May I get a reading please?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

SeekingHelp

May I get a reading please?

Post by SeekingHelp » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:39 pm

Please can anyone give me a reading? I am going through some tough time and feel like there is nothing more to my life... can anyone do a reading and tell me will my life ever improve? DO you see any positive change? if yes what kind of change is it? I have been in this situation from past 5 years... yes, i feel it is a very long down time for anyone. To top all this, I am having more problems heaped on me.... your insight and guidance will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
Eternally Grateful

rainbowwitch

seeking help

Post by rainbowwitch » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:37 pm

well jus using a meditative spread from the shamans spread here goes tower signfies that you need to change something you old structure in your life is crumbling down you need to connect with something higher. The chariot signifies that you need to take some kind of journey whether inside or outside your life you need to move on with your life next is the 3 of bones(wands) you are at an impass because you are hanging over something either let go or climb up. next is7 of cups(stones) some kind of fear is holding you back you need to seek higher ground the next is the high priestess seek balance in your life. From the energies I see in your life. You are stuck because you are being held back by your fears. Take action is the next card it will be slow starting but don't stop(king of stones) next is the hanged man which signfies that you should start listening to your inner self start journeling, take a look at your thought process start dealing with your own negative thought processes that are holding you back. I feel sadness and that you are feeling alone. Next is7 of bows(swords)dreams you have dreams make them into goals<what does red cars mean to you it is signifacant> next is the page of stones(cups)intuitions and your dreams, start small set a small goal in life. accomplish it then move on to something else get the energy moving on the next is the empress, feminine pregnant with ideas from your dreams. OK the overview I see in the energies is a sad depressed nature with a lot of fears. write yourself a letter about what is it that you should do or work on in your life ask yourself some questions then put it aside for 3 days then mail it. This way you may already have the answer that you need. Don't beat yourself down you are not a failure. Basically what I see is a platuea and the stuck feelig is your intuition telling you to move on. take some kind of aroad trip get out and enjoy yourself. I wil do another spread if you need it I am new at this and I ususally ask about a favorite color and least favorite color which would bring me into it deeper, I am still hoping it helps

SeekingHelp

Hi rainbowitch!!

Post by SeekingHelp » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:34 pm

Thank you very much for your reading. You are 80% correct about what u have said about my present condition. I feel alone and stuck. This has been the feeling from past 5 years. When it comes to negative feelings, I have tried many means to change or accept them... they always come back with a vengeance. I feel like a failure as you said.... I am aware of this situation... thanks for taking the time out to do this reading. If you want to practice on me... i am more than glad to be your lab rat... go ahead and do your reading... if u want me to ask u questions, let me know. If you want to practice with another spread, go ahead. good luck with life...

My most favorite colors are red, yellow, orange, purple and light to medium blue shades..... my least fav color is gray.

rainbowwitch

hi seeking help

Post by rainbowwitch » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:08 pm

I did the celtic cross on this one, I see you want growth in your life and a stabilty wi the 2 of drums(pentacles) but what crossing you you is the chariot I need of some kind of movement that keeps pusinhing you in life. Balance balance balance does not sound very fun does it. take note that 2 times I pulled the chariot in spreads. Sad and alone could be that you sit in your home and in thedark. I think the cards are suggesting that the energies that help you are movement, travel of some kind. the foundation is the 10 of bows. I think you would be one of those ppl that think best on the move keeping busy, while some of your fears are about change and movement. I also see at one time you were or are &nbsp;like me. I call it &nbsp;the "oooooooooohhh shiny, it shiny gotta have it or do it, oh I am really going to practice on thi. oooooohhhh swomething shiny over there! So while you do your best being in movement you are like me 20 different projects at once your best bet is to sift through your dreams pick a couple of small ones get those goals worked on then move on. You are more about experience the perfecting what you need. you are too much of a perfectionist. experience enjoy and learn fro it. Now what crowning you &nbsp;7 of drums(pentacles it is a picture of a woman danicing to a tamoborine on a lakeshore to her own music. basically it saying sdance to tyour own music and dance to your own drum. Basically it freaking ok to be normal to oddball(like me enjoy it) the near past is saying it the 7 of stones(cups), again the near past was about fear and having had to &nbsp;sacrafice something to move to higher ground. The near future is about having to sift through your fears, going to someone that has a feminine wisdom that will help you(queen of bows<a woman in a black dress with crows flying around her in a storm a pretty wman but frighting>) but the woman will be telling you in ways you do not want to hear something but look at this way if it helps it only hurts a little while. The next carde is the 6 of bows(swords) is your feelings &nbsp;I think ithat is related to you feeling your head in the clouds dealing with overwhelming emotions to much to handle. now the thoughts of others is the fool, which not the haha but you need something different in your life. They see you depressed shut off from others and keep pushig you to talk but I feel you do not open up back to relating to someone telling something you need to hear! the next card is your hopes and fears the temperence card, agai balance balance, you fear going out of control, letting loose, of action because you do not want to fail. Thiscard has abeautiful naked woman in water enjoying herswelf with a guy in thedistance watching her bathe. ayou do not want to miss anything. Omg you have an eye on someone you have a crush on cool, can't tell you much about that I just know you do! the outcome is the queen of bones. using some kind of acrtion with feminine intuition and wisdom for your next goal in life. AYou may also when getting into action of some kind gett short tempered(we all do, don't worryjust work through the energy and let it go!). So I hope this helps go ahead and ask a question maybe I can help in the right direction if need be!!!

SeekingHelp

Hey rainbow

Post by SeekingHelp » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Thanks for another reading. Hope you had a good practice session. I know my fears and current situation too well... however, i want to tell you something. I can only do one thing which is in my control, that is let things be. There are so many things happening to me which are beyond my control, There is nothing I can do about them, than let them be.... i am learning to do that. When everything gets too out of control I cry very hard, what else can I do? &nbsp;Feel like god is conspiring ever thing to go against me. Trust me If I could do something about anything about all the problems I have... i would have slogged my ass off... alas, I can't do anything. To top all of it, more and unexpected situations and problems are cropping up.... Bad new after bad news... that is my state my friend. Even though I would love to hear what I want to hear, Now I can do with anything which will help me deal with my life.

You said I have a crush on someone.. oh Yeah!!! My lovely Husband... It is only by him i am slightly sane. I don't know how he holds himself together all the time. I atleast cry, he does not even do that...

So mY friend, since you want to practice more, can you tell me, if there is any good thing happening in my life at all? Let the current problems be. What do you see in the future? Will these issues end?

Thanks and have a blessed time.
Eternally Grateful

TarotModerator

Post by TarotModerator » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:44 pm

I feel this should stop here as dragging a reading into more and more quesitons is not conducive for all intents and purposes.
You have already had two readings so far - something which is far and beyond the site rules.
You can post another request in a month's time and someone will be happy to give you a reading.

All the best to you.
We run a self study course in Tarot...please sign up..work together with your fellow students...and if further help is needed...ask for help....

SeekingHelp

OK...

Post by SeekingHelp » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Hey... thanks for your response.. I wasn't expecting anyone to do a reading or anything... if i was offered to be practiced on.. i said okay... Did not mean to break any forum rules or take advantage of anyone here... hope my intentions are clear.
Eternally Grateful

TarotModerator

Post by TarotModerator » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:21 pm

That's all right SeekingHelp. Good of you to respond. It was not meant to be an accusatory or finger-pointing comment. I was just concerned in case the reading aspect went further on and confused you, albeit in the light of practice :)
Please do feel welcome to visit the site in this or any other forum where you feel you are connected.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”