What are my correct numbers please?

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:22 pm

i have some strong opinions when it comes to money  there is no denying that money is power ,for money can buy us the best of things health care homes car ect   .but then theres the ones that have no money and no means to make money .the sick elderly ect  why should they suffer  .there are communities that are built on systems that are not based on the  monetary  system for survival and do very   well for themselves  . i am sorry just rambling .....a trait of mine always looking out for the under dog  .dont like greed ego (edging god out)earth guided only) wasting our natural resources  ect   . do have a beautiful day  everyone

joyrjw

What are my correct numbers please?

Post by joyrjw » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:02 pm

"i have some strong opinions when it comes to money  there is no denying that money is power ,for money can buy us the best of things health care homes car ect   .but then theres the ones that have no money and no means to make money .the sick elderly ect  why should they suffer  .there are communities that are built on systems that are not based on the  monetary  system for survival and do very   well for themselves  . i am sorry just rambling .....a trait of mine always looking out for the under dog  .dont like greed ego (edging god out)earth guided only) wasting our natural resources  ect   . do have a beautiful day  everyone"

That was beautiful, thank you for sharing your opinion. There's nothing wrong with how you feel about things. It's not like you're hurting anyone.
I agree with you on much of what you said. I hope you have a beautiful day too :smt003

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”