established.

your expression number also adds up to 7  

You are gifted with an analytical mind and an enormous appetite for the answers to life's hidden questions. You have a strong interest in exploring scientific matters, philosophy, and even mysticism. You possess clarity and persistence in your search for truth. You can be a great researcher, educator, and philosopher.

You are driven by a desire for knowledge and truth. You must learn to discriminate between illusion and reality, but you are well equipped for this task. Your fine mind offers you insight into the veiled mysteries of life. You also possess a considerable amount of perspective. Somewhere inside you, you are aware of a peaceful place that you call upon during difficult times.

You need time to be by yourself. Too much social interaction causes you stress. You need your privacy and a place that can be shut off from the hustle and bustle of life. You tend to keep your thoughts to yourself and are secretive. Unless your 7 expression is balanced by extravert characteristics

(usually revealed by the numbers 1, 3, 5, and 8), your introversion may pull you deeply within yourself, even cutting you off from others.

You have a strong dislike of the superficial and mundane. You are often surprised by the lack of understanding or depth of knowledge of others, many of whom do not take the search for knowledge as seriously as you do. This can cause you to be critical of others, and even cynical about life in general.

The more cut off from others you become, the more hidden are your motives. Once you develop understanding of people and life, your advice and counsel will be sought by those around you who need your wisdom.

You love to specialize your knowledge and develop great depth within your field. You are a perfectionist.

You should complete your studies early in life and not be driven too hard by a desire to be successful. Let things come at there own pace, be open to opportunity, but remember your rewards, satisfaction, and contentment come from a higher source.

Sevens can be distant and aloof. When dominated by their darker characteristics, they can be unfaithful, dishonest, and cruel. Contemplation, meditation, and the softer, finer vibrations of life can restore your sense of harmony and keep you on the path to peace and balance.

You have a logical mind. Your analytical skills cause you to approach a problem in a detached, surgical kind of way. Researchers, analysts, investigators, inventors, technicians, scholars, lawyers, bankers, watchmakers, priests, philosophers, theologians, and administrators in some scientific or technical field are among the vocations 7s are drawn to.

your birthday number is 29  

You are highly intuitive and creative. Your mind thinks in pictures. You seem to draw information and ideas from out of the sky.

Your intuition is your gift, along with a powerful drive to know the Oneness of all things. You are so driven by spiritual pursuits that no matter what you do in life, the world of spirit and philosophy will be central to your daily behavior. You feel linked with the larger universal forces, and nothing will change that.

You have a fine mind and keen insights, but these do not come as a result of logic or rational thought. You are more likely to direct your life by inspiration, rather than by calculated reflections.

On some level, you know that you are in the hands of destiny, and that you must surrender to the higher powers that shape your life. You are usually a late bloomer. Your early and middle 30s tend to be years spent in apprenticeship and slow development. During this period, you can become frustrated with your progress, or the apparent lack of it.

You need to develop faith. You are a highly charged person with much to do, but you must develop character and sound judgment before you begin to tap your true potential. Just as a tree needs roots to grow tall, so, too, do you need to develop depth of character in order to begin to expand in the ways you desire and ultimately envision.

Your highly developed intuition makes you a wonderful counselor, healer, or health practitioner. You have a gift for inspiring people. Many people admire you without your knowing it. You are a visionary, and others sense your wisdom.

You are acutely sensitive and easily influenced by your surroundings. You love beauty and harmony. You crave social interaction and much attention. You can be very emotional, often experiencing extremes of happiness and sadness. You are usually too easily hurt.

You get depressed easily and feel the lack of confidence during times you are in a dark mood.

Despite your sensitivity, you possess leadership abilities. You are modest, diplomatic and polite. You have the ability to persuade, and can be quite forceful.

Your high sensitivity to others makes you compassionate, kind, and gentle. You have an opportunity for fame and success as long as you do not pursue either as your gods. Look for ways to help others and convey a larger message, with which you were blessed. This will bring you the material and social fruits you desire.

these are three of your most important numbers within your chart

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Thanks very much Mr. enumero123...

Almost everything's true, specially the way I'm relating myself to the secrets in life.
It hurts me too to learn that everything has its own pace; maybe I'm really rushing myself too much for the realization of shortness of time.

