Reading request regarding work / financial situation

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

ombra

Reading request regarding work / financial situation

Post by ombra » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:45 pm

Hi, I was wondering if I could get a tarot card reading regarding my work situation. I am currently out of a job, which wasn't that great to begin with. I have been having trouble finding another job to replace it. I decided that it would be best for me to make a big transition and look for a job within my current area of study but since it isn't going well, not only am I doubting my ability to get work but I'm also doubting whether I am on the right career path. I really appreciate any response I get on this, it would be a big help to me.

Cascade of Light

Re: Reading request regarding work / financial situation

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:08 pm

ombra wrote:Hi, I was wondering if I could get a tarot card reading regarding my work situation. I am currently out of a job, which wasn't that great to begin with. I have been having trouble finding another job to replace it. I decided that it would be best for me to make a big transition and look for a job within my current area of study but since it isn't going well, not only am I doubting my ability to get work but I'm also doubting whether I am on the right career path. I really appreciate any response I get on this, it would be a big help to me.
Hi Ombra,

How are things going now?  Have you found work yet? Do you still want a reading? If you do just let me know and I will be happy to read for you about this :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

ammo

Post by ammo » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:09 pm

Sorry about the confusion. I was having trouble with this sn Bedford so I made a new account. Wonder if I can join the 2 somehow.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Well, you definitely confused me with that pm lol. :) You would have to talk to an admin to see if you can merge the accounts. It does make a big difference because I tune into the seeker via their post and you have edited your last one?  Glad to see you have got some work albeit temporarily. It's a tough world out there thats for sure!  Just decide who you are going to be so I find the right person's energy and let me know and then I will get to your reading :)
Cas x

ombra

Post by ombra » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:41 am

lol. I'm still having trouble logging into my original account so I guess I'm going to have to just use this new one. Sorry again about the mix up. My temp job unfortunately is taking a long time for me to get into but I have interviewed for some other really exciting opportunities that I would like some insight on. Thanks again for offering me a reading. Maybe when I get good enough I can return the favor? :)

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:07 pm

ombra wrote:lol. I'm still having trouble logging into my original account so I guess I'm going to have to just use this new one. Sorry again about the mix up. My temp job unfortunately is taking a long time for me to get into but I have interviewed for some other really exciting opportunities that I would like some insight on. Thanks again for offering me a reading. Maybe when I get good enough I can return the favor? :)

Fine, this one it is then :)

Lets have a look. I am going to use my Visconti deck which is very old and tends to give down to earth and basic information.

First we have the energy of the 8 of Pentacles around you so I might presume that financial stresses are quite an important part of your life right now. We all need to feel secure and safe and it is far easier to do that when we have a regular income, especially after any period of inactivity or unemplyment. The 8 is very positive, it is a balanced card, each Pentacle stack on top of the other so two rows of four. Right in the middle is a read Tudor rose, symbolising peace and protection, a stolid centre to your foundation. You are strong enough to withstand the hardships and difficult times with a smile and determination. Remember thaty everything comes in phases, the moon after the sun, the winter after summer and so on we will have bare times and flourishing times too.

Deep within you is the energy of the King of Wands, sitting on his throne he is admired and well respected. He keeps a calm face and does not show emotion but instead just works his way through anything that he passes by and slowly and steadily completes his task , but once he is finished he will celebrate with fire and a passion that many envy. This card is telling me about the qualities that you may bring to any job. You are a hard worker, but you also have morals and values that have to be conformed to and this may sometimes lead to a battle of integrity.  It is wise to find an employer that shares the same values as you and then you will both be on the same path and accept one another.

Looking at the temporary work you have we are given the 7 and 6 of Swords so I wonder if there is a lot of conflict and doubt, perhaps arguments or veiled threats too that do not show on the surface. The 7 comes before the six and so it is possible things will improve in the job as the energy does get better. The 7 of Swords is shown by two sets of 3 swords crossing over in the middle with their points down to the earth. A lone sword blasting through the middle up towards the stars cuts through the middle of the others and makes changes happen. But it is possible that the lone sword is you and that you are not settled, content or at peace in this role and so will move on before long.

Looking at what strenngths you bring to your career possibilities we have the King of Pentacles, a strong character, he knows exactly what he wants, a rich  King in many material ways, but riches can also be of the heart and the soul. The King knows that money is not everything, but he is looking toward the past, holding on to past energies not realising that time has moved on and things have changed. if he is not careful he may get left behind. Sometimes refresher training or learning more skills can help in situations like this. But remember that the past is gone and only as valued as a memory, do not fall into the trap like the King of dwelling on the past, lock it away, take the experience with you and move on. For the present we need a far more powerful step to stride forward grasping opportunities with every hand.

Side by side we have the 9 of Chalices and the Ace of Chalices, this is the emotional side of the equation. Good omens and a bright array of prospects mean that perhaps you will feel better and content with a spread of different tasks rather than solely concentrating on one. It may be hard to use the advice of the previous King and take those steps towards the unknown but it is a necessary step as the wheel of life turns on and on, we cannot stay still we do have to carry on and live every day one after the other so try and make things easier on yourself, do not punish yourself. You have done nothing wrong, you have acted with care to yourself. It is important to show empathy and compassion to yourself as much as to others. But do not allow your emotions to get a hold of you unless you remain strong and in charge.

On the horizon we have the Moon rising, so there is a moment of doubt and perhaps something is not what it seems, perhaps a new job will actually not hold the good once they are scrutinised. So be careful to check exactly what is entailed and what you will  be expected to do and for how long and for how much. The Moon can make things look bright when they are actually shortlived and full of shadows.

Finally after the eager and expectant King of Wands and then the logic and wiseness of the King of Pentacles we now have the King of Chalices, your journey is showing growth and maturation coming from within you. This time the King is facing the future and looking forward to what is happening in his life. His heart is leading him towards his goal and he is taking sure steps to make things happen. A very happy card this will be something to look forward to, after the difficulties of your current situation. You will find what you are looking for :)

Hope you enjoy your reading.

Good Luck!

Cas x

ombra

Post by ombra » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:45 am

Thank you so much again for taking the time to read for me. I really identify with a lot of the points you put forth through this reading. I do kind of struggle with the integrity of the work I will be doing because the psychology behind marketing can be really relentless. I do think I am being overly-selective with whom I choose to work but I have to keep in mind that in time, taking these extra steps will pay off. It sucks not generating any income and leaning on others for help but I have faith that in time I will be able to treat them to what they deserve.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:24 pm

You are most welcome, thank-you for letting me know you have read my post and for your interesting comments :)
Cas x

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”