Love Question I want a Tarot Reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

HotStud

Love Question I want a Tarot Reading

Post by HotStud » Mon May 17, 2010 6:29 pm

My name is Ricardo Pinto born on August 26,1992 i would like to know if i will find love soon? Will it be with a boy or with a girl? if you sense what their name is please tell me to. Timeframes and dates are also good if you have any. Im looking foward to answers!!!

HotStud

Post by HotStud » Mon May 17, 2010 6:32 pm

Also im 18 i was born in 1992 so i dont know why it says im 17.

Hottie

Post by Hottie » Mon May 17, 2010 6:56 pm

I made a new profile because i said i was born in 1992 by accident i meant to put i was born in 1991 im 18 you see i will be 19 in August.

Hottie

Post by Hottie » Mon May 17, 2010 6:57 pm

So could anyone do the reading for me?

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon May 17, 2010 8:20 pm

My friend,
Whether you are 18 or 28 your questions are very prophetic and I, myself, would not give a reading.
What in the world do you mean?
i would like to know if i will find love soon? Will it be with a boy or with a girl? if you sense what their name is please tell me to. Timeframes and dates are also good if you have any.
All these if and when questions? All these conditional questions...... and whether it will be a boy or a girl and their name too? What do you think we are Ricardo? Prophets? Who in the wolrd can tell you the name of your love or gender?  The name? For goodness sake boy!!!! What do you think reading the tarot cards comprises of? Making prophetic announcements? We are getting more and more such unreasonable questions about tarot readings and no wonder not many people are getting any readings here lately......

Who instills thiese ideas into your minds that the tarot or any divination form could answer such quesitons?

That's what I would like to know.

I suggest you make some investigations about divination and their tools and see what they are meant to do or be.

As for you age........ never mind.

All the best to you.

Hottie

Post by Hottie » Mon May 17, 2010 8:25 pm

ok can i ask this will i find love soon?

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”