Can some1 do a reading for me? Please :)

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Kiran1985

Can some1 do a reading for me? Please :)

Post by Kiran1985 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:35 am

What do I need to do, to have some one do a reading for me? I want to know when will my job transfer to desired location?

Thank you

nnev

Post by nnev » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:48 am

I think that your concerns are partly over the poor job market? ( Easy to worry, so much in the newspaper, etc ) You would like to bring about this transfer, but you must form plans, but planning mustn't become replacement for activity ...

In the past you were in the position to avoid the decision to transfer by forming many creative results from limited means and within the borders of what's available, a kind of the controlled chaos. Like mkaing a picture with many colors, but remaining within the lines. Recently however someyhinh happened, which brought finalness to the decision. Something you possibly relied on in the past, is permanently lost?

I think a part of you fears that which sets your whole energy into a single decision instead of splitting between several options. Maybe you feel think you provoke fate by favoring one choice in place of other.

I think at this moment, things seem like a puzzle to you, a problem, which engages your analytic understanding. However people place demands around you and this makes difficulty to concentrate on the right decision. Possibly a short perioid of time away would help you?

In end I believe that, what you hope for will become available you, but  maybe not a perfect transition, possibly there will be some challenges, to make the adjustment.
Thx,
Nnev

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”