What are my correct numbers please?

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

joyrjw

Post by joyrjw » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:31 am

Hi  :-)  

I'm a little confused about my life path,Destiny and Soul Urge numbers
I've had sites calculate my life path number as 22 and also as 4. I've had sites calculate my Destiny as 11/2, or just 2 I've had sites calculate my soul urge as 11/2 or just 2.

Please, someone who knows what they're doing let me know what it is for sure. :-)
I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you:-)

Name: Robin Joy Webster   birthdate: 11/15/1976

I believe that's it right? :-)
joyrjw

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:53 pm

life path  22/4 .... 11/15/1976....  11/6/5 ..22 or  1+1+1+5+1+9+7+6  31/4    

22 life path
You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers. It offers you the extremes of life's possibilities: on one hand, you have the potential to be the Master Builder, the person capable of perceiving something great in the archetypal world and manifesting it in the relative world; on the other hand, you can slip into the depths of obscurity, achieving little more than personal support.

Your power is delicate. It exists by virtue of your ideals and vision, which you must use to inspire others to join you in your dream. Only by marshalling collective forces are you able to bring together the necessary elements - people, ideas, resources - that will enable you to realize your goals.

Consequently, your Life Path is one requiring dramatic evolution. By being able to integrate seemingly conflicting characteristics within yourself - your inspiring vision and your natural tendency toward practicality, for example - you develop the talent to deal effectively with a great variety of people. This allows you to understand and unite many differing people toward a single goal, melding them into a concerted whole. Your task in life is to unite the dream with the bottom line.

In short, you are the visionary with your feet on the ground.

You are good at business and politics. You naturally understand large institutions, and have the ability to think and act on an international scale.

You are gifted with uncommonly sound common sense. You are able to see the beauty and potential in a given idea, but also the practical methods that will bring it to fruition. Somehow, you understand the limitations of ideas - what will work and what will not. This is an intuitive gift that can evaluate possibilities on the basis of their practicality.

While in many aspects the 22 is the most promising number, it is also the most difficult to live up to. You have a great ambition, which can be a most difficult master, driving you to accomplish all that you are capable of.

You are a steady partner in any relationship. You offer sound advice and consistent emotional support. You do not suffer from flights of fancy, and naturally resist the emotional heights. You are unconventional in thought and action, but tend to be traditional in appearance. You avoid airs and pretension.

Your challenge is to share your vision and allow others to make their personal contributions. That requires flexibility on your part, perhaps your weakest characteristic. You often lack faith in the ability of others. Therefore, you tend to control people and situations, and are sometimes tempted to manipulate.

In the end, you must learn to surrender to the larger cause that you serve. The final result may be quite different from your original vision, but with faith and commitment you will make an enduring impact on the world.

life path 4  
31/It is more extrovert and fun-loving than other 4s. It is also more creative. It can be unfaithful.

You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong. You are orderly and organized, systematic and controlled. You are decisive and methodical employing a step by step rational approach to problems solving. Once committed you do not give up easily!

You are not one for "get rich quick" schemes. Rather you use hard work and long hours to build a business or career - you seek to establish a solid foundation. Precise, tenacious and persevering, you have great potential for success, but only after putting out effort and overcoming the limitations you so often encounter. Justice and honesty are sacred to you. You are reliable and dependable, a cornerstone in the community.

Though not an idealist, you are willing to work for a better world in a realistic way. However, you can be rigid in your ideas and sometimes too quick in judging your fellow man. You are loyal to those you love and work well with others. It is important that while being part of a team you have your own responsibility and well-defined task. You perform better when your responsibilities are not overlapping with those of others. You have to be careful not to be bossy and rude. You possess rare discipline and perseverance and not everyone can keep up with you.

You can handle money carefully and like the security of a nest egg.

Your love of work often leads you into a career early in life. Because of your methodical nature you can easily become rigid and stuck in convention. You can also be overly cautious when changes are necessary. This can cause you to miss opportunities that present themselves. You must cultivate flexibility in your character. You are well suited for marriage and often become a responsible loving parent. However, anything that violates your profound sense of order, such as separation or divorce can be a shattering experience for you. You easily become obsessed and even vengeful, seeking your own definition of justice.