May I request a reading regarding the pinnacles and challenges too, if it's not too much?

Thanks again, and have a good day~ ^__^
I'm still a kid when I reach my 40s, that's for sure.
I'm grown up when I'm 70, that's a bull's eye.
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

enumero123

Challenges

Post by enumero123 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:01 pm

Challenges

first challenge

Growth is allowed to take place without one particularly serious obstacle. This does not mean that there will not be challenges on your path, but there is no single and consistent challenge during this period.

You are being challenged to stay faithful and focused on your highest ideals.

There is an opportunity to go deeper within yourself, and discover the inner being that is you   birth until approximately the age of 30 to 35.

second challenge  age of about 35 to 55/60.

You risk making money and power the main priority in your life. Your desire for financial wealth threatens to obscure your other human characteristics and spiritual well being.

This Challenge causes financial concerns to overwhelm all other needs, and influences everything you do. You risk the fate of Midas, turning everything into gold, yet isolating yourself from other parts of life.

For many with this challenge, there is a danger of becoming so obsessed with materialism that they may be tempted to ruthless and unscrupulous business practices, possibly crossing the borders of the law and causing themselves and others much misery.

You are facing a very real spiritual test in which you must realize that

"Man does not live by bread alone." If you overcome this hurdle, you will achieve real spiritual and material balance, and can make yourself a powerful river, bringing an inexhaustible supply of nourishment to all, rather than a lake, whose nature is limited and can easily grow stagnant and can no longer support life.

THE THIRD CHALLENGE  (main challenge)  and THE FOURTH CHALLENGE

You must learn to be independent. You will be forced to stand up for yourself and your rights. You will be faced with situations in which you will have to choose between standing up for what you think is right versus giving in to another person's demands. You will have to struggle to strengthen and know your own will power.

You will have to learn to be firm and trust your judgment. Don't run with the crowd, be an individual. This whole lesson represents the frontiers of your consciousness. Therefore, you will have to experience much trial and error, sometimes exploding with bursts of aggression, other times being intimidated and letting frustration and anger build within you until you are ready to act on your deepest instincts.

You will learn your own set of values; you will develop into an individual with original and innovative ideas.

enumero123

Pinnacle Cycles

Post by enumero123 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:12 pm

again a general outline but with alot of good info and insight

1......first Pinnacle  4 vibration  This is a Pinnacle of hard work and many rewards. You have the opportunity to build a foundation that will last. Your abilities as an organizer, manager, or simply the rock of any institution are greatly increased. You are dependable and reliable. Your ability to fulfill responsibilities is likewise enhanced.

As a result of your industry and perseverance, success is well within your reach. It is a step-by-step process in which you build something by small bricks laid one after another.

You will find yourself caring for others in a very material way. Family and in-laws can be burdensome, since you are seen as the cornerstone of the foundation.

Your life is preoccupied with details and responsibilities that must be taken care of. You have set in motion projects that are your children, demanding your constant attention. While there are many rewards, there are also many frustrations. Your sense of your own limits and the consuming nature of details may at times seem overwhelming.

You must remember that things that last require slow growth. You may mistakenly believe that your progress should be faster, or happen with greater ease.

The need for efficiency, orderliness, and methodical systems limit your creativity.

Your challenge is to be flexible and adaptable. Learn to play more and allow yourself to be more spontaneous.

Children born under this Pinnacle will tend to be serious and affected by the financial limitations of their parents. The child may feel the need to leave home early and start a family of his own. He or she must be encouraged to be more farsighted and flexible. The child should avoid jumping into the harsh realities of life too soon.

2.........second Pinnacle  5 vibration  This is a period that will teach the realities of freedom and expansion. You will travel great distances, meet many new and interesting people, experience many adventures, and essentially come to know the world. You are in a period of accelerated experimentation and learning. Experience is your teacher.

Your ability with words is greatly increased. You can write and speak with ease. You are also able to successfully promote yourself. In fact, this is the source of much adventure; new opportunities for work, travel, and exotic experiences present themselves with regularity.

Your challenge is to prevent yourself from becoming a rolling stone. You need to ground yourself in a particular discipline, career, or relationship. This will not limit your freedoms so much as give you a base for operation. Otherwise, you may find yourself skipping from one meaningless job to the next, one superficial relationship after another. You can also fall victim to the abuse of food, alcohol, sex, or drugs.

