Please help me with a Business Name - Pretty Please :-)

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

shecurle

Please help me with a Business Name - Pretty Please :-)

Post by shecurle » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:29 pm

Hi there.

I am looking at starting a photography business & have a few names that I'm toying with.  I know that the name can affect the success of the business so don't want to set anything in stone until I know which name will bring the best success.

First of all, my full name is Sandi-Lee Curle (maiden name is James)
Birth date is 03/12/1975.  Born in Johannesburg, South Africa but now living in Perth, Australia.  (I'm not sure if this much detail will help at all but figured I'd give it anyway)

The names I have in mind are:-

Sandi Curle Photoraphy (I don't really like it though)
SLC Photogaphy
Shecurle Photography
Captured by Sandi
Jelly & Custard Photography

Please could I also get a general reading on this year.  So far it's been a tough one for us.  I'd like to know which year I'm currently in.

Thanks in advance.  I really appreciate your help!

shecurle

Post by shecurle » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:00 am

Please, I'm begging for your help.

I don't know anything about this stuff so can't really reciprocate on any of the other boards but I really would appreciate some help here!

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:45 pm

to begin  2-4-8 are considered good  business numbers , 3-6-9  are creatively numbers  

the word PHOTOGRAPHY HAS A ENERGY VIBRATION  OF 68/14/5

i will try to look at each  of the names you have given and  post at a later time .....
you can do these your self  by using the  a1 b2 c3 d4 e5 f6 ect     once you look at each of total  name  vibration, then we can look at the possiblities and the compatibility keeping in mind the references i gave you    old numbers work well together  even numbers the same  this will give you something to work on untill i can take a look

Lady Moira

Hmm...

Post by Lady Moira » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:20 am

Who will be your main market?

A business name should have the following characteristics:

Be targeted to your main market.  : if your main market or target market (those that will be your main photographic subjects) are children, your name should have something fun.  On the other hand, if you are targeting special events such as weddings and bachelorette parties, a "funny" name will give you the opposite effect.  This does not mean that you cannot take on other types of gigs, but it does make it more attractive to your target market.

If you do not have a special market in mind and you want to be a "I can do it all" business, then seek a neutral name, something that reflects your own personality, professionalism and taste.  

Be classy with your name.  :  Either if you need a "fun" name or smething "formal", using class and avoiding ill-sounding names will always benefit you.  One common mistake is to use as example other businesses whether they are focused to what we will be doing or not.  "Happy dog" might sound good for a clown, a pet store or even a small hot-dog stand, but it will not work if you are printing "Happy dog phoography" on your business cards.

If you are planning to use your name as part of your business name, it might be a good idea to go with fashion flow and use "by"...  In this case, it is ok to follow the lead of the most expensive and extravagant brands, for example, perfumes...  

Be short  :  As a rule of thumb, people seldom remember long names.   People remember "GE"  but while they know that it means and stands for "general electric" they will not find themselves using the whole name in their everyday conversation which will be your first and foremost marketing advertisement.  If your ideal name is long, such as:  "Photographic family Studio by Sandi"  you might want to say it outloud a couple of times or test it with your target market.  (here you will find your friends and relatives very convenient) run the name by them, let it sit for a couple of days and then ask them to repeat the name to you.  

Play with it,  in this example, change it for "Family moments by Sandi"  or "Pics 4 All by Sandi"...  playing around is OK

I hope this helps.  

"Captured by Sandi" is my choice, though you might want to work a bit on that, for I am not sure if you are a bounty hunter or a photographer  ;)  Maybe...  "beautiful pics by Sandi"....

lady Moira
Following the right path is never easy, but along the way you will find an endless number of friends and helping hands that will support and guide you.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:47 pm

3-12-1975  puts you under a nine personal year ... This is your year to finish up all unfinished business, to clean house and make room for new things. On a material level this is a good time to get rid of unnecessary weight, to give away or sell what you do not need anymore and to pay off old debts. On a spiritual level you will experience a different mode altogether. Your attention should turn to others and their needs, find ways to be of help and give time and energy to worthwhile causes. You must lighten your burden of questions and doubts and the best way to do so is by directing your attention to another direction, away from yourself and you will find yourself becoming lighter and more in touch with your self. This is a time of completion, problems can be solved and over with, strained relationships relax or disappear, the sources of stress in work or business can be better understood and dealt with. Be social and communicative, enjoy music and other arts. Your creativity is higher than usual. There can be some difficulties this year due to your desire to face obstacles and overcome them, decisions have to be taken and your courage and strength may be severely tested several times, this is not going to be an easy year all the time but you will feel relieved and on the brink of a positive breakthrough by the end of this year. This is the end of a nine year epicycle and will you will feel many times the excitement of a new and promising era when optimism is your friend but you will also experience the fear of letting go, however the more you let go the more room there is to be filled during the next epicycle.

