Politely requesting a Reading. :D

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

CMyst77

Politely requesting a Reading. :D

Post by CMyst77 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:59 pm

To all of those out there in Forum-land, I have greatly enjoyed reading thru all the different posts here on Mysticboard.com...  So many different forums to frequent, and I have even felt, on occasion, to comment on some different posts...  I have turned 4 of my friends onto this site, and they have all agreed that the wealth of information here is awesome!  LOL

So I have decided to go ahead and request a reading, if that's not too much to ask!  :P   I find that the readers in this forum seem to be quite comfortable in their interpretations of what they find in the cards, so I have all confidence that I will gain some insite into whatever is said!  LOL

My name is Cory Lea Robinson.  I am female, born June 23rd, 1977

I am not really sure if I have any kind of specific question...  Just curious to see what anyone has to say!  LOL  I guess I could ask about Love, Career, Happiness, and the like, but I am more interested in whatever your cards have to say!  LOL

I am right Handed, and the 'middle child' of my family...  I guess that's all for now!  LOL

Oh!!  I am a twin, and so is the man I'm currently dating...  I also have a set of twins myself (if that holds any relevence!  LOL)

Intrigued and Wondering!
Cory

saboinia

reading

Post by saboinia » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:39 am

in the center we have the two of penticles crossed by the blasted tower. meaning right now you are excited about a new venture but there is an obsticle in the way. benieth you the seven of wands to me it means rapid movement above you the three of swords meaning tears and woe is me. this card has me a little worried, it can indicate a painful break up
the man you have been waiting for comes into your life now, he is a passionate man, but has a bit of a temper.
along side the movement of the 7 of wands there is the three of swords and the eight of cups, i see something along the lines as swift movement, potential loss, and dropping everything you dont need and turing right or left at the intersection instead of going straight down the road. this could be moveing from a bad situation to a good situation.

all in all things are good for you, you have the judgement card in your corner meaning that your past ventures are proveing themselves to be fruitful. when you add the ace of cups and the ace of swords you are overflowing in emotional areas almost to the point where you think you may burst. the ace of swords indicates a possible birth.  the true way to your destinay is with in you so i would advise putting pen to paper and writing about it. it may help you to figure it out.

CMyst77

Post by CMyst77 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:39 pm

Thank You, saboinia, for the reading!  You were completely right on with everything in your reading!!  My new venuture could be my enrollment into Cosmotology School, but I'm not sure about what is blocking it...  It could be my ex as we are in the middle of a divorce, but I am not sure how he would be standing in my way... ?  hmm  The possible heartbreak could be explained either by my divorce (not likely) or by the possibility of my boyfriend moving from California to Montana... :(  And he is, most definately, the man I've been waiting for, but I have not had the experience with his temper!  LOL  And about moving into the right direction, that is my hope!  LOL  So I don't know if I got anything new, or unrealized, but rather I got a confirmation of what I have felt going on in my life!

Thank You so much for your reading!!  I know that time is valuable, and I appreciate the gift of yours!!

Sincerely,
Cory

saboinia

reading

Post by saboinia » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:42 pm

you are welcome.  i am glad that i gave you a good reading.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”