You are courageous and a true survivor. You are a builder and the foundation of any enterprise. Your hard work and practical, traditional values pay off to provide you with the rewards you seek and deserve.

expression number/destiny   74/11

motivation /hearts desire /soul urge   4

inner self /personality  7

karmic lessons 3/4/8

hidden tendencies 5

subconscious response  6

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:01 pm

my question is after reading both life path numbers which do you feel fits you best  this number makes up about 40 percent of your core numbers and will be felt strongly ..   i would see you as a 22/4    where have you been and where are you now  refering to your spiritual journey   master level energy requires time and hard work  not a easy path my friend

The Master Builder; this Master number is demanding and obsessive, it can push you to the edge. Much progress is possible. A need to devote yourself to something larger than life.

The 22 is the most powerful of all numbers. It is often called the Master Builder. The 22 can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. It is potentially the most successful of all numbers. It has many of the inspirational insights of the 11, combined with the practicality and methodical nature of the 4. It is unlimited, yet disciplined. It sees the archetype, and brings it down to earth in some material form. It has big ideas, great plans, idealism, leadership, and enormous self-confidence. If not practical, the 22s waste their potential. Like the 11, the 22 can easily shrink from its own ambition, causing difficult interior pressures. Both the 11 and the 22 experience the pressure-cooker effect very strongly, particularly at an early age. It must work toward the realization of goals that are larger than personal ambition. The 22 serves the world in a practical way.

joyrjw

Post by joyrjw » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:20 pm

Thank you! I didn't expect this much :)
Thank you for responding and doing this for me. :)

Well,both 22 and 4 sound like me, I think, but I'm not sure,
I'm both practical and I'm an idealist. I'm not extroverted. I daydream all the time. I can be ambitious,demanding,stubborn and obsessive and once I get started and believe in something, it's hard to stop me ,but I greatly lack self confidence and self esteem.
I can also be extremely changeable,(I love change)and spontanaity at the same time.
I've had quite a few hard knocks in life and I'm very sensitive/empathic.
I hate work that isn't fun or is too stressful, I have a very low stress threshold, I have a nervous nature, but ironically I love to play and joke around.
I'm currently going to college to be an artist, so I guess I'm creative :)lol! I have a great imagination that runs away with me and that's where many of my ideas stay,in my mind, because I see them as too idealistic/unrealistic or I'm just plain scared to go after them.
I seem to have leadership ability, I lead by example and with diplomacy, never by force.
I stand by my friends.
I used to devote all my time/life to my friends and boyfriends,but I realized that to succeed in life you have to make some time for yourself.  
I don't know though, I don't see myself as a great person, I've been told by my husband and some of my friends that I could go far in life.

If you want to give your opinion based on what I've read I'm open.:)  Or if you need more info. I'm open. Thank you either way.:)
joyrjw

learnthenumbers

49 life lesson

Post by learnthenumbers » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:00 pm

November 15th, 1976

11 + 15 +1+9+7+6 = 49 = your life lesson = what you are here to learn = Happiness.  Fulfillment.  Satisfaction.  Contentment.  Satiety.  Yes.  Smiling.  Sweetness.  Sweetheart.  Sweetie.  Wish fulfillment.  Delight.  Gratification.  Be satisfied.  Life is sweet.  Living the life of Riley.  It's a piece of cake.  Nothing satisfies like satisfaction.  Getting what you want.  Here's what I want.  Grant your wish.  Waving a magic wand.  Having your cake and eating it too.  If I could, I would wave a magic wand and grant your wish.

"Nine of Cups - wish come true.
What you want will come to you!"

joyrjw

Post by joyrjw » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:06 pm

Hi learnthenumbers,=-)

That's cool how you did that=D  
Thank you for going to the trouble.=-)
Is that a set life path number? 49? Or does it need to be broken down?
I'm just curious. So I know. Thank you for your gift. The description sounds wonderful. =-D
I think in many ways, it's true.
I've always been considered kind,sweet,etc.and sometimes when I think about something and want something bad enough, it eventually happens. My lifes not perfect and I've had many rough times,but I've been lucky, much much worse hasn't happened.

