Number 50

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pooji

Number 50

Post by pooji » Tue May 18, 2010 6:09 am

Can anybody tell me about number 50?

Thank you

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue May 18, 2010 1:41 pm

50    It is a high octave 5. It is extremely freedom-loving and versatile. It is open to new ideas, and is willing to take a chance. It sometimes has sexual hang-ups.

50/5   this is a vibration of lasting success and happiness .it bestows of a life surrounded by friends and affection .
romantic and intensely emotional .devoted to family .personal magnetism makes you attractive to the opposite sex.
life will be one of activity and movement .socializer who enjoys conversation and people.

lecturing and public speaking ,succeed in literature and science especially good at mathematics  ,accounting .

keen perception ,creative and imaginative ,instinctive understanding others /counsel
prefers beauty and pleasure to wealth and fame .

all numbers containing 0 bestow divine protection

a negative use of these energy brings waste ,loss of or betrayal by friends and family troubles .one will seek freedom
from all responsibilities  and become enslaved by this very need .

tarot symbolism:  ten of cups

astrological correspondence : third decan pisces

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue May 18, 2010 2:02 pm

heres a few more references to the number 50  

a painful journey ,a sister in distress ,a call to the office

freedom,release ,easiness

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Tue May 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Anyone know anything about 20's? I like woke up 6:20a, then 8:20a... then looked at the clock later and it was 7:20p a few days ago...

Recall other sequences but this one was new to me...!

Love and Light!

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue May 18, 2010 9:45 pm

20/2 as a temporary vibration  : turning points decisions awareness adaptability reconstruction .

sudden events require you to make a decision that could be a turning point in your life .a change of location ,a new job or fresh relationships demand
new thoughts ,feelings and actions from you .be able to see the alternatives ,the pros and cons .in this way you will learn much about your self and how adaptable
you are.

if you accurately weigh and measure your present situation or any situation presented to you during this period . you will formulate a profitable plan that can be implemented
in the near future .

unless you act decisively to put your ideals to practical use , the influence of the number 20 can make you restless and uneasy .do not remain idle ,and dont waste your time .
you are experiencing a period of growth : future realizations are now germinating .ingest assimilate and create .a fine planing period ,come to reasoned conclusion .

tarot symbolism: 20 judgment  

(20 It is overly sensitive, intuitive, and vulnerable to criticism. It has emotional problems. It can show weakness and cowardice in the face of challenges. )

20: wisdom rigour melancholy  
20: of a journey or letter ;something carried ;yourself in communication  with another ;a roadway

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Tue May 18, 2010 11:10 pm

Wow.... that in fact relates well to my situation... I may be on the verge of going through some life-changing events... and yes I am worried and  have been uneasy..., but at the same time working to stay optimistic and make necessary decisions...
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

pooji

Post by pooji » Thu May 20, 2010 2:21 am

Thanks a lot enumero

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”