May i have a reading? please and thank you!

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

George

May i have a reading? please and thank you!

Post by George » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:02 pm

I would love a general reading.  I just would like a little guidance for the next couple of months becuase i would like to see what the cards have to say.   :smt006
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

chipmunk

General reading for george

Post by chipmunk » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:32 am

For your general reading i am using the celtic cross.

1st card represent s you at the momment : strength         This card is not about physical strength but your strength of will, your ability to cope with extreme pressure and the challanges in your life and still win through in the end. You are a brave courageous person always willing to fight for what you want and believe in.

2nd card shows what is blocking you, what problem you face at the moment.  - The Magician   - This card reprresents your need for guidance, you are at a cross road unsure which direction to go, you seek guidance but are unsure who to look and trust to give it to you.  Drawing a second card for more information we have the four of cups which shows suspion or gossip. You are weary of going to someone for advise for you fear they will trick or decieve uou. A third card  is the knight of wands which represents a change brought on by  a young man under 35  who is unpredictable and may be jealous of violent.

3rd cardwhat you are thinking at the moment - Ten Of wands - you are feeling over burdened , you are taking on more then you can handle and need to lighten the load so you can think clearly.

4thcard what your subconscious is telling you  Three of cups - suggests emotional fulliment and promise. You have something in your life that brings you happiness that will help ease the burden on you. Drawing a second card there is the ten of swords which means the ending of a difficult situation. It may be painful but at least the situation is finally over, and with your immense strength of will, you have faced up to it and survived. An important thing to realise.

5th  card - what is in your past - Page of Pentacles - can represent a young child male or female who is conscientous, honourable and loyal and idealistic, or it can be a message of a new job or job oppertunity you had in the past . Drawing a second card for clarification there is the seven of wands which means a time when you had to stand up for yourself, a time wwhen you had to keep your wits about you because someone was working against you, a time when you had to be cautious and identify who your allies were.  This i feel ties in with your current need for guidance and unsurity about who to trust.

6th card  your immediate future - Nine of wands -  You will need to use your inner strength to meet a big obstacle or problem in your life at this time. Drawing a card for clarification there is the ace of pentacles reversed  meaning it is a problem of fiance, work, the home or health. a third card - the devil - represents obsession or addiction.

7th card - How you see yourself - Knight of cups - you see yourself as the romantic man, enthusiastic, brave , passionate, you follow your dreams and intuition but you have a darker, sexual side prone to instant physical attraction and amorours relationships.

8th card - how the people around you see you - Judgement reversed - The people around you think you should think more about your past, take stock of it and what you have learned from it before leaping into the future.

9th card - your fears and desires - Nine of cups reversed - at the the momment your biggest fear is never finding true happiness, never fulfilling a mosst cherished wish and not getting the reward for all your commitment and devotion.

10th card - distant future - The Empress & Ten of Pentacles - suggests a marriage or the birth of a child  and a long lasting contentment and sercuirty, something permant that has been established for you.
Never be normal !

George

Re: General reading for george

Post by George » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:11 am

chipmunk wrote:For your general reading i am using the celtic cross.

1st card represent s you at the momment : strength         This card is not about physical strength but your strength of will, your ability to cope with extreme pressure and the challanges in your life and still win through in the end. You are a brave courageous person always willing to fight for what you want and believe in.

2nd card shows what is blocking you, what problem you face at the moment.  - The Magician   - This card reprresents your need for guidance, you are at a cross road unsure which direction to go, you seek guidance but are unsure who to look and trust to give it to you.  Drawing a second card for more information we have the four of cups which shows suspion or gossip. You are weary of going to someone for advise for you fear they will trick or decieve uou. A third card  is the knight of wands which represents a change brought on by  a young man under 35  who is unpredictable and may be jealous of violent.

3rd cardwhat you are thinking at the moment - Ten Of wands - you are feeling over burdened , you are taking on more then you can handle and need to lighten the load so you can think clearly.

4thcard what your subconscious is telling you  Three of cups - suggests emotional fulliment and promise. You have something in your life that brings you happiness that will help ease the burden on you. Drawing a second card there is the ten of swords which means the ending of a difficult situation. It may be painful but at least the situation is finally over, and with your immense strength of will, you have faced up to it and survived. An important thing to realise.

5th  card - what is in your past - Page of Pentacles - can represent a young child male or female who is conscientous, honourable and loyal and idealistic, or it can be a message of a new job or job oppertunity you had in the past . Drawing a second card for clarification there is the seven of wands which means a time when you had to stand up for yourself, a time wwhen you had to keep your wits about you because someone was working against you, a time when you had to be cautious and identify who your allies were.  This i feel ties in with your current need for guidance and unsurity about who to trust.

6th card  your immediate future - Nine of wands -  You will need to use your inner strength to meet a big obstacle or problem in your life at this time. Drawing a card for clarification there is the ace of pentacles reversed  meaning it is a problem of fiance, work, the home or health. a third card - the devil - represents obsession or addiction.

7th card - How you see yourself - Knight of cups - you see yourself as the romantic man, enthusiastic, brave , passionate, you follow your dreams and intuition but you have a darker, sexual side prone to instant physical attraction and amorours relationships.

8th card - how the people around you see you - Judgement reversed - The people around you think you should think more about your past, take stock of it and what you have learned from it before leaping into the future.

9th card - your fears and desires - Nine of cups reversed - at the the momment your biggest fear is never finding true happiness, never fulfilling a mosst cherished wish and not getting the reward for all your commitment and devotion.

10th card - distant future - The Empress & Ten of Pentacles - suggests a marriage or the birth of a child  and a long lasting contentment and sercuirty, something permant that has been established for you.
thank you for taking the time to do a reading for me.  give a time to reflect and i will get back to you.
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”