Debbie -serious question!

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Abhishek
Site Admin

Debbie -serious question!

Post by Abhishek » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:59 pm

serious question for you and dont invlove emotions and stuff like that pleaseeeee.

when will i make 50 million bucks

USD - dont waste time asking what currency :p

call me greedy and kick my butts but will i ever get there :D

Deborah

twist of fate

Post by Deborah » Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:57 am

Twisting Path spread provides insight into the path ahead of you and the choices you must make

the first obstical in your life -The seed of prosperity and material gain - perhaps as yet unseen. A new foundation from which to turn your dreams into reality. The need to focus on the practical and understand the dynamics of the natural world. May represent a gift, document, inheritance, or an unexpected opportunity for physical achievement.

first false path that may lead you astray. Being seduced by the material world and physical pleasures. Lust for and obsession with money and power. Living in fear, domination and bondage. Being caged by an overabundance of luxury. Discretion should be used in personal and business matters.

second decision along your path. The dark essence of fire behaving as air, such as lightning: An exciting and reckless leader who inspires others to irresponsible acts. An artist whose depraved love of chaos causes him to take hold of destructive ideas and make them appealing to the masses. One who is charismatic and intimidating, using demonstrations of his own skill to dupe others into accepting responsibilities beyond their ability. A dashing and magnetic personality, appearing and disappearing with great suddenness, and leaving upheaval in his wake. (this card alwayas shows up on you when i read you)

second false path that may lead you astray. : Detachment based on fear, irresponsibility or naiveté. Self-imposed isolation from friends and loved ones. Listening to the wrong advice or ignoring good counsel. Concealment, disguise, and unreasoned caution.

card at the top represents one possible mask of your true destination
Trusting in intelligence and intuition and setting off into the unknown. Leaving an untenable situation and charting a new course. Passage from difficulty and progress towards a solution. The road to recovery. Travel and exploration.

I head a warning not to spend what you do not have..in other words avoid using credit or credit cards. Something new is coming your way that will lead you onto the path you wish to be on but do not get greedy and go over board ..do not impress those you are not ready to impress. Sometimes it is best to sit back and watch the action ..take in your surroundings than to jump feet first and drown.

Hope this worked for you!
Deborah

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:48 pm

this flew over and above my head... i did get parts of it but most of it i just didnt understand?

could be speak in more plain english? please...

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:27 am

and yes what i didnt ask was WHEN!?!

and to be honest i do a owe a lot of money ... speically for the mortgage on my house, well and for other stuff too...

i am confused bundle right now!

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:37 am

when will you read for me? :smt017

Deborah

Abi

Post by Deborah » Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:17 pm

I am looking at your reading...
felt like words ..am having a hard time with you ...not anything bad just I think because we are friends that makes it hard to do this... Let me try again now ok...

You are given 2 paths you are the one who has to make the decisions. Some of the decissions could be good and some bad..its up to you. You may have more than one pit fall but your personality and your strengths will pull u out of them and u will move forward.

(1st decision)Remember when I asked you about innherritance...its not like money ok I feel you will be given the somoenes insite. This will come to you in a refreshing way. This person can see through deception and is very close to the heart

(1st false path) False Love / false drama/ you have fears dont let them take ahold of you. Rise above them. There will be someone come to you in buisness that is beautiful / sexy attractive beware of her. I told you once that for you to do what you have to do you will need to travel. theres a world out here and it needs you in more than one place.

(2nd decission) There is somene that always has to be the center very cocky charisma, She knows what she wants and always goes after it. This will be a decission in the future you have to make.

(2nd false path) Start standing up for yourself what you believe in dont let failure stand in your way rise above it and move on to the next big thing do dont stand back and fail to embarrasement.

( your true destination)
you love competition and you will keep climing untill you are the best!
You will be ontop of this game in near future.

Congradulations! remember us little people when you get there! :smt004

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”