You may fear being anchored or tied down, which can cause you to skim the surface of a pursuit you enjoy, or important relationships.

You must come to know the true meaning of freedom, which is unconditional love. You give your love and energy without the condition of holding on to a place, a person, or an occupation; and you expect the same in return - to be loved for what you are, rather than someone who belongs to another. There is a highly spiritual path offering itself that requires detachment without loss of love.

Many turn away from this and instead choose to maintain a superficial relationship with the world, or with other people.

You must cultivate your talents, especially your verbal and writing abilities. You are likely a gifted salesperson, or promoter.

You must accept limitations as a necessary base for your freedom. Freedom cannot exist without limitations, otherwise you would be without identity, and without existence.

3................third Pinnacle  9 vibration  This is a period in which you must identify with some larger project or goal that is bigger than you. Your greatest satisfaction will be in providing for others, as well as for yourself. Those in business will draw much personal gratification in knowing that they are helping their employees support their families. Those involved in social activism - a particularly appealing choice of careers during the 9 Pinnacle - will feel themselves strengthened by the knowledge that they are advancing the safety and well being of society. The 9 Pinnacle is a time in which you apply your energies to the good of the larger community.

As a result, there is an element of self-sacrifice present. To some degree, you must subordinate your personal priorities to those of a larger cause. We are not suggesting martyrdom, but making a conscious effort on your part to strike a balance between the good of your milieu and your own personal desires.

This is a good time for financial growth and progress in business affairs. It is a period in which you face a large challenge and must give yourself entirely to it.

The 9 Pinnacle also promises much reward in drama, writing and art. You have a heightened esthetic sense, and any latent artistic talent you already possess will be enhanced and brought to the surface. If you have been in business, you may suddenly be drawn to the arts as a benefactor or patron, supplying support for theater productions or artists.

You will feel an increased sense of social responsibility and compassion for the many. You will want to help those less fortunate than yourself and will likely apply yourself to some social cause or philanthropy. This is a period in which you feel a greater love for the good of your community, country, and the world.

Interestingly, you are not restricted by prejudice or boundaries of class or country. You see humanity as a whole. Your love is not personal, however, but for the many.

Many under the 9 Pinnacle are drawn to religion or philosophy and have the capacity to spread some doctrine or teaching.

In short, you are highly idealistic. You will likely travel extensively during this period and meet people from many walks of life.

No matter what your area of expertise, you have a chance not only for success but for fame.

4.............fourth Pinnacle  5 vibration   This is a period that will teach the realities of freedom and expansion. You will travel great distances, meet many new and interesting people, experience many adventures, and essentially come to know the world. You are in a period of accelerated experimentation and learning. Experience is your teacher.

Your ability with words is greatly increased. You can write and speak with ease. You are also able to successfully promote yourself. In fact, this is the source of much adventure; new opportunities for work, travel, and exotic experiences present themselves with regularity.

Your challenge is to prevent yourself from becoming a rolling stone. You need to ground yourself in a particular discipline, career, or relationship. This will not limit your freedoms so much as give you a base for operation. Otherwise, you may find yourself skipping from one meaningless job to the next, one superficial relationship after another. You can also fall victim to the abuse of food, alcohol, sex, or drugs.

You may fear being anchored or tied down, which can cause you to skim the surface of a pursuit you enjoy, or important relationships.

You must come to know the true meaning of freedom, which is unconditional love. You give your love and energy without the condition of holding on to a place, a person, or an occupation; and you expect the same in return - to be loved for what you are, rather than someone who belongs to another. There is a highly spiritual path offering itself that requires detachment without loss of love.

Many turn away from this and instead choose to maintain a superficial relationship with the world, or with other people.

You must cultivate your talents, especially your verbal and writing abilities. You are likely a gifted salesperson, or promoter.