Thank you again for your interpretation=-D
joyrjw

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:26 pm

i like it  http://www.learnthenumbers.com/       book at amazon.com  by ed peterson   priced at about 10 dollars

joyrjw

Post by joyrjw » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:05 pm

Thank you, I'm sorry if I got your name wrong. =-)
joyrjw

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:13 pm

no it wasnt me that post the reading was just answering part of the question you posted  (That's cool how you did that=D )   but i do believe the 49 does need to be broken down which can revile  further insight   .49/13/4

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:23 pm

im just wondering about the logic /pattern / 11+15+1+9+7+6   it  keeps the month and day as double digits but then adds in the year as   single digits  .

joyrjw

Post by joyrjw » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:56 pm

"im just wondering about the logic /pattern / 11+15+1+9+7+6   it  keeps the month and day as double digits but then adds in the year as   single digits "

I've heard about that one before. It's called the double digit method and it's supposed to be more personalized, that's all I know. :)
Oh, oops!
That's what the other person used wasn't it? Ya, it [i]is[/i] interesting isn't it? I don't recall seeing that one.

The method that people have used to get a 22 for my life path is
11+6+5=22 (the logic behind it I believe is that 11 is a master number and so shouldn't be broken down)

The other day a lady who's been around numerology all her life pointed out the I had the numbers 11/11 in my birthdate. 11 for my month and then my day and year added together.

"no it wasnt me that post the reading was just answering part of the question you posted  (That's cool how you did that=D )   but i do believe the 49 does need to be broken down which can revile  further insight   .49/13/4 "

Thank you :smt003  and thank you  :smt003  That's makes sense.
joyrjw

learnthenumbers

you're welcome :)

Post by learnthenumbers » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:00 pm

As far as how to do the math, that's laid out in the book Numerology and the Divine Triangle by Faith Javane and Dusty Bunker (which is widely regarded as the bible of numerology).

Having said that, I am under no illusion that "their way is the only way."  I can just say it's what I find helpful.  However people that use different methods can come up with accurate results.

I let you be the judge of the usefulness.

take care,

:)

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:31 pm

i would have to agree  with learnedthenumbers  for the most part , but for the novices that have their doubts .i would recommend that one look at (matthew goodwine),and (hans decoz)  .as a starting point for understanding the the science of numerology  . decoz has a excellent web site, audio course and software .top on the search engines and used by tarot.com  .i unlike many i am  not out to make any money or profit from spiritual insight .  for over the years i have come to set my goals to live out the rest of my days relaying not on money and the world / government that controls such things but to return to a time for pasted  ....it can be done with  the right frame of mind ,

joyrjw

Post by joyrjw » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:37 pm

"As far as how to do the math, that's laid out in the book Numerology and the Divine Triangle by Faith Javane and Dusty Bunker (which is widely regarded as the bible of numerology).

Having said that, I am under no illusion that "their way is the only way."  I can just say it's what I find helpful.  However people that use different methods can come up with accurate results.

I let you be the judge of the usefulness.

take care, "

That's very nice and very open minded of you to say. I appreciate open mindedness in people. Thank you for that. :smt003  

Many Blessings,

:smt002
joyrjw

joyrjw

Post by joyrjw » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:49 pm

"i would have to agree  with learnedthenumbers  for the most part , but for the novices that have their doubts .i would recommend that one look at (matthew goodwine),and (hans decoz)  .as a starting point for understanding the the science of numerology  . decoz has a excellent web site, audio course and software .top on the search engines and used by tarot.com  .i unlike many i am  not out to make any money or profit from spiritual insight .  for over the years i have come to set my goals to live out the rest of my days relaying not on money and the world / government that controls such things but to return to a time for pasted  ....it can be done with  the right frame of mind ,"

That's kind of funny that you should mention hans decoz(funny interesting) I found hans decozs' web site the other day and he answered my question about the 11 in november. He doesn't break it down. It makes sense to me.
That's admirable that you're not out to make money or profit from spiritual insight. That's also really cool that you're trying not to rely on money or government. Things like that are created by "the people" and are therefore what "the people" make it, in my opinion.  

Many Blessings,

=-)
joyrjw

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”