reading request please

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

magnet_

reading request please

Post by magnet_ » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:47 pm

Name - Paul Champ
Date of Birth - 9-9-1971
Time - 3.30 Am

magnet_

Post by magnet_ » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:20 pm

I'm not sure if i need to give any more information regarding a reading. my date of birth etc are in the first post. if i need to give any more information please let me know.

I have a close affinity with numbers, im a geoscientist and i work with numbers every day, some numbers and patterns that seem to follow me and would like to know if its because i am looking for them or if they are following me. Sometimes i need to change hotel rooms or flight seats if the numbers don't "feel right". I hope im not alone.

Have started my own business this year and will be travelling a lot. Would be great if someone could do a reading for me, thanks...

learnthenumbers

Post by learnthenumbers » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:59 am

working hard & being responsible for yourself is the way to go

there's nothing wrong with prayer too

:)

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:21 pm

the  humanitarian   direction to learn how to show compassion ,opportunities  to develop idealism and creativity

keywords compassionate humanitarian ,idealistic romantic dramatic creative magnetic unfocused temperamental

You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world. You have great compassion and idealism. You are a utopian, and will spend your life trying to realize some aspect of your utopian dream, sacrificing money, time, and energy for a better world. It is in giving that you will find much satisfaction.

You have a broad outlook on life. You tend to see the big picture, rather than the minute details. You naturally attract people from all walks of life who can fit into your larger plans and take over the areas you find uninteresting. The person with a 9 Life Path is rarely prejudiced or accepts social biases of other people. Instead, they evaluate people on the basis of what they can do for the larger cause. They are the true egalitarian.

You are imaginative and creative, especially at harmoniously arranging the beauty already potential in the environment. These abilities can lead you into such fields as interior decorating, landscape art, and photography. But because of your strong social consciousness, you can be an effective politician, lawyer, judge, minister, teacher, healer, and environmentalist. Vocations that require self - sacrifice and have a clear social impact are common among 9s.

You are often disappointed by the realities of life: the shortcomings of others, or of yourself. Somehow, you don't want to accept the imperfections of the world, a feeling that drives you constantly to try to improve upon it. But rather than be satisfied with your efforts, and those of others, you relentlessly push on, striving for greater accomplishments. You are often unsatisfied with the results. In short, you lack the perspective that would otherwise make it possible for you to enjoy life more fully, and accept its natural limitations.

You have a controlled enthusiasm and the ability to finish what you start.

A key to your personality is the necessity of sacrifice. You have to learn to let go of material possessions and relationships, the inherent lesson being that holding on too tightly to anything causes pain.

Money comes to you through mysterious or unexpected ways: inheritance; the benevolence of someone who was inspired by your work; or a lucky investment.

Conversely, if you pursue money for its own sake, after giving up on your larger dreams, you're likely to find yourself empty-handed.

The most successful and satisfying road for a 9 is giving, sharing, and sacrificing for a larger goal without expecting anything in return. Your greatest chance at success is to tie your personal fortunes to an endeavor that makes the world a better place for others. Very often, this turns into a highly successful and lucrative enterprise, providing amply for you and your family. Your life rests on the axiom that the more you give, the bigger your reward.

You are romantic, but your love is more impersonal. You tend to be focused on your dreams.

When you are not in harmony with your true nature, you can fall to moodiness, or become aloof, and withdrawn. You can become timid, uncertain, and ungrateful, putting the blame for your troubles on others or the world. You have a gift for examining your life objectively, and at some distance. Be honest with yourself. By openly facing your shortcomings, as well as your strengths, you develop equilibrium. You are thus able to love and better understand yourself and all of life.

This is a year of expansion and personal growth. It is a time of heightened personal expression. Creativity and artistic talent come to the forefront. You are lighthearted and drawn to all kinds of social events.

More than most other years, you will entertain and be entertained. You meet new and exciting people. It is a time to appreciate all that you have.

You are highly dynamic and charismatic. Your challenge is to avoid scattering your energies. You have a rare opportunity to bring forth new and creative ideas. But that requires discipline and focus.

It is easy to be optimistic and enthusiastic this year and this may result in speeding up your projects. Yet there will be delays and disappointments unless your enthusiasm is based upon the reality of work and concentration.

This is a pleasant time in which friendship is enjoyed and love shared easily.

This is often a good financial year, particularly if your creativity is well directed. Surround yourself with upbeat and positive people.

You may travel more than usual, which in all likelihood will be filled with exciting people and pleasure.

Control this years tendencies towards glamour and extravagance, yet allow your self more room to enjoy and celebrate.

You communicate well this year and are more capable of getting your ideas across.

Love is in the air.