next this a longer term vibration  know as a period cycle  lasting from the age of 27 to 53  

A time of heightened self expression and much social support. Any ability you possess in the arts, especially in writing, acting, or dance, will be brought to new heights and meet with much reward. You are socially active as never before. You will appear to others as charming, attractive, even charismatic. Be careful not to waste your energies on too many superficial projects or relationships, however. The time requires discipline and focus in order to make the most of the great upward energy that is filling your life.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:49 pm

i would not start a business until this nine year cycle ends    but new beginnings are  just around the bend

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:00 pm

Business Numerology  Name : The Business Numerology Name is the first step in determining the success of a business venture. The business name should be compatible and fortunate to the business owner. The nature of business and the value of business name according to numerology should satisfy, and this name number should also be compatible to business owners birth date. Only when these criterion are followed, a business can grow, become successful and also sustain its success at all times.

enumero123

double digit numbers and business

Post by enumero123 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:48 pm

ALL ARE GENERAL MEANINGS TO DOUBLE DIGIT NUMBERS  WHICH  MAKE REFERENCE TO BUSINESS IN SOME FASHION    

18    It is involved with business on an international scale, and it is a discordance between idealism and selfishness. There is a lack of conscious spiritual effort.

26    It is excellent in business and management. It is a good strategist, a workaholic, and is often disorganized in personal affairs.

35    It is creative in business. It is an inventor, gadget-designer, or business adviser. It is social, but does not work well with others. It should freelance.

44    It is an excellent number for business, and it is also good for a military career. It is a visionary and a doer. It has great potential.

53    See 35. It is more verbal, creative, and business-oriented.

68    It is good for business. It has a tendency to be insensitive, but it is also very loyal. It has a great sense of humor.

80    This is a good number for business. However, it is found more often among people in top management and the military, than among entrepreneurs, due to a lack of independence. It is an extravert number.

83    See 38. It is more business-oriented and less sensitive and vulnerable.

88    This number is full of contradictions. It is excellent for business, but it is not good for relationships. It is insensitive.

91    This is a combination that brings success in career, particularly in the creative fields, but it is unable to handle money. It is eccentric and opinionated.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:51 pm

SANDI CURLE Photography 111 / 12 / 3  

vowels  1  9  3  5   6 6  1  7 ......  38 / 11 / 2

consonants 1 54  3 93  78 2 79 78 .......73 / 10 / 1

SLC Photography ........ 75 / 12 / 3

vowels  6 6  1  7........20 / 2

consonants   133 78 2 79 78   .......   55 / 10 / 1

SHECURLE Photography .......105 / 15 / 6

vowels   5 3  5   6 6  1  7 ..... 33 / 6

consonants  18 3 93  78 2 79 78 ......  72 / 9

CAPTURED By SANDI   ........63 / 9

vowels 1  3 5   7  1  9   ......  26 / 8

consonants   3 72 9 4 2  1 54  ......   37 / 10 / 1

Jelly & CUSTARD Photography     110 / 11 / 2

vowels   5  7    3  1     6 6  1  7   .....  36 / 9

consonants  1 33    3 12 94 78 2 79 78  .... 74 / 11 / 2

SANDI LEE CURLE   56 / 11 / 2

vowels  1  9  55  3  5    .....  28 / 10 / 1

consonants   1 54  3   3 93  ..... 28 / 10 / 1

SANDI LEE JAMES   45 / 9

vowels  1  9  55  1 5  .....  26 / 8

consonants   1 54  3   1 4 1  ...19 / 10 / 1  

short name i take it is  Sandi James

SANDI  JAMES   32 / 5

vowels   1  9   1 5 .... 16 / 7

consonants  1 54   1 4 1   .....16 / 7  

date of birth  03-12-1975   life path is a 1   birthday number is 3

shecurle

Post by shecurle » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:33 pm

Thank you all so much for your advice, help & readings.
I apologise for not getting back sooner but I have not had internet access over the past days as we exceeded our usage *blush*

So, being a year 9 then explains why this has been a difficult year for me.  Hopefully there's lots of positive energy for next year.  I could sure do with it.

I am looking to get into children's photography - mainly doing maternity, newborns, babies & children.  I'm trying to think of a fun name & will certainly use the advice given here to try work something out that will give me a good vibration numbers.

Thanks again.  I really appreciate your help!

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”