Life reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Orchid31

Life reading

Post by Orchid31 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:03 pm

Hello all - I am new to this community and came across this forum which is perfect because I am looking for clarity in my life.
I am looking for a tarot reading concerning the direction should go. I am a hard working woman and am wondering if where I have put my efforts will pay off. I also truly want a family and wonder which gentleman is the right one for me. I know you don't do love readings but that is part of my life where I seek clarity as well. If anyone in this forum will do a tarot spread for me i truly appreciate it. :) thank you for reading my post!

Love and light

Susie Psychic

Re: Life reading

Post by Susie Psychic » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:42 pm

Orchid31 wrote:Hello all - I am new to this community and came across this forum which is perfect because I am looking for clarity in my life.
I am looking for a tarot reading concerning the direction should go. I am a hard working woman and am wondering if where I have put my efforts will pay off. I also truly want a family and wonder which gentleman is the right one for me. I know you don't do love readings but that is part of my life where I seek clarity as well. If anyone in this forum will do a tarot spread for me i truly appreciate it. :) thank you for reading my post!

Love and light
Hi,

I have used the Universal Waite and your cards today are as follows:-

In your spread there is a mix of two Major arcana signifying strong influences as well as two Pentacles and one high court card. There are no Swords, the suit of anger and conflict or Wands the suit of fire and passion which implies that they are not involved at this moment leaving Cups the suit of relationships and love and Pentacles the suit of money and finances, so both love and money figure strongly in this reading.

Significator, about you, The Hierophant
This card is all about authority and red tape and perhaps you are caught in the middle of making decisions that are important to he rest of your life.Obviously we all need to be able to follow guidelines and rules but we should also know when to stop and think about what we are doing and if it is right.  Just be aware that there may be other alternatives you have not yet thought of.

Nine of Pentacles, this card is about whether your hard work is going to pay off, and this card could not be more sure that your hard work and dedication will reap rewards. The lady in this card is very serene and confident that she has done enough, so much so that she takes a rest to admire the beauty around her. Financially this is a good positive card too.

Three of Pentacles, there has been a lot of internal discussion and thought about having a family. Attention to detail can sometimes stand in the way of getting things worked out and so be very careful when you come to this subject that you do not get carried away but instead ask for advice from the right people.

King of Cups, the person you are thinking of, the male is a good and loving character, he is strong and determined and inside has a heart of gold, but still you wonder if he is the right one for you.  That immediately makes me say that he is not, if he was surely you would not need to ask or hesitate?

Lastly The Lovers shows and this card implies that after some tough decisions you will make your mind up and be part of a good relationship, but it is not something to be rushed into without discussion and knowledge.

Overall you are on the right track and doing the right things just take a little time to make important decisions as they may have lasting implications and you want to ensure they are the right ones :)

Best Wishes

Susie

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”