February brings changes; June sees the completion of a project and July signals a new beginning. August can be emotional, as can November.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:55 pm

This is often a good financial year, particularly if your creativity is well directed. Surround yourself with upbeat and positive people.

It is easy to be optimistic and enthusiastic this year and this may result in speeding up your projects. Yet there will be delays and disappointments unless your enthusiasm is based upon the reality of work and concentration.

You may travel more than usual, which in all likelihood will be filled with exciting people and pleasure.

You communicate well this year and are more capable of getting your ideas across.

paul just wanted to high light of few points from the above post  

go for your goals be optimistic positive ,focused  

under your current personal year energy vibration there is pattern which allows for emergence -manifestation   i will look further at a later time and post good when time allows ....

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:28 pm

there,s a very strong nine vibration coming from your date of birth   this energy  can not be denied    your life path is a 27/9  

the 27 shows a indication of the following energy: It is a counselor, a volunteer, and an artist, and is often successful. It represents inheritance. It is sometimes rigid and narrow-minded.  i have already spoke of the nine life path  but will post again

9 life path  
You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world. You have great compassion and idealism. You are a utopian, and will spend your life trying to realize some aspect of your utopian dream, sacrificing money, time, and energy for a better world. It is in giving that you will find much satisfaction.

You have a broad outlook on life. You tend to see the big picture, rather than the minute details. You naturally attract people from all walks of life who can fit into your larger plans and take over the areas you find uninteresting. The person with a 9 Life Path is rarely prejudiced or accepts social biases of other people. Instead, they evaluate people on the basis of what they can do for the larger cause. They are the true egalitarian.

You are imaginative and creative, especially at harmoniously arranging the beauty already potential in the environment. These abilities can lead you into such fields as interior decorating, landscape art, and photography. But because of your strong social consciousness, you can be an effective politician, lawyer, judge, minister, teacher, healer, and environmentalist. Vocations that require self - sacrifice and have a clear social impact are common among 9s.

You are often disappointed by the realities of life: the shortcomings of others, or of yourself. Somehow, you don't want to accept the imperfections of the world, a feeling that drives you constantly to try to improve upon it. But rather than be satisfied with your efforts, and those of others, you relentlessly push on, striving for greater accomplishments. You are often unsatisfied with the results. In short, you lack the perspective that would otherwise make it possible for you to enjoy life more fully, and accept its natural limitations.

You have a controlled enthusiasm and the ability to finish what you start.

A key to your personality is the necessity of sacrifice. You have to learn to let go of material possessions and relationships, the inherent lesson being that holding on too tightly to anything causes pain.

Money comes to you through mysterious or unexpected ways: inheritance; the benevolence of someone who was inspired by your work; or a lucky investment.

Conversely, if you pursue money for its own sake, after giving up on your larger dreams, you're likely to find yourself empty-handed.

The most successful and satisfying road for a 9 is giving, sharing, and sacrificing for a larger goal without expecting anything in return. Your greatest chance at success is to tie your personal fortunes to an endeavor that makes the world a better place for others. Very often, this turns into a highly successful and lucrative enterprise, providing amply for you and your family. Your life rests on the axiom that the more you give, the bigger your reward.

You are romantic, but your love is more impersonal. You tend to be focused on your dreams.

When you are not in harmony with your true nature, you can fall to moodiness, or become aloof, and withdrawn. You can become timid, uncertain, and ungrateful, putting the blame for your troubles on others or the world. You have a gift for examining your life objectively, and at some distance. Be honest with yourself. By openly facing your shortcomings, as well as your strengths, you develop . You are thus able to love and better understand yourself and all of life.

also your life path can be broken down into period cycles   all three follow this 9 energy  which the following will expand on  .

This is a period in which a broad view of humanity and a sincere concern for the well being of others will be developed. Tolerance, acceptance, and universal love are the goals of this 9 Cycle, and while such perfection will not be fully achieved, the person under this influence will grow toward these ideals. Humanitarian principles and social service are the keys to personal happiness. All work directed toward the improvement of the general welfare will bring great personal rewards, as well. Hard work directed toward higher ideals is rewarded. Creative talent is also enhanced, especially when it is joined with some larger social purpose or message. There is an element of sacrifice or letting go, as one is asked to forgive past grievances and let go of negative attachments. The person is being asked to live according to a higher ethical standard, with much spiritual and personal enrichment as his reward.

again i will post more when time allows

magnet_

thanks

Post by magnet_ » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:06 pm

Hi enumero123,

Many thanks for your numbers reading for me. The topics you discussed certainly make a lot of sense and makes for very interesting reading. The number 9 follows me around in everyday life in hotel room numbers, plane seats, and in the workplace etc. I feel comfortable when i see the number....

thanks again

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”