You must accept limitations as a necessary base for your freedom. Freedom cannot exist without limitations, otherwise you would be without identity, and without existence.

enumero123

2011 personal year

Post by enumero123 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:14 pm

8 vibration   After last year's constant involvement with yourself and very possible occasional doubts about the state of your business or career you will find this year to be a relief. Things finally work out. Long postponed checks and promotions come through. You see the light at the end of your financial tunnel and an inner strength and confidence is breaking through. This is your year of harvest and , depending upon the effort you put out in the past seven years , your reward will be equally large. There is a beauty in these cycles we can recognize and understand and in doing so we find ourselves "in the flow" and there is no more need to try and struggle upstream. So this year you will have an opportunity to involve yourself fully in work and material growth and bring home the rewards, at the same time a certain detachment is also necessary, for you and for the experience you have because it is not the reward that brings you happiness but your experience of life, which is why before the rewarding eight year you have had such opportunity for growth during the soul-searching of a seven year. Give in to your ambitions, you will find yourself more clear and focussed and able to pursue and reach your goals. Your power is visible and strong, mental creativity is high, vision and intuition will guide you, and at the same time you are more efficient and focused. There can be loss, serious loss, bankruptcy and failure, because always the rewards are directly proportionate to your effort and motivation, however you know the effort you put out and you know your motivations, so there must be no room for fear and doubt, only for success and winning and this year will undoubtedly turn out to be a very satisfying year.
Numerology chart showing the Personal Year 9

enumero123

period cycle long term

Post by enumero123 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:48 pm

early years(2 vibration) up to the late 20s   This is a period of slow and patient development. You are acutely sensitive to your surroundings and highly intuitive. You possess a gift as a peacemaker and have tremendous power through gentle persuasion. Cultivate the talents of tact and diplomacy. Cooperate with others. Musical and other artistic talents come to fruition. Partnerships are important, requiring understanding and compromise. You need patience and flexibility, but you are under a gentle and benevolent influence in which others are happy to support you. Seek out beauty and harmonious environments, spend time in nature, and enjoy the peace of close companionship. This is a period of slow but steady progress.

second period cycle ( 11 vibration) 29/11/2

A time of spiritual expansion, even illumination. You will grow in understanding and wisdom. It is not a time to pursue material goals for themselves, but to seek the higher human ideals. There is a temptation, however, to chase after the infinite without grounding yourself in the practical. That must be avoided. Focus your studies and deepen your understanding to the point that your knowledge can be conveyed to others in simple and acceptable terms. You possess a message or an ability that should be shared with your community, but only through deep personal transformation and improvement of self-expression can this gift be given. The more willing you are to work on yourself, the more good you will do for the world at large. For those who accept and embrace this path, there is much reward, including ample financial support and even fame. There is also the deeper satisfaction of knowing that one has made a contribution to the advancement of others.

enumero123

personal yeaRS AND YOUR OTHER CYCLES

Post by enumero123 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:51 pm

(Numerology chart showing the Personal Year 9)  as the last words written on the above post about your personal year  and the 8 vibration  things are coming to a closure within the next 24 months  in addition to your personal years a complete chart can give deeper insight when we take a closer look at how your other cycles are progressing in response to each other .I have left out transits and essence cycles for these are calculated by full name at birth   AND WORK TOGETHER WITH  YOUR DATE OF BIRTH .

2012 9 personal year  

This is your year to finish up all unfinished business, to clean house and make room for new things. On a material level this is a good time to get rid of unnecessary weight, to give away or sell what you do not need anymore and to pay off old debts. On a spiritual level you will experience a different mode altogether. Your attention should turn to others and their needs, find ways to be of help and give time and energy to worthwhile causes. You must lighten your burden of questions and doubts and the best way to do so is by directing your attention to another direction, away from yourself and you will find yourself becoming lighter and more in touch with your self. This is a time of completion, problems can be solved and over with, strained relationships relax or disappear, the sources of stress in work or business can be better understood and dealt with. Be social and communicative, enjoy music and other arts. Your creativity is higher than usual. There can be some difficulties this year due to your desire to face obstacles and overcome them, decisions have to be taken and your courage and strength may be severely tested several times, this is not going to be an easy year all the time but you will feel relieved and on the brink of a positive breakthrough by the end of this year. This is the end of a nine year epicycle and will you will feel many times the excitement of a new and promising era when optimism is your friend but you will also experience the fear of letting go, however the more you let go the more room there is to be filled during the next epicycle.

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”