Can anyone do a reading for me please?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

lizarred

Can anyone do a reading for me please?

Post by lizarred » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:45 pm

my name is elizabeth my bd is 02/14/1975

I need help in finding my way spiritually, I know there is something i shopuld be doing spiritually, i can feel it, but i dont know exactly what it is or where to get started. I would appreciate it if anybody can help me start my path. thank you. :)

Rev_Vesta

Hi....

Post by Rev_Vesta » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:04 am

Hi... I use Native American tarot  by Magda Weck Gonzales.....

I use medicine Wheel Spread.....

card #1...What you have been learning?   (4 Pipes Honor)   You have been learning to respect yourself....
card #2    What has been happening?   (6 Blades Journey)  a long slow lonely journey behind you.......
card #3    What you have dealt with?    matriach of Vessels  emotions letting them go, stop holding onto them...
card #4    What have you been trying to achieve  matriach of Pipes   being the best you can possibly be in all areas
Card #5  What you need to do?   (Death)   You need to let go of the past so new can enter......what things no longer serve you you can let go/
Card #6   Present-  (Trapper) Keep    seeking. finding the info you need to move forward....
card #7    Your possibilties   (sand painter)    Spiritual art...... do you paint or do something arty?   use your skills Spiritually....
card #8    How to achieve?    One Shields       Remember to keep you health, work and play balanced..... stay grounded....
card #9 Obstacles to overcome  Ruin             There maybe someone or something which may make it all seem impossible.... but you have the abiltiy to overcome this challenge
card #10  result                       Vision Quest    being able to meditate, sit quietly and recieve the answers from Spirit within self.........

I see you may have quite an emotional journey........you may feel like this is all too much sometimes, conflicted within but you really are stronger than you realize...........

You have so much to offer others Spiritually , trust in self.....

take care.... hope helps.........

Blessed Be!
any questions feel free to leave feedback......

Vesta
Love and Light,
Namaste
Rev_Vesta........

kybunker

Post by kybunker » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:07 am

Hi Elizabeth!!
The best way to start finding your path is by getting intouch with your angels,
Theres a thousand books on how to do this and several websites that have blogs about how they began to listen to theirs,
This is what I suggest for you,
Ask questions out loud

FutureVizions

Post by FutureVizions » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:44 am

Your request caught my eye for some reason, so I did a reading for you as well...  Original Rider-Waite deck, Celtic Cross spread.  You want a traditional basis for your own path, am I right?

Situation: Ace of Swords
The beginning of a hard journey that could bring you great wealth and security.

Crossing: King of Swords
Is there a man in your life that is gifted at cutting through BS and getting to the heart of the matter?  I'll bet he's very decisive and determined, and quick to cut his losses.  He's either an obstacle or an oppurtunity for you; which depends on how you handle him.  Be clear, honest, and concise- he expects no less.

Base: The Magician
You find yourself in a situation that you set in motion.  There was a point in time when you were able to make things happen- quite literally- and got everything you asked for.  The present is a direct result.

Recent Past: Two of Coins Reversed
Recently, you decided enough was enough, and you quit juggling, dropped all the balls.  You just couldn't do it anymore.  Let it go; there's something new waiting for you.

Crown: Knight of Cups Reversed
There are to be no treaties, no truces, no knights in shining armor are going to sweep you off your feet.  This is a road you must walk for yourself, now.

Near Future: Six of Swords Reversed
You want to run away to calmer waters, but there's no way to do that now.  Weather the storm, and make your own backyard a better place to play.

Self: Eight of Coins
There's something you're naturally gifted at, and you're starting to develop that talent.  This is VERY important in your development as a person- STICK WITH IT!

Allies: Death
You're going through a period where you have to give up friends you've come to rely on.  While you might be mourning the loss, don't forget that there's now room to plant something new.

Advice: Seven of Cups Reversed
There's enough to go around for everyone; don't become greedy and selfish when you begin to discover the abundance of the universe...  that's the quickest way to lose out!

Outcome: Five of Wands Reversed
Don't allow minor disagreements to get out of hand; sometimes, arguments are just lighthearted fun!

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”